Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Still stuck in production as of 1/14. Wish I could get a built and shipped up date. I am guessing it’s built because all the mods popped.

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still stuck in production as of 1/14. Wish I could get a built and shipped up date. I am guessing it’s built because all the mods popped.
Same here. But I just emailed my dealer to see if they have more info...

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Ditto.... Blend date of 1/15....shown as 'in production" on 1/17 when the plant closed....all mods have popped... Base, 2.3, auto, (bare bones)..... I suspect I'll see something today or tomorrow...

Sponsored

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ditto.... Blend date of 1/15....shown as 'in production" on 1/17 when the plant closed....all mods have popped... Base, 2.3, auto, (bare bones)..... I suspect I'll see something today or tomorrow...
I am hoping to see some movement today. I noticed people with a 1/13 blend date getting shipped emails and a pic of their broncos yesterday.

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Keep us posted. I talked to mine on Tuesday and he said he was in the dark. I don’t want to keep bothering him.

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Still showing in production on the pizza tracker. WS shows blend date of !/14. I had tow and roof rails so expected a little delay from that.

Shipping by truck and it appears that it has a freight bill # on the palsapp site, so it could be fairly imminent. Only about a 4 hour trip.

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still showing in production on the pizza tracker. WS shows blend date of !/14. I had tow and roof rails so expected a little delay from that.

Shipping by truck and it appears that it has a freight bill # on the palsapp site, so it could be fairly imminent. Only about a 4 hour trip.
I'm a 1/15 Blend with showing 'in production' 1/17 (a day the plant closed)....Base. 2.3, auto w roof rails too....my dealer told me sometime the factory put the roof rails in the vehicle for the dealer to install .....

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No updates for me on any of the trackers either. Original 1/12 blend date, shows a 1/15 built date, and modules have popped.

Shows an estimated delivery date of 1/28-2/3. From another build week thread, someone called Ford CS and was told that the estimated delivery dates were actually estimates for when it would be shipped out of MAP, not delivered to the dealer. And some Broncos are showing up at dealers without any of the trackers being updated after the "built" update. So who knows?

Sponsored

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My sticker went up on Tuesday? I think? but the date is 1/21 - that would indicate they haven't actually started it yet?

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My sticker went up on Tuesday? I think? but the date is 1/21 - that would indicate they haven't actually started it yet?
Showing modules is really the only thing that shows you that it is being built. Everything else is smoke and mirrors.