First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
LFG!!!!! still waiting on the window sticker.

Computer‑generated image shown.​

YOUR VEHICLE IS SCHEDULED FOR PRODUCTION

Big things are happening right now. We are excited to let you know your 2022 Bronco Big Bend™ 4 Door has been scheduled for production. Your vehicle is scheduled to be built the week of January 10, 2022.

BK71819

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Wrangler Sport 2D 4.0L
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Dealer emailed me I’m scheduled for 1/14/22 build date! No WS, tracker shows 1/10/22 build week, tear tag DAA. Looks like all systems are a go!

Itchysquatch

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 4runner, 2014 E class
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
A quick update on my build... I'm still showing "In Production". Original build date was yesterday, (based on my window sticker) but was moved to today...and as of a few minutes ago, it now looks like it will be on the line tomorrow or even Friday.

Bottom line, it looks like we're all pushed back 2-3 days. 1/10 builds should start happening today/tomorrow.
If I may ask how are you finding out your actual build day

Broncbust

Big Bend
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hey All,

1/3 invader here....window stickers showed up briefly then vanished. Updates and production seemed to be about 3 days behind......not sure if this adds clarity to those waiting here but if may help you not lose your minds as much.....if that's possible at this point.

Sponsored

Chio4

Outer Banks
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OB SAS,23 Navigator BL, 911 GTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just got moved again from 1/3 to in production 1/11 and delivery of 2/1

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer told me to drop the PPF to get my Bronco sooner... Dunno if it really makes a diff or not as I still don't have my BL
So I got the bad news yesterday and TBH not sure what to believe anymore. Apparently the Bronco that was being built was for another customer at the dealership with the same last name as mine.

So that is why I still didn't have a production date or VIN number for my Bronco.

And according to the dealer, there is no scheduled date for my vehicle. So the waiting game continues.

Sponsored

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I got the bad news yesterday and TBH not sure what to believe anymore. Apparently the Bronco that was being built was for another customer at the dealership with the same last name as mine.

So that is why I still didn't have a production date or VIN number for my Bronco.

And according to the dealer, there is no scheduled date for my vehicle. So the waiting game continues.
I would think that if you got a vin then you would have received an email from Ford. Ford is terrible about giving updates but they seem to be good about sending out vin emails.

tourproto

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 BMW e46
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would think that if you got a vin then you would have received an email from Ford. Ford is terrible about giving updates but they seem to be good about sending out vin emails.
That is why I originally posted in this thread. My dealer said I was schedule for 1/10 but nothing I could find confirmed that.

I will wait until I see a VIN email from Ford before getting my hopes up in the future.

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That is why I originally posted in this thread. My dealer said I was schedule for 1/10 but nothing I could find confirmed that.

I will wait until I see a VIN email from Ford before getting my hopes up in the future.
Sorry to hear about it. Nothing about this reservation process has made sense. A lack of communication on fords part. And a ton of terrible dealers compounding the problem with surprise adms and poor communication.

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Still no updates, same build date no window tag yet, but did miss a call from my dealer this afternoon so should be a good sign considering they never call lol.

keefer112

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1979 subaru brat
Your Bronco Model
Base
First post! Everything online shows I'm still scheduled for production 1/10, but got this message from my dealer today: "Looks like yours is on track. Final assembly is slated for today."

4 Dr Basequatch, Soft Top.

Will still have to wait a month for it to get out to California, but good news for all the 1/10 folks out there.
Sponsored