First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
"Tracker" and "Manage" pages have been updating on mine but still no Window Sticker. Here's what I see today...
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group 1642345735395

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group 1642345785275

No email from dealer or Ford as of yet (since November). Reached out to sales person to get final purchase/sales order and no response (fingers crossed that they don't decide ADMs need to be added!). I'll call on Monday and speak with the sales manager.
Sponsored

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Has anyone used the shipping/pals website ( https://palsapp.com ) with any luck and received actual shipping information? Mine still says "pending."
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group 1642346287400

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

BCE Modules came alive this morning. No change on any of the trackers and no WS. Baby steps...
550 days since initial reservation.
7/14 res - 99 2021 - 11/10/22 order - 1/14 build date 1/15/22
Outer Banks, 4 Door, 2.7 Automatic Eruption Green, Lux, Towing Aux switches, Soft top, Leather
"Got it at Granger"

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just like @Bemcnamara my BCE Mods popped this morning. I had no update on my trackers. So, here is what I would expect for "progress" for those still waiting for something:

1. Don't expect a window sticker. It would help your timeline, but I believe they are not releasing them since they are behind. Besides the blip over a week ago, no one in the previous groups have seen them again either.
2. Connect with your dealer or Ford Hotline to get the date in their system. I believe this date is the build date. I was given 1/13 by my dealer.
3. The Pizza Tracker (https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin=XXXX with the XXX as you VIN) is your first line of information. The first update after the "Order Confirmed" track will be "In Production". This means your Bronco is on the line. Mine updated on 1/14 and simply put the date "01/14/2022" under "In Production." I believe this shows they are about 2 days behind schedule right now. MAP is running two 10 hour shifts M-F. Their is no indicator of Saturday shifts at this time.
4. Two days after my "In Production Date, I checked my Mods (https://www.motorcraftservice.com/A...x-fTjcbmQuY2-glrvQbWCxDJ9AvRRP98nUv2cZ19kEfoc) My Tear Tag has not changed but I had rows and rows of information under the BCE Modules.

I expect the next update I will get will be to the MODs (getting the rest populated) and the Pizza Tracker with a "Built Date" and shipping estimate.

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Outer Banks, 4 Door, 2.7 Automatic Eruption Green, Lux, Towing Aux switches, Soft top, Leather
"Got it at Granger"
I am so impressed with the pics I have seen of Eruption Green. I have a buddy here who has one ordered and should be getting it any day. I can't wait to see it in person. It has potential to be my "I regret not getting it" color.

Sponsored

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am so impressed with the pics I have seen of Eruption Green. I have a buddy here who has one ordered and should be getting it any day. I can't wait to see it in person. It has potential to be my "I regret not getting it" color.
In 2021 I planned on CO but when I pushed to 2022, I was certainly surprised whit EG. My 76 was green so it was a no brainer for me. I like it more every time someone posts pics. I have yet to see EG in person, but I know there is one in North Idaho/Eastern Washington.

IPTech

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone used the shipping/pals website ( https://palsapp.com ) with any luck and received actual shipping information? Mine still says "pending."
1642346287400.png
A friend and I used that site to try and track his BD. It was of no help and even now still says 'pending' even though his has already been delivered (as of Jan 7th).

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In my case, the trackers updated appropriately, including freight tracking via Palsapp.

1/13 - Built
1/14 - Shipped
1/15 - Delivered to dealer in southern Indiana

Last edited:

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A friend and I used that site to try and track his BD. It was of no help and even now still says 'pending' even though his has already been delivered (as of Jan 7th).
Good to know. I figured it may be just another way to keep us placated.

sirvegetable

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine has said In Production since Monday, 1/10 build week, with no changes to anything since then. Not one update. Has this happened to anyone else? Seems like all of you have at least received some sort of movement somewhere since 1/10 even if it was a small update. I keep updating all three of the main trackers and nothing.

Sponsored

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
In my case, the trackers updated appropriately, including freight tracking via Palsapp.

1/13 - Built
1/14 - Shipped
1/15 - Delivered to dealer in southern Indiana
Nice to be so close to Michigan! Congratulations! Please share updates/pics when you get it.

IPTech

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mine has said In Production since Monday, 1/10 build week, with no changes to anything since then. Not one update. Has this happened to anyone else? Seems like all of you have at least received some sort of movement somewhere since 1/10 even if it was a small update. I keep updating all three of the main trackers and nothing.
You're not alone. Build day of Jan 15 and no updates yet either, but they could be a few days behind (as others have stated). What's your build day?

sirvegetable

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

You're not alone. Build day of Jan 15 and no updates yet either, but they could be a few days behind (as others have stated). What's your build day?
Ok good to know I'm not alone. I'm not 100% sure of the build day but I did call Ford customer support and she said 1/15 so I think you and I are in the same situation. If you get an update of any kind let me know. What is your build? Mine is BB 2.3 auto, squatch with step bars and roof rack.

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same with me..... and, I'm particularly in the dark as I didn't receive a window sticker (as some did, even if briefly...they must have taken screenshots...)

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok good to know I'm not alone. I'm not 100% sure of the build day but I did call Ford customer support and she said 1/15 so I think you and I are in the same situation. If you get an update of any kind let me know. What is your build? Mine is BB 2.3 auto, squatch with step bars and roof rack.
Relatively speaking, and I do mean relative to this mess of Ford rollout, this is "normal". The folks who had Friday and Saturday build dates from the 1/3 build week got pushed into our 1/10 build week. Looks like most of them got built updates by Tuesday/Wednesday of our build week. This in turn pushed everyone in our week back 2 or 3 days.

I had a 1/12 (Wednesday) blend date. My modules popped yesterday morning. This morning I have been updated to "built". My PCM modues have not popped and my tear tag has not changed from DAA yet but I anticipate them being populated by Monday. If you haven't seen any activity on your trackers, you should start seeing it early next week.

What we don't know is how much lag time is there in between something physically happening to your rig on the assembly line (modules popping, production date changing, built, etc.) and it actually being updated on the Ford trackers. That lag time combined with physically running behind schedule makes it appear that they are running 3 days behind when updating the system.

As stated previously, looks like not getting window stickers is the new "norm". They were up for a brief time Thursday before last and have not appeared since then.
Sponsored