Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From the 1/3 group…My 1/7 blend was just built on 1/10, our 1/8 folks have not had mods pop or much movement. We expect to be finished with our group by mid to late week. Y’all should start seeing movement by weeks end. If the plant is open on Saturday they might just catch up. If y’all hate this post I can erase it. We had lots of input from the 12/20 group and it helped set our expectations.
I appreciate your words of wisdom! !
Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry about the sarcastic vibe, maybe it was my frustration with this horrible process showing through. We have Broncos already being delivered, with no WS link available. Ford is not on their game right now. Y’all’s 1/10 and 1/11 blends should get some love by weeks end.
no brother, you misunderstood. I wasn’t saying your post was sarcastic, I meant that the response to your post was sarcastic/humorous. At least that is how I read it. You are welcome here anytime as far as I am concerned.

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If y’all hate this post I can erase it. We had lots of input from the 12/20 group and it helped set our expectations.
If you feel the desire, please keep us posted. I may spend way too much time reading all those pages on 1/3. If you throw an update on your build, it may save me 4-6 hours a day creepin’ for information!

HUbs

Outer Banks
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50Year
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in this group too. Reservation 07/15/2020, Order Date (original) 1/22/2021, Order Date (revised) 11/15/2021. Scheduled for production 1/10/2022

Outer Banks 2 DR
Velocity Blue
MIC
High Package
Tow Package
Leather
Bimini
Etc.

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just heard from my dealer...says, my production schedules for 1/15.... 7/15/20 reservation, with initial order in 1/21...reorder 10/8....has been showing as week of 1/10 build since November 18....
Base, 2 dr, auto, 2.3...I have seen no WS have less info than some of you....

Saturday 1/15 build seems consistent with what has been reported earlier today.... thanks to all for the info

Sponsored

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

anyone been able to get the window sticker page to work?

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

our2rotts

Black Diamond
First Name
Shilo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just spoke to my dealer, and he thought my delivery would happen this month.
Black Diamond, 2.3, Manual, Carbonized Grey.
Reservation 8/4/2020, Order 3/10/2021, Modified Order 10/20/2021

the1dean70

Black Diamond
First Name
Dean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just added mine to the google doc.

Black Diamond, Shadow Black, 2.7L, 4DR, Soft, Mid Package
Reserved 07/16/2020, Original Order 2/20/21, Reordered 10/19/21, Scheduled 01/10/22

Window sticker was briefly available on Thursday but has been unavailable since.
Back door and pizza tracker haven't changed, just say in production with no date. Mods have said DAA for a couple days with no changes.

Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The last day folks (1/8) of the 1/3 build week mod’s have started popping. We should start seeing some activity from our week getting cranked up.

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

As we nestle into our build week, here is a video of Ford Broncos at the Michigan Assembly plant… right now, our parts are slowly getting closer and closer to our actual builds. Thousands of engines, tires, seats, and stamped American steel is in Michigan. It amazes me watching these assembly line videos and marvel at the complexity of the system. I could never build a single Bronco as I would never remember where my screwdriver was…

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A quick update on my build... I'm still showing "In Production". Original build date was yesterday, (based on my window sticker) but was moved to today...and as of a few minutes ago, it now looks like it will be on the line tomorrow or even Friday.

Bottom line, it looks like we're all pushed back 2-3 days. 1/10 builds should start happening today/tomorrow.

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A quick update on my build... I'm still showing "In Production". Original build date was yesterday, (based on my window sticker) but was moved to today...and as of a few minutes ago, it now looks like it will be on the line tomorrow or even Friday.

Bottom line, it looks like we're all pushed back 2-3 days. 1/10 builds should start happening today/tomorrow.
I agree with this. Most of our groups 1/8 blends have movement with Mods coming on line. I bet y’all see some good action Thursday-Saturday(if they are open).

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I agree with this. Most of our groups 1/8 blends have movement with Mods coming on line. I bet y’all see some good action Thursday-Saturday(if they are open).
If they are open?
Sponsored