First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nope. My blend was 1/13. Still showing in production. ETA 2/11. Coming by rail. No assembly line photo.
No new updates yet. Anyone else switch from production to built? I’ll probably call my dealer next week if I haven’t got an update by then.
Sponsored

Ruggles

Big Bend
First Name
Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 XJ Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine went from in production to a broken tracker for a day and a half, to shipped (built 1/19) ETA in NH is 2/4!

Ruggles

Big Bend
First Name
Lindsay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 XJ Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

$occercoach

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Subaru Baja
Your Bronco Model
Base
No new updates yet. Anyone else switch from production to built? I’ll probably call my dealer next week if I haven’t got an update by then.
Nope no change for me. My blend date was 1/14.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Still stuck in production as of 1/14. Wish I could get a built and shipped up date. I am guessing it’s built because all the mods popped.
My salesman had the estimated ship date. On line it said February 13th but he said it could be as early at February the 7th. Reach out to your salesman.

Sponsored

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I am still in tracker limbo! However, I am nearly certain that the pizza tracker just added my estimated delivery date of 2/12. I don’t remember seeing that there. I am a 1/13 blend date. No tracker updates besides “in production” and my dealer showed no progress on his end as of Wednesday. Who knows what that all means.

I do know I am hitting refresh much less that I was a week ago. That’s a good thing!

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am still in tracker limbo! However, I am nearly certain that the pizza tracker just added my estimated delivery date of 2/12. I don’t remember seeing that there. I am a 1/13 blend date. No tracker updates besides “in production” and my dealer showed no progress on his end as of Wednesday. Who knows what that all means.

I do know I am hitting refresh much less that I was a week ago. That’s a good thing!
yep the novelty of the build week and refreshing for updates is over for me. Reality setting in now. Just as it did for the build week before us and will for the build week after us.

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Question about the "modules popping" - is that something that happens like once a day at a certain time, or can happen at any time etc.?

As I have said (multiple times I know, getting old and repeating myself) - I was 1/10 bumped to 1/17. Build Date says "TBD" for the last few months. I got the Window Sticker around 3 on Tuesday and the Blend Date appears to have been yesterday 1/21 but nothing has ever changed in the trackers.

I am wondering if I am accomplishing anything by Monkeying-on-Crack with the Modules website - can it happen any time? or is it like "It's midnight or 8AM or 5pm and that's that, check once a day and that's it.."

Thanks!

Sponsored

PrincipalD

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Expedition, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Blend Date appears to have been yesterday 1/21 but nothing has ever changed in the trackers.

I am wondering if I am accomplishing anything by Monkeying-on-Crack with the Modules website - can it happen any time? or is it like "It's midnight or 8AM or 5pm and that's that, check once a day and that's it.."
They seem to pop for people at a similar time but random. My recollection was that it was over night for many of us. It’s hard to tell as most people check the mods at different times. I do think weekends are an option. I think the best option is based on your production date listed. After the “In-Production” date populates, modes usually pop 2-3 days after.

* Disclaimer: no one knows anything about this really. Just keep clicking like that monkey and prepare to be excited!

Ser Arthur Dayne

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you very, very much Principal.

See it's even worse for me because a family member is also getting excited- they kind of never really believed we'd actually get it ... and was convinced a few times they were just going to go get themselves another Wrangler and be done with it and the Bronco was just a bit of an occasional distraction..... but then when we re-confirmed the order, we actually added on some options - most really- and pretty much made the Wildtrak into a quite fully loaded one... -also changed to the new Metallic Red, and slowly got more excited. Two things also really helped - on one Saturday afternoon, we were driving home from Lunch and saw one at the local Dealership ... it might have been an OBX, I don't remember- but the interior was beautiful , the outside was really nice, and suddenly it was "Man these are pretty freaking sweet!!!" - and then you get the Scheduling mail and it has some detailed pictures of both the outside and inside and you get a little bit more excited... but the wait is killing it.

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No updates for me this morning. 1/12 blend date, built on 1/15. So it's been built for a week now. It's either stuck in QC or stuck at the rail yard. I'm hoping the latter. There are a few from the 12/20 build week with no updates so hoping its the latter and it gets put on a train with the 1/17 build week builds.

David1912

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model Y and Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
No updates for me this morning. 1/12 blend date, built on 1/15. So it's been built for a week now. It's either stuck in QC or stuck at the rail yard. I'm hoping the latter. There are a few from the 12/20 build week with no updates so hoping its the latter and it gets put on a train with the 1/17 build week builds.
I'm a 1/15 blend with 1/17 production start date (I note they weren't working 1/17)...no news since. I see in the at the transportation tracking link my VIN is 'pending'....

Bemcnamara

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F56S MINI
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you very, very much Principal.

See it's even worse for me because a family member is also getting excited- they kind of never really believed we'd actually get it ... and was convinced a few times they were just going to go get themselves another Wrangler and be done with it and the Bronco was just a bit of an occasional distraction..... but then when we re-confirmed the order, we actually added on some options - most really- and pretty much made the Wildtrak into a quite fully loaded one... -also changed to the new Metallic Red, and slowly got more excited. Two things also really helped - on one Saturday afternoon, we were driving home from Lunch and saw one at the local Dealership ... it might have been an OBX, I don't remember- but the interior was beautiful , the outside was really nice, and suddenly it was "Man these are pretty freaking sweet!!!" - and then you get the Scheduling mail and it has some detailed pictures of both the outside and inside and you get a little bit more excited... but the wait is killing it.
Hang in there, you're situation is not unique. There are a lot of us on here that have been on this emotional roller coaster. We are all closer to actually seeing these rigs in our driveway than many others. From what I hear, it is worth the wait!
Sponsored