First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone really messed with the GOAT modes? I tried mud/ruts, eco, ect. I Swear I tried Sport mode the day I got the Bronco and didn't really notice anything, but I tried It again today and the little 2.3 was punchy and pretty fast.
It was really noticeable. Sort of thought it was just a gimmick before.
I used the slippery mode and I wish I could drive it this way all the time haha. It engaged 4 wd Auto, and it drives like a tank. The shifting on a manual is more solid, and it just feels more solid on the road.
Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used the slippery mode and I wish I could drive it this way all the time haha. It engaged 4 wd Auto, and it drives like a tank. The shifting on a manual is more solid, and it just feels more solid on the road.
agree! i've only driven in the rain once here and used slippery mode. between that and the manual it definitely felt like a super grippy tank. solid!
also, @BigHoss get in here on pg 900 before you miss it lol

BigHoss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
agree! i've only driven in the rain once here and used slippery mode. between that and the manual it definitely felt like a super grippy tank. solid!
also, @BigHoss get in here on pg 900 before you miss it lol
Iโ€™m hoping for an Eco Slippy Mode ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

BadBradBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone really messed with the GOAT modes? I tried mud/ruts, eco, ect. I Swear I tried Sport mode the day I got the Bronco and didn't really notice anything, but I tried It again today and the little 2.3 was punchy and pretty fast.
It was really noticeable. Sort of thought it was just a gimmick before.
Sand mode for the winโ€ฆ

9FC37FF9-2A33-4B5E-AD73-2BA99BF8F5E0.jpeg

Sponsored

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

jdwin1989

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford Escape XLT, 2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone having electrical notifications when you take the doors off? Hill Start Assist System failure, ABS failure, Parking Brake Failure. It cleared just by engaging the parking brake and releasing it but dash lit up by a Christmas Tree. Doors were removed for the first time yesterday so I'm thinking they are related.
I currently have my doors off and am getting those errors. But I also have been getting them with the doors on. I think mostly when I've been sitting with just the Accessory mode on and not running engine for a while. I also here a lot of noise from under the hood behind the steering wheel. Even after its been sitting and not running for hours. Sounds like something clicking on/off.

lewisbrett

Badlands
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands Sas; 2019 Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I currently have my doors off and am getting those errors. But I also have been getting them with the doors on. I think mostly when I've been sitting with just the Accessory mode on and not running engine for a while. I also here a lot of noise from under the hood behind the steering wheel. Even after its been sitting and not running for hours. Sounds like something clicking on/off.
Some clicking is normal but usually not when the car is cold. There are actuators for the heating and cooling systems back there but I'm not sure why they would be trigger if the car is off or when it's only in accessory mode. I only get clicking when turning the car off after running it.

Sponsored

jdwin1989

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford Escape XLT, 2022 Ford Maverick XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some clicking is normal but usually not when the car is cold. There are actuators for the heating and cooling systems back there but I'm not sure why they would be trigger if the car is off or when it's only in accessory mode. I only get clicking when turning the car off after running it.
I called the dealer this morning. They said it sounds like a bad module but that was just based off the symptoms. Fortunately, they can get me in on Nov 16th to check it out. (read sarcasm)

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy Crap, 900 Pages!!! I really hope everyone has their Bronco by now. I'm about to hit 13k miles since delivery on Mar 1st and loving every second of this thing!!
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  01/24/22 Build Week Group 1664285736564