Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The person in charge of bumping production weeks must not be on vacation. Yikes. I just assumed we all made it.
I seen that. Looks like it’s people with wildtraks. I have daa on my tear tag so I’m not worried. Mine is suppose to be built Friday. Pretty excited. Just wish I had a window sticker to look at every 10 minutes. Lol
Sponsored

drscott2u

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I seen that. Looks like it’s people with wildtraks. I have daa on my tear tag so I’m not worried. Mine is suppose to be built Friday. Pretty excited. Just wish I had a window sticker to look at every 10 minutes. Lol
Estimated delivery just came in 02-12-22. Woo hoo!

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don't know about that?

Been "In Production " since the weekend and have a DAA Tear Tag on my '22 Wildtrak. Build day was scheduled for tomorrow. Delivery is setup for week of 1/24.

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m still showing week of 1/10, but the tracker isn’t working for me currently

Sponsored

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The waiting for the ball to drop must be why the 1/3 group has 253 pages. We will need to pick up the pace a little.

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine’s a Big Bend…so maybe just a lag from the holidays and Omicron.

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The waiting for the ball to drop must be why the 1/3 group has 253 pages. We will need to pick up the pace a little.
From the 1/3 group…My 1/7 blend was just built on 1/10, our 1/8 folks have not had mods pop or much movement. We expect to be finished with our group by mid to late week. Y’all should start seeing movement by weeks end. If the plant is open on Saturday they might just catch up. If y’all hate this post I can erase it. We had lots of input from the 12/20 group and it helped set our expectations.

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I don’t know what is going on in that 1/3 group, but I’m not looking through 253 pages to find out either.

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don’t know what is going on in that 1/3 group, but I’m not looking through 253 pages to find out either.
See my post above your for 1/3 update.

Sponsored

MUDLVR

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From the 1/3 group…My 1/7 blend was just built on 1/10, our 1/8 folks have not had mods pop or much movement. We expect to be finished with our group by mid to late week. Y’all should start seeing movement by weeks end. If the plant is open on Saturday they might just catch up. If y’all hate this post I can erase it. We had lots of input from the 12/20 group and it helped set our expectations.
This is great realistic expectations for us in the 1/10 group. Seems like we should just expect a one week delay.

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is great realistic expectations for us in the 1/10 group. Seems like we should just expect a one week delay.
Less than a week, maybe 3-4 days.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't think anyone wants you to erase your updates. I took the response to your other update as being sarcastic.

Speaking for me, I don't have any high expectations that my 1/13 blend date will be honored. I just wanted to see positive movement in my trackers as late last week we had a rash of folks getting bumped to the next week after the window stickers were removed. From doing more research, looks like window stickers are only up for a short time for everyone then taken down so if you don't grab it during that window, you won't see one until it is built.

joyful9

Big Bend
First Name
Joy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I am excited and I'm OK to wait another week. So close. A few days ago, my dealer said he saw a 1/14 build date for my BB. Any build date in January would make me happy.

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't think anyone wants you to erase your updates. I took the response to your other update as being sarcastic.

Speaking for me, I don't have any high expectations that my 1/13 blend date will be honored. I just wanted to see positive movement in my trackers as late last week we had a rash of folks getting bumped to the next week after the window stickers were removed. From doing more research, looks like window stickers are only up for a short time for everyone then taken down so if you don't grab it during that window, you won't see one until it is built.
Sorry about the sarcastic vibe, maybe it was my frustration with this horrible process showing through. We have Broncos already being delivered, with no WS link available. Ford is not on their game right now. Y’all’s 1/10 and 1/11 blends should get some love by weeks end.
Sponsored