First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would be surprised if it would be available for delivery on Saturday if that’s when it gets delivered. I am out all day on Monday so Tuesday would be the next time I could take possession so I am likely out of the running.

Odds may be in your favor!
We will have to consult @Firefight911 for the rules. Is delivery “yes” mean delivered to the dealer or taking delivery?? I also have PPF being put on at the dealer.
Sponsored

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
We will have to consult @Firefight911 for the rules. Is delivery “yes” mean delivered to the dealer or taking delivery?? I also have PPF being put on at the dealer.
We may need some rules and verification of evidence. This sounds like its getting competitive for that T-shirt. :ROFLMAO:
Don't put it past me to hack the photo of my delivery and change the timestamp to be a winner LOL.

Speaking of delivery, I did call my salesman today to verify shipping and estimated delivery of 2/2/2022. He said it looks like it might be earlier. However, I told him that wasn't the real reason for calling, it was to make sure he remembered my pre-delivery checklist. He said, yep. Number 1 item you have is to make sure they don't install the front license plate bracket. Bingo. All the other things we will go thru, but don't drill the bumper dammit. Love that he has it in Red Marker on my order sheets and customer file (Yes Paper Files).

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Full disclosure I'm a helluva photochopper! 😜

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
And, yes, I got this from page one, post one. HAHAHAHAHAHA, it never gets old!
Actually it does get old. Because that’s not what I’m talking about shop.ford.com is where I go to track my order scheduled built shipped and so on. So that’s actually what I was asking about because I ha e been having trouble with since late last night.
That info is not found on page 1 post 1

Last edited:

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Its been down for me for about a day now. I haven't tried anything aside from closing Safari and re-opening. 🤷‍♀️

Sponsored

gazrb

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Sentra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My bronco gets built tomorrow. I feel bad for the people working on Saturday :(

Reactions: Cat

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I was in a work meeting today and someone ask “where do I find that information”. And I blurted out page one post one. They looked at me I said never mind long story.
That is epic!!!!

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To all those that are getting close to delivery...

I would recommend sending over the OCD list that user Cat created and has been keeping current for all of us. I just sent it to my dealer so he has it.

Being the enabler I am NOT...... (page one, post one)

Pre-delivery checklist
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/pre-delivery-self-qc-checklist.29467/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...cd-version-for-expectant-bronco-owners.29870/

Special thanks to @Cat for this printable list for your PDI.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bCKnGypjpN2g2Qz8UtEC1-eqGUeqm5g9fj0tdrady3E/edit?usp=sharing

Even if your dealer balks at this, make sure you go over it before taking delivery.
Yes...please do make good use of it. Some dealers welcome it so much they incorporated into their PDI process. Others, not so much. There are also good tips for discussions before you sign, so please take a copy with you to help stay focused in your negotiations.

Good luck to all of you!

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, this is a conundrum I had not anticipated. Hmmmm.....well, here's how I see it.

1 - I do not want to create a conflict of interest.
2 - The traditional sense of delivery has typically meant that the keys are yours and the paperwork has been completed.
3 - These are unique times.
4 - The variability of how the whole buying process of Bronco has taken nothing but one twist followed by another turn.

So, if it pleases our group, and is in agreement with the collective whole, I offer the following solution.

1 - A t-shirt will be awarded to the first poster with a picture of their rig, not on a transport, at their physical dealership to which it is being delivered. This will verify delivery to the dealer. Please try and add some form of reasonable verification that you are at your dealer. Your salesperson holding their business card, backdrop makes it obvious, etc. Due to obvious delivery locations being, at times, across the country from you, you do not have to appear in this picture. You're gonna need to make nice with someone at your dealership for this one!!! The vehicle has to be on its own four wheels and not on a transport. The front bumper has a clearly identifiable sticker associated with your vehicle that matches the master sequence number on your window sticker. That would be that big number next to the blend date. That's a great help here, FYI.
2 - A second t-shirt will be awarded to the first person that shows us their new Bronco at some other location other than the dealership after having taken delivery and possession. This does not need to be at home, privacy concerns, and honoring of that, but may not be on the dealership's property. Verification on this will come with a photo of you, your rig, and the window sticker. Feel free to hide your face with your window sticker if you desire.
3 -You may only claim one shirt!

How's that? Acceptable to the group? Any issues needed to be ironed out?

Goodness, this is fun!!!!

Last edited:

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Actually it does get old. Because that’s not what I’m talking about shop.ford.com is where I go to track my order scheduled built shipped and so on. So that’s actually what I was asking about because I ha e been having trouble with since late last night.
That info is not found on page 1 post 1
Oh, come on! It can be argued you have been one of the greatest benificiaries of page one, post one. We are all here for fun so, if I have offended, my apologies. Having a central location for all things we see as quesitons really helps us not just skip all the posts that have good info in them and expand our learning and preparedness as we are about to receive our new vehicles. I have started re-reading the owner's manual for just this reason. My Wildtrak has many other features that my base does not have so I need to learn as much as anyone.

Perhaps using one of the provided links might alleviate the bottleneck? Not being a smartass. Trying to help.

I have had no issues with any of the sites and accessing them with the respective information they provide. I can only suggest, as before, you close your browser, restart your computer, and/or clear your cache and try again.

Again, my apologies if I have somehow offended you. I WILL speak for everyone in here and state that there is not one person here who has any interest in alienating anyone or somehow upsetting you or anyone else.

Hope you get access through this or some other way.

Last edited:

Sponsored

ZBert317

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh, come on! It can be argued you have been one of the greatest benificiaries of page one, post one. We are all hear for fun so, if I have offended, my apologies. Having a central location for all things we see as quesitons really helps us not just skip all the posts that have good info in them and expand our learning and preparedness as we are about to receive our new vehicles. I have started re-reading the owner's manual for just this reason. My Wildtrak has many other features that my base does not have so I need to learn as much as anyone.

Perhaps using one of the provided links might alleviate the bottleneck? Not being a smartass. Trying to help.

I have had no issues with any of the sites and accessing them with the respective information they provide. I can only suggest, as before, you close your browser, restart your computer, and/or clear your cache and try again.

Again, my apologies if I have somehow offended you. I WILL speak for everyone in here and state that there is not one person here who has any interest in alienating anyone or somehow upsetting you or anyone else.

Hope you get access through this or some other way.
I love Page One, Post One. It gives our group character. I even used it on my kids today. Keep it coming.

ZBert317

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What’s up with shop.ford.com is anyone else having trouble with it not populating info?
I've been using that for a couple months now and looking at it everyday. My experience has been that my vin will stop working for hours at a time, sometimes days at a time. When that happens, I see other posts where others comment that they don't have access and still others reply that it works for them.

Then, suddenly, it starts working again hours or days later. I've just assumed it's a system glitch. Maybe updating a database table or something. I can tell when it's not going to work because it forgets my form history with order number and VIN.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been using that for a couple months now and looking at it everyday. My experience has been that my vin will stop working for hours at a time, sometimes days at a time. When that happens, I see other posts where others comment that they don't have access and still others reply that it works for them.

Then, suddenly, it starts working again hours or days later. I've just assumed it's a system glitch. Maybe updating a database table or something. I can tell when it's not going to work because it forgets my form history with order number and VIN.
I have been in and out of this site all day with no issues presently.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base

Exact same thing is happening to me

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs