First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got one for ya'll. My Bronco showed up this morning. Even took a video of it coming off the truck carrier! Got to open it and enjoy the view inside. Slapped the bumper and stared at the beautiful paint job! Went back to work because they said they were going to clean her up for me and get the paperwork rolling. Wasn't two hours later, I got a text from a very upset sales person apologizing for the bullshit....... Ford called and demanded the vehicle back. They have been fighting back and forth all day. I told them and they already knew, I am carless tomorrow. I told them I was headed to BMW because this was a bunch of bullshit. They calmed me back down but nobody can give an answer as to why it is needed back. It even changed on the ticker on the ford site that it was in transit. I'm beside myself!
Sponsored

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got one for ya'll. My Bronco showed up this morning. Even took a video of it coming off the truck carrier! Got to open it and enjoy the view inside. Slapped the bumper and stared at the beautiful paint job! Went back to work because they said they were going to clean her up for me and get the paperwork rolling. Wasn't two hours later, I got a text from a very upset sales person apologizing for the bullshit....... Ford called and demanded the vehicle back. They have been fighting back and forth all day. I told them and they already knew, I am carless tomorrow. I told them I was headed to BMW because this was a bunch of bullshit. They calmed me back down but nobody can give an answer as to why it is needed back. It even changed on the ticker on the ford site that it was in transit. I'm beside myself!
What the fuck??? Ford didn’t give them any reason? Mistakenly shipped with missing chips?

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Did the old Ford chat line today to officially receive my weekly dose of bad news. I got the Delay-Plant hold EDD 7-17 to 7-23.

One question, included in the response was this wording. ETA-disposition of microchip at plant hold. Anyone know if its just a long way of saying its on chip hold or something else?

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Holy hell!!!!!!! I have no words!!!! I would get on Twitter and hit up Mike Levine right away. Firm but nice. May net nothing may net something. So sorry for this. This clearly takes our treatment to a new level of low.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
wow simply wow. It probably didn't get it's chip added ☠ @Ford Motor Company y'all really can't do nothing right huh

Sponsored

Brewdaddy

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler (Now sold - thanks Carvana)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone good at Photoshop . Can you put the bronco dirt or ice mountain in the background. Put the ice mountain patch on Mike's shirt or make it say dirt mountain if you can. Also add a mustache on his chip hold face. Oh better yet put chip hold on his shirt . Thanks need it for a social experiment 😈

Ice-Mountain-tracker.png

jam08521-jpg.jpg

2022-Ford-Broncos-1.jpg

Screenshot_20220520-101227.png

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group AA75E022-479D-4252-8247-8E1F68FF4F53

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Can you make the ice mountain patch bigger and can you move him more to the left or better yet . Can you make this your background since it's not snowing anymore and add a chip hold badge on his shirt. Make it big . If you can of course. Want to make sure it's seen. Reverse this pic so you can see the broncos more easier or reverse him and add him to the left of this pic instead of the right

jam08521-jpg (1).jpg

Brewdaddy

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you make the ice mountain patch bigger and can you move him more to the left or better yet . Can you make this your background since it's not snowing anymore and add a chip hold badge on his shirt. Make it big . If you can of course. Want to make sure it's seen. Reverse this pic so you can see the broncos more easier or reverse him and add him to the left of this pic instead of the right

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group E7A2390A-4615-4F6E-AB2D-6B623F915513
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 4002704D-9377-48F9-8B73-274039430F6E
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group C01E4BC9-17B8-4E65-82E5-F869CEE7387B

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What the fuck??? Ford didn’t give them any reason? Mistakenly shipped with missing chips?
I been told by the ford reps that it never was on a chip hold. the last one I talked to said her computer was showing a chip hold and taken back off the ramp. Then a week later, I get a message from my trucker friend that he got an email with my vin number saying it was released. Even said that on a piece of paper that was attached to one of the window when he showed up this morning with it! My salesperson keeps telling me to calm down, they are trying to fix things. But last I got was, "sorry we have to send it back" So I said, I need a car to drive since ford has ripped this one out of my hands. So the salesperson agreed. She's waiting to tell me the reason why since now the general manager is involved and he's dealing with it.

Sponsored

Brewdaddy

Outer Banks
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group C01E4BC9-17B8-4E65-82E5-F869CEE7387B
“You’re killing me,Smalls”……now Ill have my Bronco repossessed……😜
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 3BD06140-E2EB-4A37-AB5B-1805D7241427
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 3BD06140-E2EB-4A37-AB5B-1805D7241427

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wtf. I had built in transit due today. Tuesday I received back in production. Wonder what is going on?!?!

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I been told by the ford reps that it never was on a chip hold. the last one I talked to said her computer was showing a chip hold and taken back off the ramp. Then a week later, I get a message from my trucker friend that he got an email with my vin number saying it was released. Even said that on a piece of paper that was attached to one of the window when he showed up this morning with it! My salesperson keeps telling me to calm down, they are trying to fix things. But last I got was, "sorry we have to send it back" So I said, I need a car to drive since ford has ripped this one out of my hands. So the salesperson agreed. She's waiting to tell me the reason why since now the general manager is involved and he's dealing with it.
Nice you d
it’s good to hear your dealer has your side and not too bad we will take it for inventory

HeyItsABronco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 PowerBoost, 2022 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not sure if it is associated, but I just found out today that our Bronco is on “stop sale” status and no longer on a chip hold.
The sales manager thinks that it’s related to a faulty part that needs to be replaced or software to be downloaded on a module that already has been replaced. He was just as frustrated as I am and says he doesn’t know any more than we do here, as Ford is keeping them in the dark too.

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m now eta early
August. From built in transit eta today. Status changed to Tuesday back to chip hold. I’m not giving up. Just super frustrated like u all
Sponsored