Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Question about the "modules popping" - is that something that happens like once a day at a certain time, or can happen at any time etc.?

As I have said (multiple times I know, getting old and repeating myself) - I was 1/10 bumped to 1/17. Build Date says "TBD" for the last few months. I got the Window Sticker around 3 on Tuesday and the Blend Date appears to have been yesterday 1/21 but nothing has ever changed in the trackers.

I am wondering if I am accomplishing anything by Monkeying-on-Crack with the Modules website - can it happen any time? or is it like "It's midnight or 8AM or 5pm and that's that, check once a day and that's it.."

Thanks!
Typically, this happens somewhere around 24-48 hours after you run down the line. As for the "time" this occurs, random in overall but, within this time range for your respective vehicle. I reference this time line on the first page and it is also referenced in the build process guide.
Sponsored

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Double checked with dealer today. "Scout the Bronco" has been built and waiting to be shipped too. Hopefully they will get these out today or in the next few days. In the meantime, I am getting some goodies in the mail (retro stripes, bronco script letters, etc.).
Isn't naming your Bronco, Scout, like calling your dog, Cat?

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just wish the tracker would switch to built or we could get some kind of email. People from our week have already gotten their broncos.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just wish the tracker would switch to built or we could get some kind of email. People from our week have already gotten their broncos.
Dealer computer inquiry still shows delivery next week, 1/24, as of late yesterday afternoon. Nothing has changed on any of the trackers. Impatiently waiting!!! 🧐

Sponsored

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dealer computer inquiry still shows delivery next week, 1/24, as of late yesterday afternoon. Nothing has changed on any of the trackers. Impatiently waiting!!! 🧐
My dealer has no info allegedly. The dealer I ordered my truck from said that my bronco dealer should get my bronco a week earlier then my 2/7 date so they can get it cleaned up and inspected.

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I wish I could get a factory pic! My truck is built
Yeah, I have to say it's kind of a cheesy sentiment, but I think it would be cool to get that pic. I haven't gotten any updates online from any source. That being said, I know it is built and is making it's way out west. Very strange...

Last edited:

Connie

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I wish I could get a factory pic! My truck is built
I called and asked about the pictures and the lady at Ford that I talked to said they were only for certain people and she didn’t know how it was chosen… so 🤷🏼‍♀️ My bronco has been built and released since at least last Saturday, dealer told me a couple days ago that it was in transit, but none of the trackers show that… I wonder if I was told that to get me to stop calling 🤣 At any rate, no picture for me, and still no shipped email… 😳 It’s driving me crazy to know it’s probably just sitting there in the cold, when it would be in my garage!

Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I called and asked about the pictures and the lady at Ford that I talked to said they were only for certain people and she didn’t know how it was chosen… so 🤷🏼‍♀️
amazing. They can build 1000’s of vehicles a week, putting on multiple thousands of nuts and bolts each week, but can’t automate a damn camera to snap a photo of every one of them rolling down the line……why am I surprised?

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

amazing. They can build 1000’s of vehicles a week, putting on multiple thousands of nuts and bolts each week, but can’t automate a damn camera to snap a photo of every one of them rolling down the line……why am I surprised?
Don't forget the multiple backdoor web pages to navigate just to MAYBE find out the status of your build. That should be the easiest part!

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Since it looks like we are all on the “waiting for the next update” portion of our builds and shipment, we may as well branch out the chatter.

Anyone got any upgrades or modifications planned for the first weekend they have their Bronco? I am holding off on everything but would love to see what everyone has planned.

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Since it looks like we are all on the “waiting for the next update” portion of our builds and shipment, we may as well branch out the chatter.

Anyone got any upgrades or modifications planned for the first weekend they have their Bronco? I am holding off on everything but would love to see what everyone has planned.
I am having new wheels and tires along with a few DIO accessories installed at the dealership prior to flying in to pick her up.
Sponsored