First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Down at the OBX, NC. Having to rent a J-word to enjoy driving on the beach with the top down. Thanks Ford!!!!

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

BK71819

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Wrangler Sport 2D 4.0L
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looks like I’m in the last 7 days! I tracked the Bronco through the CSX automated phone system until it arrived. It arrived in El Mirage on 5/20. It’s gonna take a week or more to get to the dealer. EDD 5/28-6/3. Super excited!
Arrived Rail - Railcar # TTGX604277 (Burlington Northern & Santa Fe Railway Co )El Mirage, AZMay-22-2022, 05:07 MTMay-28-2022Jun-03-2022

Jess

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally, my order is parked in my garage. Picked up on Saturday and drove 636 miles straight home. I love the color. Washed it up on Sunday and when I was drying one of the windows you could see writing on it. It had #'s and the word failed and the word passed. Makes me wonder why it was on ice mountain really. I did get tired of waiting, so in the process I purchased one to get me by. I didn't have no issue with Sancho. It was hard to see him go. I treated him well and he gave me a nice return in the end.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group 20220522_160018

Last edited:

CagyBasilisk

Black Diamond
First Name
Curtis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Toyota 4Runner SR5
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Finally, my order is parked in my garage. Picked up on Saturday and drove 636 miles straight home. I love the color. Washed it up on Sunday and when I was drying one of the windows you could see writing on it. It had #'s and the word failed and the word passed. Makes me wonder why it was on ice mountain really. I did get tired of waiting, so in the process I purchased one to get me by. I didn't have no issue with Sancho. It was hard to see him go. I treated him well and he gave me a nice return in the end.
20220522_160018.jpg
I was told mine failed QC due to a bad module and that is why it was on chip hold. That could very well be the case for most of us, bad run of modules I think.

On another note, the one I am waiting for is an Eruption Green BD soft top, love the look and congrats!

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hope all these limited scheduling for June forums means that they will start focusing on ours out there in the lot in June

Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What's the ladies name on Twitter. The one that deals with social medial . The head social media person ?

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Everyone Jim Farley just tweeted ! Go let him know January broncos are still on chip hold ! Maybe he forgot !

Jess

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was told mine failed QC due to a bad module and that is why it was on chip hold. That could very well be the case for most of us, bad run of modules I think.

On another note, the one I am waiting for is an Eruption Green BD soft top, love the look and congrats!
Makes sense on the failed QC. The wait is rough but so far it runs excellent and the manual transmission is so smooth. You are going to love it! The color looks different at every angle and with the light.

BK71819

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Wrangler Sport 2D 4.0L
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
She’s arrived! The dealer called me this morning. It arrived by rail on Friday then got to the dealer last night. The buying process was super easy at Earnhardt Ford. I hope everyone gets their broncos soon. I’m happy for the Bronco but also happy this process is over!

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group 521724CB-899B-4CED-BFE0-C5F16D94E6F5

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep. Pushed again for the 7th time. EDD now 5/24-5/30. Just about ready to give up and give into the Dark Side.
Sponsored