Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congrats L Brady.... sorry to hear about your dealer but your Bronco looks great... Enjoy

Who's left in our group? I hope there's no one left hangin 🤞

Oh... I never posted a pic of my Bronco
IMG_1536.JPG
Looks great, congrats on finally getting yours 👍

As far as people left hanging, I’m one of them. Got the ‘built’ status on 6/7, but no movement since except for constantly-changing EDDs. My Bronco just had it’s 6-month birthday sitting in a holding lot. Really getting tired of this crap.
Sponsored

Majidsho

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As far as people left hanging, I’m one of them. Got the ‘built’ status on 6/7, but no movement since except for constantly-changing EDDs. My Bronco just had it’s 6-month birthday sitting in a holding lot. Really getting tired of this crap.
Hang in there buddy… it will be in your driveway in no time!

PapaMaxis

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

We know your pain… I’m hanging with this build group thread until all our boys and girls come home (with their Broncos)

IPTech

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Hang in there buddy… it will be in your driveway in no time!
Thanks, but very difficult to hang in there when seeing baby pics and shipping notices galore in the 1/17 and 1/24 groups.

Reactions: Cat

Majidsho

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks, but very difficult to hang in there when seeing baby pics and shipping notices galore in the 1/17 and 1/24 groups.
I hear you…I’m sure you’ll hear something within the next couple of weeks!

Sponsored

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The status finally switched to ‘shipped’. Am I the last one in this group or is there anyone else here that’s left hanging?

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group 11CC54A6-3AFA-4303-974B-570355FFDB96
I wouldn't put a lot of stock in the trackers/emails once its built. My trackers dud not update to shipped until after I had picked it up from the dealer, with shipped email coming 2 weeks later.

And to top it off, I got an email yesterday saying my EDD had been pushed back to next week, even though I picked it up on June 16.

Hoping it shows up real soon for you.

IPTech

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

It's finally here! Got paperwork done and just need to wait for the windshield recall, which will hopefully be done by Tuesday. Highly irritated with Ford because the interest rate would have been 2.39 back in February if Ford would have delivered when they were supposed to. Thanks to the delay, the best rate I could get is 4.22 (and that's with an 855 credit score).

As far as the Bronco itself, it looks great and is actually very clean even though it's been parked for 6 months. It had 56 miles on it.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group Bronco Pic

Last edited:

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's finally here! Got paperwork done and just need to wait for the windshield recall, which will hopefully be done by Tuesday. Highly irritated with Ford because the interest rate would have been 2.39 back in February if Ford would have delivered when they were supposed to. Thanks to the delay, the best rate I could get is 4.2 (and that's with an 855 credit score).

As far as the Bronco itself, it looks great and is actually very clean even though it's been parked for 6 months. It had 56 miles on it.

That's what I'm talking about!!!

And I feel your pain re: loan interest, with a slightly lower score I saw the same number you were looking at months ago and ended up in the same spot you did.

Sponsored

PapaMaxis

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
It's finally here! Got paperwork done and just need to wait for the windshield recall, which will hopefully be done by Tuesday. Highly irritated with Ford because the interest rate would have been 2.39 back in February if Ford would have delivered when they were supposed to. Thanks to the delay, the best rate I could get is 4.2 (and that's with an 855 credit score).

Yes 👍🏼 … Congrats!!!

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Alright, who is left? We need to send some good vibes to the final people.

My wife and I are on our Bronco’s maiden voyage to Colorado (Steamboat Springs). Looking to go on some trails tomorrow. I am impressed as we had around 21 MPG heading out (at or slightly above) speed limits. From Denver to Steamboat we got 23.8 - must be all down hill coming in!

We have seen about 5 Broncos so far on the trip. One yellow, two A51, and two Carbonized gray - all squatched four doors.

We will hit 5,000 on this trip. So far, so good.

IPTech

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Since no one has replied in a week, I'm guessing that I must have been the last one in this group to receive my Bronco? Hopefully this is a wrap and no one else is left hanging.

After having the windshield recall done (which didn't need it, but I was too late to stop it), I was able to pick up my Bronco on Thursday. On Friday, I had the tires swapped over to a set of take-offs that I got from a friend who took them off of his BD. Also, installed the Ford step rails that I bought many months ago. Very happy with the results. Next will be scheduling for window tint and swapping out all the factory 4' speakers. Pinch weld covers from JCR will be here Tuesday.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group IMG-5632

Also, I was faced with a dilemma of how to get my Bronco and the take-off tires to a shop at the same time to get them swapped. It turns out that 5 tires will fit into the back of a two door:

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group 68080268685--DE0FF1B9-4916-4771-A156-0D3719D1FA99

Finally, a big shout out to my dealer Jenkins & Wynn Ford and my longtime friend Chip Lee who has worked there for many years. He included some swag with the sale, which was an unexpected surprise and very much appreciated. A Bronco backpack, fancy wood bottle opener, a Ford keychain/pen kit, and an Off-Road kit:

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group IMG-5677

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group IMG-5678

Last edited:

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The status finally switched to ‘shipped’. Am I the last one in this group or is there anyone else here that’s left hanging?

Finally!

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Since no one has replied in a week, I'm guessing that I must have been the last one in this group to receive my Bronco? Hopefully this is a wrap and no one else is left hanging.

After having the windshield recall done (which didn't need it, but I was too late to stop it), I was able to pick up my Bronco on Thursday. On Friday, I had the tires swapped over to a set of take-offs that I got from a friend who took them off of his BD. Also, installed the Ford step rails that I bought many months ago. Very happy with the results. Next will be scheduling for window tint and swapping out all the factory 4' speakers. Pinch weld covers from JCR will be here Tuesday.

Also, I was faced with a dilemma of how to get my Bronco and the take-off tires to a shop at the same time to get them swapped. It turns out that 5 tires will fit into the back of a two door:

Finally, a big shout out to my dealer Jenkins & Wynn Ford and my longtime friend Chip Lee who has worked there for many years. He included some swag with the sale, which was an unexpected surprise and very much appreciated. A Bronco backpack, fancy wood bottle opener, a Ford keychain/pen kit, and an Off-Road kit:

Congratulations!!!! Gorgeous Bronco! Enjoy your summer!
Sponsored