First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Dodge Dakota, 2006 Harley ElectraGlide
Your Bronco Model
Base
Update: Consistent with what others have said, today my delivery date changed from 2/4 to 2/28 on my tracker. Felt like I was less than two weeks away and now more than a month.

Sponsored

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Update: Consistent with what others have said, today my delivery date changed from 2/4 to 2/28 on my tracker. Felt like I was less than two weeks away and now more than a month.
Sorry to hear. I get nervous every time I check the tracker. It shouldnā€™t be this way. Plenty of other companies have figured this simple thing out. The hard part is designing, engineering, and manufacturing the car. The easy part is having communication with the buyer.

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In a disturbing way we bring this on ourselves by the endless searching for information that gets our hopes up.

whodatdubi

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, Gated Ferrari 360 Spider, '23 MB EQS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I feel your pain. My eta was tomorrow.....

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
In a disturbing way we bring this on ourselves by the endless searching for information that gets our hopes up.
I get by hopes up for something in my life that I donā€™t think will happen. I ordered a product. No disrespect to you.

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got this from my dealer....I'm on "Ice Mountain".... You mean they are building cars and towing them to the parking lot?.... My dealer says he just can't predict how long of a wait there will be.... I'm a Base, auto, 2.3 bare bones unit....

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/10/22 Build Week Group 1643301542870

Sponsored

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just got this from my dealer....I'm on "Ice Mountain".... You mean they are building cars and towing them to the parking lot?.... My dealer says he just can't predict how long of a wait there will be.... I'm a Base, auto, 2.3 bare bones unit....

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/10/22 Build Week Group 1643301542870
Ice mountain decals. We need to get in touch with whoever made first batch decals. Iā€™ll proudly replace my bd decals with ice mountain decals. Even if Iā€™m only delayed by a few weeks. Being through this together with you guys and gals is something that should be commemorated on the side of my bronco.

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I get by hopes up for something in my life that I donā€™t think will happen. I ordered a product. No disrespect to you.
None taken. For myself, checking all the trackers and b6g every 5 minutes is driving me crazy yet here I am. Carrying on with life and getting a surprise call from Granger, it would have been less stressful lol.

Connie

Big Bend
First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
None taken. For myself, checking all the trackers and b6g every 5 minutes is driving me crazy yet here I am. Carrying on with life and getting a surprise call from Granger, it would have been less stressful lol.
Yes, itā€™s been so stinking stressful! Their communications have been horrible, we should be able to track our products, but I do feel like all my tracking attempts have made it more stressful. But with that being said, if they communicated better, I wouldnā€™t be searching for all these different trackers and trying to find someone in my area that has one coming to compare. It boils down to communication, in this case the lack there ofā€¦ I think thatā€™s what is making this whole process miserableā€¦ Iā€™ve told myself Iā€™m not checking the trackers anymore, Iā€™m not calling the dealer or Fordā€¦ This is consuming too much of my time and bringing on stress that I donā€™t needā€¦ as yet here I am in bronco6gā€¦ šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ but I havenā€™t tracked it! Lol

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Agreed. I find myself here way more than I would if i had my bronco. Yā€™all (Texas) are great. Seriously. I donā€™t do social media. You guys on this forum have been great. A community. Itā€™s nice. The only thing left for me to be a part of the Bronco community is a Bronco. 2/11 eta to Houston. Fingers crossed
Sponsored