Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello 01/17 build week group!

I was originally scheduled for a 01/24 build week but I checked today and my status changed to "in production" for the first time. I used the backdoor tracker and it says I'm bumped to the 01/17 build week. I did not get an email update and I do not have a window sticker yet either.
Welcome. There is a lot of info on our first post including the share spreadsheet.
Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok, a point of reference is clearly needed for our build week.

Window stickers - these are no longer functioning as they did for MY21. They have stopped populating up to a week in advance of your blend date. Theory is that due to the production delays and the line running behind a couple days. Many deliveries are and have taken place with no WS population on the look up screen.

Modules - these typically populate 24-48 hours after blend date but, sometimes earlier.
The tear tag field typically populates at some point in advance of your blend with a three digit code that corresponds with your body type. DAA - 4-door, DGA - 2-door.
After your build goes live one or both of these items will occur, again, typically within 24-48 hours after your blend. The tear tag will change to a different code. Don’t ask, and it doesn’t matter. Second, the BCE section will populate with a ton of codes. Again, don’t ask, it doesn’t matter. Once this has occurred you are most definitely built and are either off the line or will be briefly. This depends where you are in sequencing and with shift alignment at the plant. Suffice it to say, once you have these codes you are now off to quality control and then shipping. Your timeline will vary greatly based on many other variables. Quality issues/checks, the need to go to accessory install, and, of course, pairing up with a bunch of other Broncos headed near your pick up location.

Hope this helps.

Oh, and I am seeing a lot more Broncos on the road, just not in Texas. But, Folsom, CA has a bunch of us.
I love hearing that there are more and more Ben g seen. Keep it coming. We will all get ours soon!!!!

lowinfobdiamondguy

Black Diamond
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Chevy Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
When we get ours, bet we’ll see them more. I’ve noticed when you get a car you all of a sudden see everyone that has the same vehicle. But I hope not. I wanna be special for a while lol.
I'm in Austin and have seen about five as well. Just one two-door though, which I have coming so have had my eye out especially for.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Window stickers - these are no longer functioning as they did for MY21. They have stopped populating up to a week in advance of your blend date. Theory is that due to the production delays and the line running behind a couple days. Many deliveries are and have taken place with no WS population on the look up screen.

Modules - these typically populate 24-48 hours after blend date but, sometimes earlier.
The tear tag field typically populates at some point in advance of your blend with a three digit code that corresponds with your body type. DAA - 4-door, DGA - 2-door.
After your build goes live one or both of these items will occur, again, typically within 24-48 hours after your blend. The tear tag will change to a different code. Don’t ask, and it doesn’t matter. Second, the BCE section will populate with a ton of codes. Again, don’t ask, it doesn’t matter. Once this has occurred you are most definitely built and are either off the line or will be briefly. This depends where you are in sequencing and with shift alignment at the plant. Suffice it to say, once you have these codes you are now off to quality control and then shipping. Your timeline will vary greatly based on many other variables. Quality issues/checks, the need to go to accessory install, and, of course, pairing up with a bunch of other Broncos headed near your pick up location.

Hope this helps.

Oh, and I am seeing a lot more Broncos on the road, just not in Texas. But, Folsom, CA has a bunch of us.
I love hearing that there are more and more Ben g seen. Keep it coming. We will all get ours soon!!!!
Great info. One other similar item is the next status on the Ford tracker which is “Built”. Just Ike the stickers this is reported as not being updated timely or at all.
I feel we are in a good week. It’s a four day work week and they have planned for that. Maybe Monday off will allow them more time to setup The line for efficiency delivery. Also In 2022 the shipping times seems to have improved. In 2021 there were nightmare shipping issues reported.
🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🙏🙏🙏🙏

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

And……

go to page one, first post!!!!! I can almost guarantee you, your answer is there!

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks, I can't find that... texted my salesman for it.
You can log into your Ford account and pull your order number up. Once logged in, go to 'My Account', 'Reservations and Orders'. Once this screen populates, you should find your EIGHT (8) digit order number.

For reservation holders, this is the same number you had pre-build week selection and is your reservation number, the same one.

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just checked the 1/24 build week and a number of them also have their pizza tracker saying "in production" so not sure if a bunch of us got bumped back a week or if it's a glitch. This is a nail-biter lol. I was doing such a good job being patient and waiting and now that it's so close and seems to be moving along finally, I'm finding myself getting antsy lol. So freaking exciting!!!!

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Has anyone checked their dealers website for their bronco. I had a feeling so I checked and sure enough, there it is with the matching vin. Thought it was pretty cool, and I know everyone freaks out at the idea but at least it showed with MSRP ;)

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just checked the 1/24 build week and a number of them also have their pizza tracker saying "in production" so not sure if a bunch of us got bumped back a week or if it's a glitch. This is a nail-biter lol. I was doing such a good job being patient and waiting and now that it's so close and seems to be moving along finally, I'm finding myself getting antsy lol. So freaking exciting!!!!
I don’t think that has any indication on us. Vehicles are in fact in production before the build week. The build week is the final assembly. It’s does seem earlier than what Ford has been doing. I alway wonder too if some miss read the status page. Anyway I’m feeling like it’s game on for 1/17 🍀🍀

Sponsored

Montrail8

Base
First Name
Montrail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Envoy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Me too I’m really praying that we haven’t been bumped.

Montrail8

Base
First Name
Montrail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Envoy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hope this helps.

Awesome. Great Info. And Highly Appreciated

Montrail8

Base
First Name
Montrail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Envoy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Has anyone checked their dealers website for their bronco. I had a feeling so I checked and sure enough, there it is with the matching vin. Thought it was pretty cool, and I know everyone freaks out at the idea but at least it showed with MSRP ;)
Holy shit Dude! You’re right. I checked my dealership’s inventory and there it was just like you said. Matching VIN.. At MSRP. 😁

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Holy shit Dude! You’re right. I checked my dealership’s inventory and there it was just like you said. Matching VIN.. At MSRP. 😁
Oh no! Mine isn't there! So maybe I am a 1/24 after all???