šŸ›  1/10/22 Build Week Group

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow, mine came in too! Dealer text me a pic, but says it needs to go through PDI (obviously), tint windows, and they are short staffed in finance so will probably a bit longer than normal. That's fine though, Ive waited this long - Im used to it.
677005374.jpg
Mine is in town....just not on a transport to.the dealer 20 miles away.

image.jpg
Sponsored

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wow, mine came in too! Dealer text me a pic, but says it needs to go through PDI (obviously), tint windows, and they are short staffed in finance so will probably a bit longer than normal. That's fine though, Ive waited this long - Im used to it.
Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/10/22 Build Week Group image
My spirits are picking up a little more!!!!! Holding on the hope!

JoJoBronco

Base
First Name
Daniella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I'm unsure if this is a Canadian dealership thing, but dealerships in my area only offer 1/2 tank of gas upon pickup- its printed standard on the paperwork. I asked my dealer to at least fill up the tank as an apology gift for this huge delay... I didn't get swag or anything from Ford... he agreed... Premium gas at that. Gas here is about 2.20CAD per litre, which is about 6.50USD per gallon. So I consider this a nice small victory šŸ˜…

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2100 Looks awesome!!! Congrats!!! Hope Iā€™m right behind you!!!!

Sponsored

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Those of you just getting yours, did you get the $1000 customer satisfaction funds towards accessories or anything?

PapaMaxis

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Well ladies and gents.... I finally received the infamous "YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN BUILT" email today; I should be more excited but I guess I'm a little jaded and skeptical still. The estimated mid July delivery date is a bit of a bummer (was hoping to have her by the 4th of July)... 30 more days :rolleyes:?!?!?!?!

So happy to see everyone is starting to get their Broncos and I'm certain once I actually get mine I will be overjoyed.

For thoughts still waiting... hangin in there (y)

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well ladies and gents.... I finally received the infamous "YOUR VEHICLE HAS BEEN BUILT" email today; I should be more excited but I guess I'm a little jaded and skeptical still. The estimated mid July delivery date is a bit of a bummer (was hoping to have her by the 4th of July)... 30 more days :rolleyes:?!?!?!?!

So happy to see everyone is starting to get their Broncos and I'm certain once I actually get mine I will be overjoyed.

Hey, Im in SC too. I'll let you know how long it takes to get here. Mine was estimated 30 days too but I'm hoping that was an over estimate

Sponsored

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I have felt all the emotions you have. Good luck. Hope she comes soon!!!

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Oh sweetā€¦ does the tracker app help with the shipping info? I assume you (weā€¦ in SC) are rail?
I am rail but thereā€™s no way to track in in the tracker app or back door tracker unless you get a rail car number from the dealer and then call the rail line themselves. Which Iā€™m not gonna do. Iā€™ve tried really hard not to be a nusome to my sales guy through the whole process plus thatā€™s a lot of trouble

PapaMaxis

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I am rail but thereā€™s no way to track in in the tracker app or back door tracker unless you get a rail car number from the dealer and then call the rail line themselves. Which Iā€™m not gonna do. Iā€™ve tried really hard not to be a nusome to my sales guy through the whole process plus thatā€™s a lot of trouble
Yeahā€¦ I get that. Well I hope you get your Bronco real soon. Keep us posted.
Sponsored