First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone with a window sticker in our build week?
Not yet. 1/3 and 1/10 only were able to grab them for a few days. During build week. Not sure what is happening or if they are just delayed.
Sponsored

Kmwalker107

Outer Banks
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anybody seen and Broncos on the street in Texas? Before the start of the year I hadn’t seen any. They’re rolling out now. I’ve seen 5 now. Really gets me excited to receive mine and take it for a spin.
I’ve seen a lot here in Austin!

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Anybody seen and Broncos on the street in Texas? Before the start of the year I hadn’t seen any. They’re rolling out now. I’ve seen 5 now. Really gets me excited to receive mine and take it for a spin.
For a while it was really hit or miss, with just random sightings here and there. However, I’ve seen quite a few in the last month or so. A few weekends ago, I saw a killer Iconic Silver 4 door with black striping on 290 in Austin on the way to Fredericksburg. In Fredericksburg, I saw a 4 door CO FE and a 2 door VB Wildtrack.

My wife saw an Eruption Green 4 door in some random back road around Huntsville - I completely missed it because I was looking in my lane to avoid roadkill. It would have to have been Ford’s “showcase” Bronco because this was before any 2022s were released.

Last weekend, there was a Cactus 4 door Big Bend in Magnolia, then later that day while in College Station, I saw two A51 Big Bends about a mile apart - one 2 door and one 4 door.

They’re out there, but mostly spread around. We’re on the go a lot, so I’m sure that helps the odds.

CantBstill

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok let's keep the thread to window stickers and build related stuff. Not if you've seen a bronco in Texas. 🙄 It's annoying having to read through bs when you're trying to see if anyone in our week has a window sticker, or a build date ect ...

Last edited:

Montrail8

Base
First Name
Montrail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Envoy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For a while it was really hit or miss, with just random sightings here and there. However, I’ve seen quite a few in the last month or so. A few weekends ago, I saw a killer Iconic Silver 4 door with black striping on 290 in Austin on the way to Fredericksburg. In Fredericksburg, I saw a 4 door CO FE and a 2 door VB Wildtrack.

My wife saw an Eruption Green 4 door in some random back road around Huntsville - I completely missed it because I was looking in my lane to avoid roadkill. It would have to have been Ford’s “showcase” Bronco because this was before any 2022s were released.

Last weekend, there was a Cactus 4 door Big Bend in Magnolia, then later that day while in College Station, I saw two A51 Big Bends about a mile apart - one 2 door and one 4 door.

They’re out there, but mostly spread around. We’re on the go a lot, so I’m sure that helps the odds.
O wow you’ve seen quite a few. I’m so ready to be seen 😏

Sponsored

Climber

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How ‘bout modules, anyone seeing any activity there? Mine has been static all week although ‘in production’ in pizza tracker

Sponsored

Samwise

Big Bend
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-5, manual
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Welcome to you both from the 1/24 week. Hopefully you get built next week with us 1/17ers.

Have you checked your back door link? That may say which week you're scheduled.
I can't get the back door link to work for me. My order number is only 4 numbers and when I put that in place of the xxxxx, it just goes to the regular tracker. I'm probably doing something wrong...

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I can't get the back door link to work for me. My order number is only 4 numbers and when I put that in place of the xxxxx, it just goes to the regular tracker. I'm probably doing something wrong...
Put your reservation number id number in that spot, not order number. It should be an 8 digit number on the email confirming your reservation

tcoughlan

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 (while waiting on my order)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Backdoor link only works if you have a reservation #, which you got when you put down your $100 deposit.

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My guess modules should populate next week, during ‘blend’
Im guessing modules and then backdoor will change before the pizza tracker since that only goes from production to built and the backdoor has been updating before the tracker.

Ducksworth

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Rubicon, 22 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hello 01/17 build week group!

I was originally scheduled for a 01/24 build week but I checked today and my status changed to "in production" for the first time. I used the backdoor tracker and it says I'm bumped to the 01/17 build week. I did not get an email update and I do not have a window sticker yet either.
Sponsored