John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My latest EDD is 5/28 - 6/3,,, this one may stick, since I moved to the "Picked" status on the one tracker. We'll see.

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was right. Just checked the backdoor tracker and went from 5/15-5/21 to 5/20-5/26. 6th push and won't be the last!

jtt411

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was right. Just checked the backdoor tracker and went from 5/15-5/21 to 5/20-5/26. 6th push and won't be the last!
Same thing with me. I’ve been Built awaiting shipment since 3/26. I called today to see if they would open a logistics case for me to see if they can find the bronco. Maybe it’s in the wrong spot to get picked up?

Sponsored

Tanman88

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My car is on a railcar, CS gave me the rail #, but delivery to Cali is between July 27- August 4. What the heck is that?

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same thing with me. I’ve been Built awaiting shipment since 3/26. I called today to see if they would open a logistics case for me to see if they can find the bronco. Maybe it’s in the wrong spot to get picked up?
I asked them to open a logistics case for me twice a week ago and haven't heard anything. CS is useless. The only way we are going to know our Broncos have shipped is when they hit the lot!!!

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Beyond frustrated. These last couple weeks that were supposed to be the delivery pushback have really been the hardest **BUT** trying to think positive because it has really been a negative experience full of anxiety…. There is way too many other things to worry about right now like world war, how some people are living paycheck to paycheck, the price of gas expected to go to over $6/gallon this summer or even that a carton off eggs is almost $5 now.
I did have to get a Honda Civic while I waited on the Bronco b/c my previous car kept breaking down **SO** positive thoughts:
1) I have a dependable car until the Bronco gets here
2)the civic will get much better gas mileage going back and forth to the beach this summer
3) it’s almost too hot where I live to have the top off anyways so this 2nd pushback will hopefully get it here just in time for fall weather

Eh…..

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone get their bronco this week?

Sponsored

whodatdubi

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, Gated Ferrari 360 Spider, '23 MB EQS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My EDD is now July 18th. My car just died. Dealer just called said he is willing to offer me a 2021 Elantra lease for 3 months at $670.00 per month to "help" me out 🙄
Insurance included? May not be a bad deal lol

JoJoBronco

Base
First Name
Daniella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Insurance included? May not be a bad deal lol
No. He said how it would work would be that Id take on a 4 year lease that they would buy back when Bronco comes. He mentioned a couple times that the car could deprecate in value though during that time for various reasons such as an accident or other factors so Id pretty much want to only drive it if absolutely necessary. With the way the financial market is, Ill pass. If Bronco is delayed furthur, who knows what the value of the Elantra will be... ah well. Crap timing.

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Parade Ready!