Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Xterra Off Road, Beater Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Base
Same

congratulations! On your tracker page did it show. Your bronco was built shipped and delivered? Mine still shows in production, but all my mods popped. I am guessing it had to go to another spot because we ordered the side steps.
Yes, tracker page showed as shipped and now it does show as delivered. I tried the Auto Transport page (https://palsapp.com/) a couple of times, while it acknowledged the VIN the response was always "pending".
Sponsored

Rickey498

Big Bend
First Name
Rickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yes, tracker page showed as shipped and now it does show as delivered. I tried the Auto Transport page (https://palsapp.com/) a couple of times, while it acknowledged the VIN the response was always "pending".
I’m still waiting for mine to show built. We ordered side steps and I guess that is something they do off site? I hope I shows built soon.

GoPre

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Finally got my window sticker. Unfortunately it’s the 2021 build spec and not the updated build I put in this October (with a signed Dora no less). Any ideas on recourse here? I’m assuming the window sticker means it’s set in stone.

first thoughts are, demand to buy this on under msrp. Have them order my correct build and sell it (hopefully at a profit) when the new one arrives. So effing lame.

whodatdubi

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, Gated Ferrari 360 Spider, '23 MB EQS
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Finally got my window sticker. Unfortunately it’s the 2021 build spec and not the updated build I put in this October (with a signed Dora no less). Any ideas on recourse here? I’m assuming the window sticker means it’s set in stone.

first thoughts are, demand to buy this on under msrp. Have them order my correct build and sell it (hopefully at a profit) when the new one arrives. So effing lame.
How different is it? That sucks but hope it all works out for you.

GoPre

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What I ordered:
Eruption green
Badlands
Mansquatch
Lux

what my sticker says:
Area 51
Badlands
Base/manual

obviously a lot cheaper but I was looking forward to Sasquatch and lux. The dealer has been terrible at communicating updates and acts like any call is a major imposition. Just a really bad experience all around. Not a great look for my first ford. Have half a mind to go down the street and buy a defender instead.

Sponsored

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
What I ordered:
Eruption green
Badlands
Mansquatch
Lux

what my sticker says:
Area 51
Badlands
Base/manual

obviously a lot cheaper but I was looking forward to Sasquatch and lux. The dealer has been terrible at communicating updates and acts like any call is a major imposition. Just a really bad experience all around. Not a great look for my first ford. Have half a mind to go down the street and buy a defender instead.
I mean first off that sucks but that's a completely different vehicle... Have you started making phone calls? I mean if they left off ONE option, I'd maybe consider it or not depending ... but a different Model of vehicle in a different Color without multiple important packages and features... I don't see how that can be accepted.

GoPre

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't gotten on the phone yet, still in shock to be honest. My first thought is that if I bring it to their attention their solution would be ordering the correct build and pushing back my delivery date potentially 6 months or so. Unless they can produce one out of thin air I don't know what I'd gain over getting something for 6 months (potentially at a discount) and have it as a placeholder till this summer.

Probably to be spiteful I'd end up ordering the correct spec from a different dealer. idk.

Any other ideas are really appreciated, im at a loss with how bad this experience has been front to back. What a weird business model. I'm trying to give them 55k and they can't manage entering the right fricken order.

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I haven't gotten on the phone yet, still in shock to be honest. My first thought is that if I bring it to their attention their solution would be ordering the correct build and pushing back my delivery date potentially 6 months or so. Unless they can produce one out of thin air I don't know what I'd gain over getting something for 6 months (potentially at a discount) and have it as a placeholder till this summer.

Probably to be spiteful I'd end up ordering the correct spec from a different dealer. idk.

Any other ideas are really appreciated, im at a loss with how bad this experience has been front to back. What a weird business model. I'm trying to give them 55k and they can't manage entering the right fricken order.
Something similar happened to me, but it was just small tweaks. I'll be honest with you, that's a really different car and there is nothing Ford will be able to do to correct this dealer error. My 2 cents: take this car, flip it for a nice profit ASAP, and reserve a Bronco right now that you want. Yes, you may not get it until 2023, but it would kill me to drive around in a car I didn't order or want. I'd rather make some money and wait a little longer. But that's just me.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Think you got hosed by your dealer for a stock order instead of your specific order. I would not re-order with them. Find a new dealer. Did you verify the order specs before they submitted the order? You should have seen the DORA before they ordered,, then they submit the DORA as your order.

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

I totally get that but I would raise hell.

In the mid-90s my Dad ordered a GMC Yukon. Initially ordered some stupid color nobody but him seemed to like. Realizes that it's going to be a problem, and on a Dec. 23rd, two days before Christmas, starts making phone calls to everyone in the world he can find a phone number for. Dealership, GMC in Detroit, GM in Detroit, everyone who lives in Detroit, getting transferred, leaving messages, telling people it's important, asking for help, everything under the sun. Next day - Christmas Eve - gets a phone call from some Vice President Of Everything Involving GM or something like that - "Listen I heard about you calling everyone, you really don't want your vehicle in that color, I took care of it, we want our people to be happy, I personally fixed it. No problems, Merry Christmas and all. And if for some reason, you're not happy when it shows up, here's my name and phone number you can call me directly..."

He loves to tell that story ... I realize it's a little different for you but to me, I get the state of shock but I would just start calling , emailing, Facebooking, everyone under the sun. And NO you're not going to wait another long time, they screwed up, they gotta fix it! Etc. I can't obviously say it would work but at least you went with all the effort possible.

But again please accept my heartfelt "Man that really sucks" because it does.

Sponsored

ellehey

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus IS 350 F sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Perhaps your dealer has other reservations sitting there that they know won’t go to order and they can put your real order in that place. I had an issue where my original reservation got pushed through to built in 2021 (didn’t even place an order, was just the spec you could pick when reserving.). It was supposed to be on hold until 2022 model year and it got messed up. To fix it they put another reservation I had already (don’t ask) in an earlier spot where they knew the reservation holder wasn’t moving forward, so I didn’t get screwed. Maybe something to suggest to them.

adding my sympathy Bc this process has been nothing short of frustrating. Hoping you get it straightened out!

GoPre

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Think you got hosed by your dealer for a stock order instead of your specific order. I would not re-order with them. Find a new dealer. Did you verify the order specs before they submitted the order? You should have seen the DORA before they ordered,, then they submit the DORA as your order.
They had me sign a DORA with my correct order on it in October. Not sure how binding that is based on what I've read on here.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They had me sign a DORA with my correct order on it in October. Not sure how binding that is based on what I've read on here.

You should be able to push for your correct order then. A stand up dealer would admit the screw up and try and correct it. Do you have a copy of what you signed?

GoPre

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You should be able to push for your correct order then. A stand up dealer would admit the screw up and try and correct it. Do you have a copy of what you signed?
I do yeah, I also need a vehicle to drive in the meantime. What a mess.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I do yeah, I also need a vehicle to drive in the meantime. What a mess.
I'd face to face dealer with signed paperwork in hand and go from there. Can't help you on needing a vehicle now, unless you buy what they supposedly got in for you, order correct vehicle and flip the one your driving.
Sponsored