BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pizza tracker is still showing “ in production” as of Jan. 14 but the vehicle details show est. delivery of Feb. 3….
Is the pizza tracker not updating again or what?
Sponsored

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I got my window sticker today, 1/14 Build/Blend date, still says in production, so they are a few days behind likely.

Hopefully ships by Friday.
I'm in the same boat....my Blend date of 1/15.... good luck to us both

Shim

Badlands
First Name
Shim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Pizza tracker is still showing “ in production” as of Jan. 14 but the vehicle details show est. delivery of Feb. 3….
I'm in the same boat, dealer says it's built and waiting on shipping..

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I admit I have never heard of Blend Date, let me do some research, thanks, sorry about that.
Anyone received this joy of an email? Yes, it links to an actual picture of my actual Bronco rolling off the assembly line. AND when I checked, the window sticker is now populated! Shipping still "pending." Oh happy day...after 531 I might actually get this thing.
1642624380059.png
What time did you receive your email? I didn't get one like some of the others are getting. I figured they would have sent them all out this morning but if people are still getting emails throughout the day, then that is another browser I need to keep refreshing.

I'm a 1/12 blend date and trackers show modules popped and built on 1/15. No shipping update yet. Hoping I'm not going to be in purgatory indefinitely like others in previous build weeks.

Sponsored

LittleRedBronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What time did you receive your email? I didn't get one like some of the others are getting. I figured they would have sent them all out this morning but if people are still getting emails throughout the day, then that is another browser I need to keep refreshing.

I'm a 1/12 blend date and trackers show modules popped and built on 1/15. No shipping update yet. Hoping I'm not going to be in purgatory indefinitely like others in previous build weeks.
Got the message at 8:37 am!

ElSuenoBronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Same here. Blend date of 1/13, got the window sticker, shows Rail as shipping, delivery scheduled 2/9, but not email with "bronco birthing" pic :/.......

Last edited:

8th Street

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Ford Econoline
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Getting three different messages from 3 different pages. It's nuts.

Front End.jpg

Back End.jpg

Mobil.jpg

KEGO443

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4; 4Runner TRD Pro; Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone received this joy of an email? Yes, it links to an actual picture of my actual Bronco rolling off the assembly line. AND when I checked, the window sticker is now populated! Shipping still "pending." Oh happy day...after 531 I might actually get this thing.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group Mobil
I got the same email this morning. My dealer confirmed my build was complete last Thursday. On the final leg...

Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What does this mean?

16426504949396862423502049935628.jpg

Mean_green

Big Bend
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Well my blend was on 1-15 and I’m still showing as in production as of today. But I can go into my FordPass app and “activate vehicle” which tells me she is alive and well. Now I just wait for the dealer to call since the trackers behind some.
Sponsored