đź›  1/10/22 Build Week Group

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You can call, but I had trouble with it. there is a rail tracking thread with a member who seems to have some pretty good access to info. My dealer has also been keeping up with it.
I have tracked the railcar to its final destination. The Bronco should have been onloadedat that lot. It should only take about 4-5days from that point to reach the dealers lot. Guess I could call JCT and ask them.......
Sponsored

jtt411

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Baby pick arrived today. Got the ford Built email yesterday. EDD updated to 6/25-7/1. I will say it’s odd seeing new broncos arriving at my dealer daily while mine is sitting at the same rail lot they came from since 6/16. Thankful the end of the journey looks to be happening soon though
Ford Bronco đź›  1/10/22 Build Week Group 89F13DC9-8E92-4C08-9FCF-605E6A8BF86B

Sponsored

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@JCBBronco you've been quiet. What’s up with yours?

IPTech

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's been very quiet here, where is everyone? I know that there are some in this group who haven't gotten theirs yet (me being one of them). Only new development on mine is that my VIN got marked as 'HOT' yesterday by a Ford rep that visited my dealership. My salesman friend requested it since there had been no more updates getting moved to 'built' on June 7 and the ETA date has moved around several times. Still as frustrating as ever.

Sponsored

PapaMaxis

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's been very quiet here, where is everyone? I know that there are some in this group who haven't gotten theirs yet (me being one of them). Only new development on mine is that my VIN got marked as 'HOT' yesterday by a Ford rep that visited my dealership. My salesman friend requested it since there had been no more updates getting moved to 'built' on June 7 and the ETA date has moved around several times. Still as frustrating as ever.
Darn IPTech... that sucks. I just got mine right before the holidays... first chance to get on here and update the spreadsheet. I really hope you get this resolved quickly.

IPTech

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Darn IPTech... that sucks. I just got mine right before the holidays... first chance to get on here and update the spreadsheet. I really hope you get this resolved quickly.
Happy to hear that you got yours! Please post some pics.

L_Brady_

Base
First Name
Laura
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My delivery window is this week but I’m slowly loosing optimism

IPTech

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My delivery window is this week but I’m slowly loosing optimism
Same, mine says 'Estimated Delivery 7/2/2022 - 7/8/2022', but don't have an ounce of faith that they'll deliver within that period. In 12 days, it will have been 6 MONTHS since it came off the production line and sat parked in the holding lot. I'll be looking over it very closely before buying.

Last edited:

JCBBronco

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@JCBBronco you've been quiet. What’s up with yours?
Well it's with a heavy heart that I have backed out of mine. Ford kept giving me the runaround on info and it was the straw that broke the camel's back. On 6/20 I bought a 21 Willys Wrangler. On 6/21 the Bronco was unloaded off a truck. I do not regret my decision. I had had enough of Ford pulling me around. I am debt free with it and I wonder if Ford will congratulate me on my purchase!

IMG_20220628_131757757_HDR.jpg
Sponsored