First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Since no one has replied in a week, I'm guessing that I must have been the last one in this group to receive my Bronco? Hopefully this is a wrap and no one else is left hanging.

After having the windshield recall done (which didn't need it, but I was too late to stop it), I was able to pick up my Bronco on Thursday. On Friday, I had the tires swapped over to a set of take-offs that I got from a friend who took them off of his BD. Also, installed the Ford step rails that I bought many months ago. Very happy with the results. Next will be scheduling for window tint and swapping out all the factory 4' speakers. Pinch weld covers from JCR will be here Tuesday.

IMG-5632.jpg

Also, I was faced with a dilemma of how to get my Bronco and the take-off tires to a shop at the same time to get them swapped. It turns out that 5 tires will fit into the back of a two door:

68080268685--DE0FF1B9-4916-4771-A156-0D3719D1FA99.jpg

Finally, a big shout out to my dealer Jenkins & Wynn Ford and my longtime friend Chip Lee who has worked there for many years. He included some swag with the sale, which was an unexpected surprise and very much appreciated. A Bronco backpack, fancy wood bottle opener, a Ford keychain/pen kit, and an Off-Road kit:

IMG-5677.jpg

IMG-5678.jpg
Nice 👍🏼… congrats

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone here still waiting on their bronco? If not I’m happy we all got our broncos.

A8EEA4F5-B4A7-4916-B481-C2E924D9904C.jpeg

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Happy One Year Anniversary of this thread! Hard to believe this leg is the journey happened that long ago! I hope all are enjoying their Broncos!
Sponsored