First Name
Libo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
For the first 90 days after the initial delivery date bump it was still a little bit funny. Now I’m just pissed and need to vent . The bronco is hardly a glamour item for me, but one of utility. I’ve had many an outdoors activities altered thanks to Ford’s failure. Many canyoneering trips needing a shuttle system changed because we only had one 4x4 vehicle.

This week specifically my GF graduated from medical school and we were planning a trip down Schaefer road for her parents who have never visited Moab . Instead of simply driving a bronco that should have been here. We had to arrange an additional wrangler for $285 / day.

this is a very much first world problem. But Ford is a first world company, with Russia-level of logistical and planning failures. I wish none of our trucks went into production without enough parts to finish. After-all, you wouldn’t want your surgeon to start an operation on you without a bed to recover after? (*you would just not start the surgery in the first place)

/end vent
Sponsored

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I been told by the ford reps that it never was on a chip hold. the last one I talked to said her computer was showing a chip hold and taken back off the ramp. Then a week later, I get a message from my trucker friend that he got an email with my vin number saying it was released. Even said that on a piece of paper that was attached to one of the window when he showed up this morning with it! My salesperson keeps telling me to calm down, they are trying to fix things. But last I got was, "sorry we have to send it back" So I said, I need a car to drive since ford has ripped this one out of my hands. So the salesperson agreed. She's waiting to tell me the reason why since now the general manager is involved and he's dealing with it.
I know no information lets our minds go down rabbit holes and think of the worst scenarios. But something smells In Denmark.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow this bronco legit arrived this week to this dealer. Seems person cancelled ordered and they selling MSRP. This is literally my bronco if it has the tow package and roof racks. If I lived closer I would 100% get it but it's all the way in Illinois... I live in Miami 😭😭😭

Screenshot_20220521-080324.png

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I know no information lets our minds go down rabbit holes and think of the worst scenarios. But something smells In Denmark.
Well I’ll see what happens next week when Michigan says I’ll get it back. I’m trying to stay positive. They definitely gave me a major stress headache. Thank goodness my boss seemed to be pretty upset over it too. She left me alone the whole day to just work a little, then cuss a lot, then work a little more!

Sponsored

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice you d

it’s good to hear your dealer has your side and not too bad we will take it for inventory
My sales lady called me yesterday evening and told me she got me a loaner til my bronco comes back. I’ll be driving an Ecosport. Whatever the hell that is. As long as I got wheels since my Fusion is headed to its new owner this afternoon.

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It's truly a miracle that I got mine when I did. It's insane to be leaving everybody in the dark like this.
I tell you what, as soon as mine finally shows back up, I live out in the country, I’m hiding it in the trees til I think all is clear about a month down the road! 🫠

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bruh not even 12 hours later ☠☠☠

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group Screenshot_20220521-114404
Bro! You gotta use different email accounts to sign up. They will flag your account every time. Just use yahoo mail accounts or something. 🤣🤣

Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My sales lady called me yesterday evening and told me she got me a loaner til my bronco comes back. I’ll be driving an Ecosport. Whatever the hell that is. As long as I got wheels since my Fusion is headed to its new owner this afternoon.
My dealer gave me the same Turd Ferguson to drive for my rental. They are very small

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Pro Tip. Get one of these babies if you plan on toplessing and de-toplessing often. We're gonna get back up into the 96-104 degree range and without a Bimini yet.. it gets toasty. Top back on!

Also - this hardtop is sooooo easy to handle compared to my classic bronco hardtop. My wife and I easily handle this new one - the old one needs four ratchet straps or 4 dudes to install it.

IMG_5803.png

JD18

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Macan GTS, Bronco Badlands 2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Lmao. I guess we can’t idolize ML w changed profile pics.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 8196D3A7-E218-461E-82C0-3A187F10FEBF

Mitts583

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Wow this bronco legit arrived this week to this dealer. Seems person cancelled ordered and they selling MSRP. This is literally my bronco if it has the tow package and roof racks. If I lived closer I would 100% get it but it's all the way in Illinois... I live in Miami 😭😭😭

So I inquired about this Bronco this morning because I'm not above flying to another state to snag one while mine, and many of ours, rot on the mountain... Price on this Wildtrak is $76,575. Nice $15K ADM.... @Ford Motor Company #freeourbroncos

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pro Tip. Get one of these babies if you plan on toplessing and de-toplessing often. We're gonna get back up into the 96-104 degree range and without a Bimini yet.. it gets toasty. Top back on!

Also - this hardtop is sooooo easy to handle compared to my classic bronco hardtop. My wife and I easily handle this new one - the old one needs four ratchet straps or 4 dudes to install it.

Even pro-er pro tip, get the replacement handles. I don’t even need a tool to take mine off, except for the two at the top.
Sponsored