Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got in! I see where I’m still scheduled for production next week! Thanks a bunch! 🙂
Here are the differences in the two sites:

This is the "tracking" site: https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/ where you enter your dealer (four digit) order number and VIN.
trackingwebsite.jpg

This is the "back door" site: https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=XXXXX where you copy and paste and replace the "X" with your VIN number.
Order.jpg

This second site is my "go to" site for information. This has the build week.

…and I was worried about my roof rails being ordered by my dealer! I can see them on there now too. Thanks so much for your information. 🙂
Sponsored

pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
Still holding for week of 1/10/2022 and just heard from the dealer that I now have a specific build day, 01/12/2022. That would make it exactly one year and six months after my initial reservation

Am I perhaps foolishly hoping that having an actual build day assigned mitigates the chances of another build week bump?

Should I now start worrying about dealer surprises, 2.7L engines exploding, and build quality issues? :ROFLMAO:

Babyzak

Base
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep Wrangler, 2010 Camaro,2022 4 door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello , here from 1/3 group with kind of an update.
It appears MAP is running about 1 1/2 to 2 days behind. SO you Blend/Build date will most likley be 2 days later than the BRONCO HOTLINE or Dealer has listed. Window sticker have not been seen in the 1/3 group and only a couple in the 12/20 group. The MY22 build started 12/22, so we are only 5 FULL PRODUCTION Days into it. It appear that They are bumping people ahead a week in preparation for the carry over from the end os the 1/3 build week. And probably next week some of the 1/17 group will be bumped a week. THE IN PRODUCTION status change means they are working on getting your parts ready to send to plant for build, this means your 1 step closer to your build.

Sponsored

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hello , here from 1/3 group with kind of an update.
It appears MAP is running about 1 1/2 to 2 days behind. SO you Blend/Build date will most likley be 2 days later than the BRONCO HOTLINE or Dealer has listed. Window sticker have not been seen in the 1/3 group and only a couple in the 12/20 group. The MY22 build started 12/22, so we are only 5 FULL PRODUCTION Days into it. It appear that They are bumping people ahead a week in preparation for the carry over from the end os the 1/3 build week. And probably next week some of the 1/17 group will be bumped a week. THE IN PRODUCTION status change means they are working on getting your parts ready to send to plant for build, this means your 1 step closer to your build.
Thank you for the update. So close to the end.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I ordered tires for my Base this morning. I will be ready to change out the tires the day I take delivery on my Bronco. Sooooo excited!

TXRancher

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was told by my dealer on Tuesday that I have a 1/11/22 build date. Tracker still has me as week of 1/10/22. No window sticker as of yet.

Sponsored

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Still holding the line this morning.

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

still holding the line lol no changes to tracker though just checked again crossing my fingers. i can finally start looking at wheels lol

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same. Not bumped, yet.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Waiting to hear back from dealer this morning. Fingers crossed that 1/12 holds for build day. 🤞

jtt411

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Tear tag populated for me! Was not there earlier this morning, so it’s forward progress!
Sponsored