pfbz

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Turbo, 991 Turbo S, 996 turbo, Q5 Turbo
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nada on any updates for my 1/12 blend date Bronco... No change in tracker, backdoor, or modules.
Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nada on any updates for my 1/12 blend date Bronco... No change in tracker, backdoor, or modules.
Unfortunately I'm the same.

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@PrincipalD, it appears that someone broke your spreadsheet.
Ehhh. I’ll take a better look in the morning. Always the “wide open access” problem with shared spreadsheets. Thanks for letting me know… I was thinking the only thing broken was my mods not popping!

Gasherbrum

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Off Road, Beater Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unfortunately I'm the same.
FWIW it looks like there currently is a 3 day lag from your original blend date to when it’s actually built. I’m a 1/10 blend date, my mods popped today and my tracker says my order was actually built yesterday 1/13. So hopefully you 1/12 guys see something positive in a couple of days.

Bob Britton

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
200 Series Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My blend date was 1/10, mods popped on 1/12. Tracker still shows in production as of 1/13. I have Tow package and PPF on my order so we will see how that goes...will update when something changes.

Sponsored

athomas343

Black Diamond
First Name
allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My blend date was 1/10, mods popped on 1/12. Tracker still shows in production as of 1/13. I have Tow package and PPF on my order so we will see how that goes...will update when something changes.
Hello all...Long time listener, first time caller.

Like Bob had a 1/10 blend and mods popped late today 1/14. Tracker shows in production as of 1/13. Also have Tow package.

Giddy as a school girl

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So curious here.

I have said this a few times on here but just as a refresher. I got an email in November saying I was scheduled for 1/10/2022 and for a while the "regular" tracker that you can click in the official Ford email and it said "In Production" and "Scheduled for 1/10/2022 ... a few weeks later it regressed to "Order Confirmed" ... but when using what I believe ya'll term the "Backdoor Tracker" I was scheduled for 1/10/2022 still. Eventually a few weeks back I got an email at 12:02AM telling me I was bumped to 1/17/2022.

I am wondering - knowing that nobody can probably just say "YEP 101% CONFIRMED SEEMS LEGIT!!!" - if I have made it this far , now Saturday morning the 15th, is it safe to assume I'm good for next week, or am I making an Ass out of U And Me? Is there a possibility that between now and the end of next week I get screwed again?

Because it's getting hard to wait here. The first two years or so was like "Maybe one day I'll might be getting a Bronco..." ... now the suspense is killing me. Thanks!

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ok....where do I find this "back door" tracker?

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Progress this morning. The pizza tracker was updated with a “In Production” date of 1/14. No mods, no sticker, no other moves. Excited that there is movement.

So, my Bronco is on the line somewhere. This also makes me believe they are catching up since my dealer gave me the original date of 1/13.

Sponsored

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Is it safe to assume I'm good for next week, or am I making an Ass out of U And Me? Is there a possibility that between now and the end of next week I get screwed again?
Anything is possible. We have had at least one person in this build week get bumped after the week started (this is going off memory and could be they were bumped earlier but never checked). We had a number get bumped the Sunday before. However, I think those were all wildtraks with similar builds. So, be cautiously optimistic. I just looked at the build week charts from last week, this week, and your week. Next week looks strong for wildtrak builds and more in line with the previous weeks. Our week was around 5% lower in those builds.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No movement on mine yet. Scheduled for 1/13 then backed up to 1/12, still showing "In Production" since 1/9,,,dealer looked yesterday evening and still showing arrival week of 1/24,,other than that,,crickets.

Maybe it will be one of those with no more updates and it just shows up at the dealer,,,, at this point with Ford, anything is possible.

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I am going crazy not being able to see the window sticker.
That's also really skeezing me out.

I mean I know we're all in the same boat and I'm just a nobody but sometimes I want to scream "FORD GIVE ME MY SHIT!!!!" already.