🛠 1/10/22 Build Week Group

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well....good news boys and girls. My order
WT, High pkg., cloth, soft top, tow, floor liners, CO had a build week of 1/10. Only showed up on the tracker as "In production" with no updates for two weeks. Went to inquire at my dealer and he told me that my Bronco has been built and should be here by the end of the month! YEA!!
He told me to keep my fingers crossed....I told him my legs have been crossed since 7/19/20😂😂😂
CHECK WITH YOUR DEALERS IF YOU'RE IN LIMBO!!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah my estimated delivery date on the Ford backend website is 02/4-02/10. Are you flying or driving in?
I will be Flying in and driving out ;)

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well....good news boys and girls. My order
WT, High pkg., cloth, soft top, tow, floor liners, CO had a build week of 1/10. Only showed up on the tracker as "In production" with no updates for two weeks. Went to inquire at my dealer and he told me that my Bronco has been built and should be here by the end of the month! YEA!!
He told me to keep my fingers crossed....I told him my legs have been crossed since 7/19/21😂😂😂
CHECK WITH YOUR DEALERS IF YOU'RE IN LIMBO!!
I suspect I may be in the same boat....my info shows what yours does...but I expect more has happened......than pizza, backdoor and the mod links show....

Plala

Big Bend
First Name
Pamela
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
my dealer say 3 to 5 weeks for delivery, hope that is just the company line :)
Thank you! I see on the bronco timeline that my Bronco is actually in production! But no window sticker yet.

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

just noticed my tear tag changed to NDZ2 and BCE has a ton of new info below it. anyone have any insight on what any of it is? looks like pizza trackers back down again.

Sponsored

JoJoBronco

Base
First Name
Daniella
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine shows in production on Jan 14th, not yet built but estimated delivery is this Saturday... in Canada... hahahahah ya, ok.
Screenshot 2022-01-17 124456.png
Well, dealer confirmed "I am also seeing January 22nd but I am seeing it as the day for the Bronco to get dropped off here. Once it is here, it is usualy a day or two to get the Bronco through the shop for PDI, Detail, Plates and paperwork" 😯

mini2nut

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3-pedal Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My base model 3-pedal SAS been bumped from January to February and then bumped again to mid March. Supply chain or hard top issues is my best guess.

E420BBD0-208A-4887-8EE4-CB9C6308BCA7.png
6D2AF8DF-C34C-4B96-8280-89E5E6B4C318.png

Last edited:

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yeah my estimated delivery date on the Ford backend website is 02/4-02/10. Are you flying or driving in?
Granger here too along with @KEM IA and @Bemcnamara This should help our tracking since they should be shipped together. But who knows? I am about 3 hours out and will be driving. My pizza tracker wasn’t updated but I can’t log in right now. That usually indicates something coming and more information. Just know, that if one of us is held up for quality control it will be me - so you can all rest easy!

Sponsored

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Granger here too along with @KEM IA and @Bemcnamara This should help our tracking since they should be shipped together. But who knows? I am about 3 hours out and will be driving. My pizza tracker wasn’t updated but I can’t log in right now. That usually indicates something coming and more information. Just know, that if one of us is held up for quality control it will be me - so you can all rest easy!
See ya'll over there! I'm coming in from Northern CA. But that just means I get to spend a 1700 miles with it on the way home.

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Spreadsheet Update. I hadn't got to take a look at the reports of it being "FUBAR". I just took a look and adjusted things. I assumed we are far enough into the build week that we are past the colors, builds, etc. If the colors are visible, I will guarantee they will not match your build as that was sorted incorrectly. Please disregard it as that information is still in the graphs. New people will just not be reflected in that data. I also his Window Sticker information as we are past that telling us a lot - but we all still want it.

I have left "unhidden" the Modules, Built Information, delivery, and location items. I have also sorted it by username.

This should make all of our newest information (final build and shipping) easier to see and follow. Just double check what you can see and update if needed.

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

See ya'll over there! I'm coming in from Northern CA. But that just means I get to spend a 1700 miles with it on the way home.
I may take about 1700 miles to go my 300 miles home too! :) If you roll through Sioux City (just assuming you may want to plan a trip northward and cruise through Badlands and Black Hills) on your way back, let's meet for a quick Bronco meet up! I'll buy your pop or coffee!

Offer is good for anyone traveling through Sioux City!

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I suspect I may be in the same boat....my info shows what yours does...but I expect more has happened......than pizza, backdoor and the mod links show....
Check with your dealer. I couldn't get the back door or pizza tracker to even work

omg_bbq

Black Diamond
First Name
Eli
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 EG BD SAS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I may take about 1700 miles to go my 300 miles home too! :) If you roll through Sioux City (just assuming you may want to plan a trip northward and cruise through Badlands and Black Hills) on your way back, let's meet for a quick Bronco meet up! I'll buy your pop or coffee!

Offer is good for anyone traveling through Sioux City!
Thank you so much, how generous! I’m headed home below you through Omaha and Lincoln. Unfortunately my work schedule doesn’t let me luxuriate right now. This summer though!
Sponsored