First Name
Connie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equinox
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It just means that the trucking company has your information and is pending shipment. Another tracker to refresh and refresh and...
Thank you!! So dealer said it was in transit, but according to this tracker which I used after talking to them, it isn’t on a truck yet, right?
Sponsored

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you!! So dealer said it was in transit, but according to this tracker which I used after talking to them, it isn’t on a truck yet, right?
The dealer is probably more accurate.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd probably go with what your dealer is telling you. I don't put a lot of stock in these trackers. Things happen before the trackers even update.

Erick2123

Badlands
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Acura TLX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

called my dealer today trackers both pizza and reg still showed in process, Pizza shows est delivery date 2/9/22, dealer confirmed its been built and they expect it most likely earlier than 2/9 said they been seeing delivery turn around to California about two weeks on avg. just incase anyone else here in Cali is expecting that date.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bottom line …the trackers are not being updated like the dealer’s system they use to track their orders.

Sponsored

Bronco_ATL

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any one stuck in “in production” have any accurate info if things are still moving behind the scenes and the tracker is just down?!

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any one stuck in “in production” have any accurate info if things are still moving behind the scenes and the tracker is just down?!
Read the last few pages. There a lot of us in the same situation. What is interesting is the amount of rail deliveries in the same status. I’ve seen a few Texas and Georgia deliveries in this situation. Maybe it’s a rail situation. I’ve seen the mods for my bronco for a week. Almost. My dealer called me right before mine was built. And it was built soon after. He said a few weeks to a month for delivery, and I told him I agree. I can track a small package across the country, but a vehicle can’t be? If Ford want to adopt the Tesla model, they need to step up.

Sponsored

Mean_green

Big Bend
First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m in the same situation stuck “in production”. Called the dealer and they said it shows as built on there end. Just waiting on the truck to pick it up from the plant. Praying I get the call today! I’d love to have it for the weekend.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm still stuck in built status. After a quick look at our build week spreadsheet, 21 of us have been built. Only 3 have been delivered. There are lots of "ship" dates in the spreadsheet but I can't tell if that was an actually shipped vehicle or just the estimate given on the tracker.

And from the 1/3 spreadsheet, there are a lot of folks whose trackers never updated to built but were delivered to the dealer. Hopefully we are in that same boat. Maybe we will get a surprise call from our dealer to come pick it up soon.

I posted previously that someone in another group was told by a Ford customer service person that the estimated delivery dates on the trackers are actually the estimated dates of when they will ship from MAP, not when they will be delivered to the dealer.

jdawg

Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Atlas/65Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Happy Birthday to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Was slammed at work and only just got around to my personal emails. Oh .. my .. god.... I am in lurve!
bronco.jpg
Tracked her down to Spencer Ma. Sooooo close. Waiting on transport to the final destination. If I see that little truck icon appear, I am getting in the car and following it.
Sponsored