Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Suburban 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny thing happened today. I have been faithfully watching the tracker and have had no updates while it still showed a 1/10/2022 build date (and still does). No VIN, no info, nada, zilch. So, yesterday I opened a chat session with Ford, and they told me the dealer entered the order, but WE WERE STILL WAITING ON A BUILD WEEK. I kinda panicked, so today I went to the dealer to vent and see if that was accurate, and I was pleasantly surprised. They not only provided me with a order history which included all the times the prod date was pushed, but they provided me with a new VIN and also said that my Bronco was built yesterday. YAAAA!!! Despite all this, there is still no change on the tracking site. It only has a status of in production with a build week of 1/10/2022. So, for all of you that have no updates, it appears the web site is simply not accurate. I'd suggest calling/visiting your dealer and talking to a manager.
Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Funny thing happened today. I have been faithfully watching the tracker and have had no updates while it still showed a 1/10/2022 build date (and still does). No VIN, no info, nada, zilch. So, yesterday I opened a chat session with Ford, and they told me the dealer entered the order, but WE WERE STILL WAITING ON A BUILD WEEK. I kinda panicked, so today I went to the dealer to vent and see if that was accurate, and I was pleasantly surprised. They not only provided me with a order history which included all the times the prod date was pushed, but they provided me with a new VIN and also said that my Bronco was built yesterday. YAAAA!!! Despite all this, there is still no change on the tracking site. It only has a status of in production with a build week of 1/10/2022. So, for all of you that have no updates, it appears the web site is simply not accurate. I'd suggest calling/visiting your dealer and talking to a manager.
Tracker has said mine is in production for two weeks now.....think I'll go see my dealer tomorrow

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer also confirmed that it says my bronco has been built and estimated delivery is this week.
Again I’ll believe it when I see it.

BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tracker has said mine is in production for two weeks now.....think I'll go see my dealer tomorrow
I’m in the same boat. Been “in production “ since Jan. 6.
hopefully I can find something out soon.
Good luck with yours

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Good luck with yours
Good luck to you also

Sponsored

CH02

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Outer Banks Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tracker still showing "In Production" but all the modules and the delivery date are listed now.

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tracker still showing "In Production" but all the modules and the delivery date are listed now.
And that sums up how this whole role out has gone. Buckle up and enjoy the ride because none of this makes any sense.

ElSuenoBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Update:
01/10/22 Production Week Date.
Have VIN, still no window sticker.

Mods Popped last night or early this am....and a bunch more mods have populated since.

Regular Ford Tracker still shows "In Production: 01/14/22...but....now I see a delivery date of 02/09/22!! :)
Pizza Tracker still shows "In Production, In Progress".

Again, From what I've read on previous posts, it does seem like our Broncos are moving along faster than the tracking/Updates from Ford on the Customer facing trackers, coms, etc.

So if you aren't seeing movement in the trackers, stay positive people! :)
I mean, we've waiting this long, right?

Wildtrack
4dr
Hardtop
Carbonized Gray Metallic
High Package
Tow Package

CH02

Outer Banks
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Outer Banks Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Good luck with yours
Exact same deal here. Moved to production on 1/6 and hadn't seen anything change other than the tear tag until around 7 EST today when the modules popped in there. Hopefully we're on the other side of this soon.

joyful9

Big Bend
First Name
Joy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My modules popped this afternoon. Eeeeek! No built or ship email yet. Never saw a window sticker. But estimated deliver still showing 1/31 on tracker. I love seeing all the new Broncos arriving at dealerships... plus Broncos having fun in the snow.

Sponsored

ElSuenoBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In 2021 I planned on CO but when I pushed to 2022, I was certainly surprised whit EG. My 76 was green so it was a no brainer for me. I like it more every time someone posts pics. I have yet to see EG in person, but I know there is one in North Idaho/Eastern Washington.
FYI, I saw one EG down here in Orange County, CA. Looked like they wrapped it with a clear/Matt wrap that dulled the Green down a bit. Still looked pretty bad ass INHO.

BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Exact same deal here. Moved to production on 1/6 and hadn't seen anything change other than the tear tag until around 7 EST today when the modules popped in there. Hopefully we're on the other side of this soon.
The pizza tracker updated mine overnight showing the blend date under the in production tab. Hopefully we are moving down the line now. Fingers crossed

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Still nada,,,,😠