Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I been told by the ford reps that it never was on a chip hold. the last one I talked to said her computer was showing a chip hold and taken back off the ramp. Then a week later, I get a message from my trucker friend that he got an email with my vin number saying it was released. Even said that on a piece of paper that was attached to one of the window when he showed up this morning with it! My salesperson keeps telling me to calm down, they are trying to fix things. But last I got was, "sorry we have to send it back" So I said, I need a car to drive since ford has ripped this one out of my hands. So the salesperson agreed. She's waiting to tell me the reason why since now the general manager is involved and he's dealing with it.
Conspiracy theory here...perhaps ford saw you on the forum talking about the inside view of its status with the trucker?

joja_peach

Outer Banks
First Name
Shannon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Maxima
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I got one for ya'll. My Bronco showed up this morning. Even took a video of it coming off the truck carrier! Got to open it and enjoy the view inside. Slapped the bumper and stared at the beautiful paint job! Went back to work because they said they were going to clean her up for me and get the paperwork rolling. Wasn't two hours later, I got a text from a very upset sales person apologizing for the bullshit....... Ford called and demanded the vehicle back. They have been fighting back and forth all day. I told them and they already knew, I am carless tomorrow. I told them I was headed to BMW because this was a bunch of bullshit. They calmed me back down but nobody can give an answer as to why it is needed back. It even changed on the ticker on the ford site that it was in transit. I'm beside myself!
This just might get me banned, but here goes:
ftc.gov
File a complaint. My last EDD was May 17…. I’m planning to file a complaint myself this weekend. I have taken screenshots of all of my Ford Chats, phone records of my talks with the 800 number, screen shots showing my ‘in production’ dates, changes in EDD’s, and all emails from Ford pertaining to my order. If ever there is a class-action lawsuit, I’ll be ready. You should be too. ❤

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not sure if it is associated, but I just found out today that our Bronco is on “stop sale” status and no longer on a chip hold.
The sales manager thinks that it’s related to a faulty part that needs to be replaced or software to be downloaded on a module that already has been replaced. He was just as frustrated as I am and says he doesn’t know any more than we do here, as Ford is keeping them in the dark too.
“Our bronco”. Are you saying all remaining broncos in this week are in this status or maybe some. There are thousands remaining from “chip hold”.

Sponsored

JD18

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Macan GTS, Bronco Badlands 2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got one for ya'll. My Bronco showed up this morning. Even took a video of it coming off the truck carrier! Got to open it and enjoy the view inside. Slapped the bumper and stared at the beautiful paint job! Went back to work because they said they were going to clean her up for me and get the paperwork rolling. Wasn't two hours later, I got a text from a very upset sales person apologizing for the bullshit....... Ford called and demanded the vehicle back. They have been fighting back and forth all day. I told them and they already knew, I am carless tomorrow. I told them I was headed to BMW because this was a bunch of bullshit. They calmed me back down but nobody can give an answer as to why it is needed back. It even changed on the ticker on the ford site that it was in transit. I'm beside myself!
WTH. The chips they gave you were probably meant for a 5/5 build week unit and they complained so your back to a holding pattern. Sounds to me like there’s a deeper stop no sale hold on our units they aren’t sharing w us.

zeeps

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
WTH. The chips they gave you were probably meant for a 5/5 build week unit and they complained so your back to a holding pattern. Sounds to me like there’s a deeper stop no sale hold on our units they aren’t sharing w us.
It's truly a miracle that I got mine when I did. It's insane to be leaving everybody in the dark like this.

Sponsored

JD18

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It's truly a miracle that I got mine when I did. It's insane to be leaving everybody in the dark like this.
I am happy for anyone that gets a delivery. At this point I am riding it out and watching the order banks open calendar to order it’s MY23 as insurance against build issues. Figure all the accessories will still fit a MY23 should I need to dump n flip for my long term hold.

JD18

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He blocked me so I came back with a vengeance 😈 I just noticed he isn't allowing regular folk to comment anymore 🤣

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group Screenshot_20220520-185851
Oh Osky has out done himself again w this one. Tag a FOMOCO post and say. Anyone on chip hold please follow n retweet.

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Wtf. I had built in transit due today. Tuesday I received back in production. Wonder what is going on?!?!
All I know is, I was told I was going to get it back next week. They are giving me a loaner til my bronco comes back since I sold me car and giving it up this weekend. Wonder if they actually believed the email about me getting next week? Surely they did since they gave me a loaner!

JD18

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well that's a new record 🤣 one hour into the account and both Jimmy and Mikey blocked me 😈 guess they didn't like me tweeting at them from my new account

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group Screenshot_20220520-193348

Hey. Your still free to comment on ford motor company main profile. Wait for the weekend crew n light them up tomorrow.
Sponsored