First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I think they are just giving you your EDD window lol. 8/1 to 8/7.

I’m in the same boat as you except my EDD is 7/31-8/6. Mine has been at the final railyard since Friday. I’m really hoping mine makes it to the dealer before the weekend!
I asked about it being an EDD and they seemed very confused. And she was like no it left the rail yard, and will arrive at my dealership on Sunday (not open on sundays) with no delays 😂😂 she must be new at ford! Hahahaa no delays!

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and a Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone have any idea why my Bronco would be on Canadian National Railway to California? Looking at their track map the only thing I can figure is maybe it's going south to swap to a different carrier. But It's been almost a month since it supposedly left Illinois.

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Picked her up today and she’s finally home. She drives like a dream. Even took the doggo for a ride in it already.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 5B06DC29-E1C5-4BDC-8819-B2A9D52F7225

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Here’s a good insight. My phone music would stutter intermittently. A bad Bluetooth connection. Texted my salesman and his advice was a master reset fixes 90% of connection issues. Sure enough it worked!!

Sponsored

jcashlady

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone have any idea why my Bronco would be on Canadian National Railway to California? Looking at their track map the only thing I can figure is maybe it's going south to swap to a different carrier. But It's been almost a month since it supposedly left Illinois.
My was Canadian national then went south, and switched to CSX, then UP I believe I could track through the Norfolk phone number though

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My was Canadian national then went south, and switched to CSX, then UP I believe I could track through the Norfolk phone number though
Good to know.
I tried calling the CSX the other day just for the heck of it and it says my railcar # was delivered to a city near me in June.
Of course, I got paranoid thinking the dealer got and sold it in June. But I really don't think so.
Train probably was in California in June though.

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
For those of you that've had your Broncos for a while, what's the over/under on how many weeks/months it's going to take me to remember that the window switches are under the armrest and not on the door?
Daily struggle 😆

JD18

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Macan GTS, Bronco Badlands 2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Odd. Mine went down to Arlington TX form IL before it started heading west to Southern California via city of Industry.

One Deplorable

Outer Banks
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Odd. Mine went down to Arlington TX form IL before it started heading west to Southern California via city of Industry.
WOW my Bronco is at the dealer!

Sponsored

JD18

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Macan GTS, Bronco Badlands 2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
WOW my Bronco is at the dealer!
Fantastic. Check the paint on all the door edges. As well as the hood and around the window frame. I had a nice chip above the drivers window that pdi missed. Just had them give me a touch up stick and all was good as I was ppf on the front of the vehicle anyways.
Enjoy. It’s def been a crazy process.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My bank is giving me 2.45% so I'm happy about that. Lot's has happened since the dealer screwed me by adding 5k to my bottom line. I'll share after it's all said and done. I'm picking my Bronco up later today (maybe) and I do have the joy of making them feel uncomfortable everytime they see me.

jcashlady

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I didn’t get the call, but my husband drove by the dealership and my bronco was there…I called they told me Tuesday it would be ready, I said what??? It’s Thursday how about tomorrow, they said they need to do inspections and clean it…I’m hoping for before Tuesday!!

16667621-7EF2-4544-9E60-763B075123D9.jpeg

78C240A9-2195-49D8-A5FE-CF197F1BF609.jpeg

F89330AE-A005-4E4A-9264-7C501BF530C0.jpeg
Sponsored