First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
One thing that surprised me about putting the doors back on was it's a bit awkward and the front doors are sort of heavy.
You have a two door right? Might be a bit heavier.
Rubber bumpers come in the Bronco tool kit to avoid chips, but I think I may have somehow still chipped a small piece of paint on the passenger side. I'm not %100 sure I caused it but the next time I remove them I'm putting masking tape along the whole edge of the door. 😉
honestly, it may have come that way! When I was taking panels off for the speakers, I noticed a little rust/corrosion from exposed metal where the paint either came off or was chipped. Not worth complaining because it’s covered, but still.
Sponsored

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
honestly, it may have come that way! When I was taking panels off for the speakers, I noticed a little rust/corrosion from exposed metal where the paint either came off or was chipped. Not worth complaining because it’s covered, but still.
Yup, it may have come that way. But I'm not taking any chances next time. Tape all the way down the door!

Sponsored

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Added the Ford Trailer Hitch today. Not a bad project. I didn't run any electrical since I only intend to use it for bike racks and cargo carriers.
20220919_142242.jpg
I installed the one from Rough Country and the 4 pin kit from Curt. Both simple installs. I preferred the hitch from RC over Curt’s because it’s powder coated and Curt’s is glass black.

MattyC

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m getting around 17 mostly in town driving 2.3l. I did opt for the 4.27 gears and wonder if that makes a difference
I get 17.4 MPG consistently myself.

Sponsored

Trino351c

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, John Deere Tractor, Snowshoes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

At 2300 miles and running great , I’m at 18.3 mpg

Function_7

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just my Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey All, I haven't checked in in a while!
I'm about to roll over 4000 KMs (about 2500 Miles) and I've been getting about 10L/100 KMs (23.5 MPG) on skinny OBX tires in the 2.3

Glad to see most of us finally got our Broncos and they've been relatively trouble free, considering they sat on the mountain for 6 months or more.

I did have the Bronco go into "low power mode" after sitting in a shop for a week without starting, while having PPF installed--I assume the battery's capacity for holding a charge is diminished b/c it sat for so long. It put my t-case module into limp mode and I had to get the module reset at the dealer. it was inconvenient, but easily fixed. Anyone else dealing with anything similar??

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey All, I haven't checked in in a while!
I'm about to roll over 4000 KMs (about 2500 Miles) and I've been getting about 10L/100 KMs (23.5 MPG) on skinny OBX tires in the 2.3

Glad to see most of us finally got our Broncos and they've been relatively trouble free, considering they sat on the mountain for 6 months or more.

I did have the Bronco go into "low power mode" after sitting in a shop for a week without starting, while having PPF installed--I assume the battery's capacity for holding a charge is diminished b/c it sat for so long. It put my t-case module into limp mode and I had to get the module reset at the dealer. it was inconvenient, but easily fixed. Anyone else dealing with anything similar??
No, I haven't let my Bronco sit for more than 24 hours since I got it. I do let my 2010 F150 sit for a week or more without starting and it hasn't had any issues. I would expect the same out of the Bronco.

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone really messed with the GOAT modes? I tried mud/ruts, eco, ect. I Swear I tried Sport mode the day I got the Bronco and didn't really notice anything, but I tried It again today and the little 2.3 was punchy and pretty fast.
It was really noticeable. Sort of thought it was just a gimmick before.
Sponsored