First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Platinum Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Lol. This has been such a mysterious black hole of a process it's bordering on just plain funny.
My window sticker shows a blend date of 1/15 and the pizza tracker says estimated delivery on 1/30 but still shows it in production. I stopped by the dealer yesterday and he said his system is showing delivery the week of 1/24. I know we are all tired of “my dealer said” but he indicated he gets a ship notice on the vehicle and then it is in his lot that day or the next day. We shall see.
Sponsored

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My window sticker shows a blend date of 1/15 and the pizza tracker says estimated delivery on 1/30 but still shows it in production. I stopped by the dealer yesterday and he said his system is showing delivery the week of 1/24. I know we are all tired of “my dealer said” but he indicated he gets a ship notice on the vehicle and then it is in his lot that day or the next day. We shall see.
Impatiently waiting with you!!

Same blend date and delivery week of 1/24. I keep hoping for a text or call that mine showed up early, be nice to have for the weekend.

Deleted User 21488

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Plymouth Duster, 2013 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Tracked her down to Spencer Ma. Sooooo close. Waiting on transport to the final destination. If I see that little truck icon appear, I am getting in the car and following it.
How did you track yours down? I'm getting delivered to Nashua NH. Congratulations!

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
07/14/20 RES
01/28/21 ORDER
12/20/21 Original build Date
01/10/22 updated build date
01/13/22 Actual Build date
01/17/22 delivery to dealer

2DR Cactus Grey Badlands, 2.7L, MIC, LUX, Non-SAS.

no build updates, no assembly photo, no shipping update.,
back door link worked for tracking progress the best.
Wow that’s fast! What state are you in?

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got my pre-approval for financing completed (10-min process online) through USAA this morning. One more step closer!

Everything is good to go now...just waiting for my Bronco to arrive at the dealership (ETA 30 Jan)!!!
So they’re not insisting on financing through Ford only?

Sponsored

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Got my window sticker! I'm still not sure how to read what my previous message from my dealer.

Screenshot_20220118-144610_Outlook.jpg
Where did you get this? From your dealer? Thanks in advance!

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just some good information spoke to my sales manager yesterday on my order and got a few questions answered.

1. regarding price lock for 21, they said that they are still trying to figure out the process but any information we can provide them is helpful so when they contact corp they know exactly what they are referring too, mentioned VINCENT system and they said perfect they just needed the info to expedite it.

2. ford pass rewards. i was explained that during the process of purchase once complete the ford pass points would be credited for accessories etc. this process may be different at each location as well.

3. they did confirm they are honoring MSRP for original reservations and price would not change unless a canceled reservation was purchased where the dealer has a vehicle to sell off the lot.

hope this helps a bit to some of you I would definitely recommend calling now to alleviate any surprises come signing day. I believe they were pretty surprised to find out I knew so much lol. forums have been a huge help.

jdawg

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Atlas/65Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

KEM IA

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where did you get this? From your dealer? Thanks in advance!
Yeah this was from the dealer. Even though my Bronco is out of the factory the est. time of delivery is feb. 4 to the 10th.

Deleted User 21488

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Plymouth Duster, 2013 Challenger
Your Bronco Model
Base

Sponsored

Connie

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m in the same situation stuck “in production”. Called the dealer and they said it shows as built on there end. Just waiting on the truck to pick it up from the plant. Praying I get the call today! I’d love to have it for the weekend.
Mines been built and awaiting delivery for a week now… dealer did say it’s in transit, Ford says it’s awaiting shipment I don’t know which ones is right, just ready to get it!!

AwaitingOuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150 Platinum Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mines been built and awaiting delivery for a week now… dealer did say it’s in transit, Ford says it’s awaiting shipment I don’t know which ones is right, just ready to get it!!
It’s killing me. I bet I have put the VIN into the trucking company’s tracker 20 times today……..still “pending”.

Connie

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It’s killing me. I bet I have put the VIN into the trucking company’s tracker 20 times today……..still “pending”.
That’s what mine says too… Ford and tracker says “pending” but the dealer told me yesterday it was in transit… so who knows 🤷🏼‍♀️ The anticipation is driving me crazy… some people says “well at least yours is built”, but if we don’t have them we are no better off…