Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company a scripted reply to an order inquiry with an ETA that was a month ago is terrible customer service!!! When I asked for a new date because that was a month ago, I was told to contact the dealer for more info :mad: well it should be right there on your computer screen so wtf?

chat.jpg
Sponsored

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@Ford Motor Company a scripted reply to an order inquiry with an ETA that was a month ago is terrible customer service!!! When I asked for a new date because that was a month ago, I was told to contact the dealer for more info :mad: well it should be right there on your computer screen so wtf?

chat.jpg
I really don't think that CS has any idea what is going on. I was even told when I called one time that "You will have it some time this month (May). I think Ford is even keeping them in the dark. This is a black eye for the entire company.

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Took delivery a week and a half ago. Zero signs of sitting in a parking lot or field from January to April. Car was detailed and clean. Under the hood was spotless. Water spots on the soft top but took it through the touchless (no leaks) and it is good. It looks like they added the soft top roll bar protection TSB.

Just detailed it this weekend and found some paint imperfections. Cactus gray hides them very well.

The only piece in question for me is the engine noise. I test drove a V6 and have a 2.3. It sounds a little mufflery when cold. Just something monitoring until the first oil change.

I receive my baby pic shortly after shipping.

IPTech

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I called Ford today as well to see if there were any updates. The lady on the other end was more helpful and straightforward than the others. She said it was not on chip hold anymore (??), but there's no current status and no ETA date. She acted a bit surprised at the number of status updates that mine had been through (a couple were from a trip to the shop and back that added the paint protection film). When I mentioned the fact that I was concerned about seeing much newer builds showing up at my local dealer while mine has been sitting in a holding lot for nearly 4 months, she said (not word-for-word, but close) "believe me, you're not the only one calling with that concern. We're getting a lot of calls from people saying the same thing." Hope Ford is taking note of this and making an effort to resolve it.

After hanging up with her, I then talked with my dealer friend and his records show that it's still on chip hold 🤷‍♂️ ...sigh....

IPTech

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I really don't think that CS has any idea what is going on. I was even told when I called one time that "You will have it some time this month (May). I think Ford is even keeping them in the dark. This is a black eye for the entire company.
I tend to agree. Though very nice and quick to answer when called, I think they're getting the mushroom treatment, same as us. Their info thus far has been no more helpful than the dealer's status screen.

Sponsored

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@PrincipalD thanks for the info. Congrats on finally getting yours and I’m glad it didn’t show any signs of damage from sitting

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well, just as I suspected....halfway through another EDD window and no change in anything. No changes on any of the trackers. No change in what dealership knows. No change with Ford CS as they say wait until after 5/21 that sometimes they arrive a few days after.

IPTech

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

FYI, folks in the 1/24 build group are now getting EDDs in July and August. Not a good outlook for us either :mad:

Edit: Apparently, those in the 1/17 build group are getting the same

Last edited:

FrankieB45

Black Diamond
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Escape Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So update. After reading comments on other Build Dates, I contacted @Ford Motor Company CS to see what they had to say. NOW my ETA is Aug 6, 2022..."chip hold". They just told me yesterday that I had a 11-17 April ETA and was on "chip hold". Three days before that...12-18 May ETA...chip hold!!! So now my Bronco will be sitting for 8 months, no communication from @Ford Motor Company and that is IF it doesn't sit waiting for transportation for months!

Sponsored

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So update. After reading comments on other Build Dates, I contacted @Ford Motor Company CS to see what they had to say. NOW my ETA is Aug 6, 2022..."chip hold". They just told me yesterday that I had a 11-17 April ETA and was on "chip hold". Three days before that...12-18 May ETA...chip hold!!! So now my Bronco will be sitting for 8 months, no communication from @Ford Motor Company and that is IF it doesn't sit waiting for transportation for months!
i cannot believe they think it’s acceptable to be giving us broncos that have sat outside for 8 months!!!

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FYI, folks in the 1/24 build group are now getting EDDs in July and August. Not a good outlook for us either :mad:

Edit: Apparently, those in the 1/17 build group are getting the same
Yep. That is what I have been hearing too. Only time will tell. Don't know how to feel at this point. Ok😪

IPTech

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My salesman friend just verified that mine went to 7/21 - 7/27 eta :mad:

I'm going to have to break down and buy something else. My daily (08 Chrysler 300) is having tranny problems and my 97 F-150 is a gas-sucking beast and only reliable enough for around town.

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aaarrrgggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬
Nothing can make any of this better for anyone.

sirvegetable

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'm going to have to break down and buy something else. My daily (08 Chrysler 300) is having tranny problems and my 97 F-150 is a gas-sucking beast and only reliable enough for around town.
Just called, mine is now July 31.
Sponsored