First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Relatively speaking, and I do mean relative to this mess of Ford rollout, this is "normal". The folks who had Friday and Saturday build dates from the 1/3 build week got pushed into our 1/10 build week. Looks like most of them got built updates by Tuesday/Wednesday of our build week. This in turn pushed everyone in our week back 2 or 3 days.

I had a 1/12 (Wednesday) blend date. My modules popped yesterday morning. This morning I have been updated to "built". My PCM modues have not popped and my tear tag has not changed from DAA yet but I anticipate them being populated by Monday. If you haven't seen any activity on your trackers, you should start seeing it early next week.

What we don't know is how much lag time is there in between something physically happening to your rig on the assembly line (modules popping, production date changing, built, etc.) and it actually being updated on the Ford trackers. That lag time combined with physically running behind schedule makes it appear that they are running 3 days behind when updating the system.

As stated previously, looks like not getting window stickers is the new "norm". They were up for a brief time Thursday before last and have not appeared since then.
thanks....for all your work on this!
Sponsored

IPTech

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Ok good to know I'm not alone. I'm not 100% sure of the build day but I did call Ford customer support and she said 1/15 so I think you and I are in the same situation. If you get an update of any kind let me know. What is your build? Mine is BB 2.3 auto, squatch with step bars and roof rack.
If I get any updates, I'll let you know. Please do the same.
My build is 2-door BB 2.3, auto, non-SAS, locker, sig, mid, aux, race red. I regretted not putting the step bars on the order, so got those ordered through the dealer.

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Mine has said In Production since Monday, 1/10 build week, with no changes to anything since then. Not one update. Has this happened to anyone else? Seems like all of you have at least received some sort of movement somewhere since 1/10 even if it was a small update. I keep updating all three of the main trackers and nothing.
Yep

sirvegetable

Big Bend
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini Countryman
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

If I get any updates, I'll let you know. Please do the same.
My build is 2-door BB 2.3, auto, non-SAS, locker, sig, mid, aux, race red. I regretted not putting the step bars on the order, so got those ordered through the dealer.
Will do, I also added the aux and mid.

Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes, thank you, this is very helpful!
Thank my wife for putting up with me through all of this. And it ain't over yet. Still have to get over the hurdle of getting it shipped out of MAP and delivered.

Schmohawk

Badlands
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Relatively speaking, and I do mean relative to this mess of Ford rollout, this is "normal". The folks who had Friday and Saturday build dates from the 1/3 build week got pushed into our 1/10 build week. Looks like most of them got built updates by Tuesday/Wednesday of our build week. This in turn pushed everyone in our week back 2 or 3 days.

I had a 1/12 (Wednesday) blend date. My modules popped yesterday morning. This morning I have been updated to "built". My PCM modues have not popped and my tear tag has not changed from DAA yet but I anticipate them being populated by Monday. If you haven't seen any activity on your trackers, you should start seeing it early next week.

What we don't know is how much lag time is there in between something physically happening to your rig on the assembly line (modules popping, production date changing, built, etc.) and it actually being updated on the Ford trackers. That lag time combined with physically running behind schedule makes it appear that they are running 3 days behind when updating the system.

As stated previously, looks like not getting window stickers is the new "norm". They were up for a brief time Thursday before last and have not appeared since then.
I'm from the 1/3 build week group, I was checking to see if some of you were were getting stuck in production like some of us.

I was a 1/5 blend and have been showing in production since 1/6 with an ETA on the pizza tracker of 1/31 which has not updated. Another Bronco identical to mine (Badsquatch, 2.7, Lux, Tow, Soft Top) other than the color went into production on 1/10, was built and shipped 1/12 and it is going to the same dealer as mine. So there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to why some are built and others are not. Pretty frustrating.

Sorry to jump in your thread, just venting. 😅

KEM IA

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No updates with my Bronco in the different tracking systems. In production since Monday with a build date of the 12th. Hopefully early this week with a build status 🤞

With the pizza tracker working now it says in production for the 14th.

Sponsored

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine has said In Production since Monday, 1/10 build week, with no changes to anything since then. Not one update. Has this happened to anyone else? Seems like all of you have at least received some sort of movement somewhere since 1/10 even if it was a small update. I keep updating all three of the main trackers and nothing.
I'm the same. Been "In Production" since 1/9 and nothing else since then. Build was supposed to be 1/12 , nothing moving that I can see.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm from the 1/3 build week group, I was checking to see if some of you were were getting stuck in production like some of us.

I was a 1/5 blend and have been showing in production since 1/6 with an ETA on the pizza tracker of 1/31 which has not updated. Another Bronco identical to mine (Badsquatch, 2.7, Lux, Tow, Soft Top) other than the color went into production on 1/10, was built and shipped 1/12 and it is going to the same dealer as mine. So there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason as to why some are built and others are not. Pretty frustrating.

Sorry to jump in your thread, just venting. 😅
Yeah my "synopsis" was directed for those who do not know their blend date and have had zero updates on their trackers to help calm the nerves :) . My assumption is that those are end of the week build dates. My synopsis also assumes their are no hiccups in the process from start to finish which is a huge assumption.

Although I have moved through the process to a "built" status, I could hang there in purgatory for weeks/months for all I know.

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

No modules popping, but I have a production date of 1/14 now, and an estimated delivery date of 2/7.

OP
OP
Firefight911

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Window stickers - these are no longer functioning as they did for MY21. They have stopped populating up to a week in advance of your blend date. Theory is that due to the production delays and the line running behind a couple days. Many deliveries are and have taken place with no WS population on the look up screen.

Modules - these typically populate 24-48 hours after blend date but, sometimes earlier.
The tear tag field typically populates at some point in advance of your blend with a three digit code that corresponds with your body type. DAA - 4-door, DGA - 2-door.
After your build goes live one or both of these items will occur, again, typically within 24-48 hours after your blend. The tear tag will change to a different code. Don’t ask, and it doesn’t matter. Second, the BCE section will populate with a ton of codes. Again, don’t ask, it doesn’t matter. Once this has occurred you are most definitely built and are either off the line or will be briefly. This depends where you are in sequencing and with shift alignment at the plant. Suffice it to say, once you have these codes you are now off to quality control and then shipping. Your timeline will vary greatly based on many other variables. Quality issues/checks, the need to go to accessory install, and, of course, pairing up with a bunch of other Broncos headed near your pick up location.

Hope this helps.

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Positive news tracker finally showed build date pizza tracker still down but it's moving foward

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group 50ED96FB-9AE6-42D8-AD13-F73139491545
did yours give an estimated delivery? Mine said 2/7
Sponsored