Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

The back driver side tire was showing lower then the others. Been watching to see if it would keep pressure, it did not. Upon further inspection, we found this wedged in deep. What a terrible thing to see being pulled out of your tire. My Bronco’s first ouch. 🩹🙁

B2176C7F-1EE3-435F-B0BC-6646097269C7.jpeg
Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Been packing and getting my house ready to list so every time I go into the garage, there’s my Bronco, just parked there waiting for me. I do smile each trip to the garage.

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 m240i Convertible, 2021 Bronco (pending)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Been packing and getting my house ready to list so every time I go into the garage, there’s my Bronco, just parked there waiting for me. I do smile each trip to the garage.
Isn't it simply joyful! Im like a child but I don't care. It reminds me of that commercial where the husband suddenly volunteers to do every errand for his wife, from picking up the kids to getting groceries. He even "forgets" to buy the milk and waits for the wife to notice. As soon as she does, he quickly says he'll go back to get it, runs out the door before she even finishes her sentence and is back on the road- finding any excuse he can to drive his new car.

I'm doing the same and I LOVE IT!

Good luck with the listing, sale, and move!! Watch out for shady movers - I've had many PCSs over the years. There are many tricks they play...

Cheers!

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Isn't it simply joyful! Im like a child but I don't care. It reminds me of that commercial where the husband suddenly volunteers to do every errand for his wife, from picking up the kids to getting groceries. He even "forgets" to buy the milk and waits for the wife to notice. As soon as she does, he quickly says he'll go back to get it, runs out the door before she even finishes her sentence and is back on the road- finding any excuse he can to drive his new car.

I'm doing the same and I LOVE IT!

Good luck with the listing, sale, and move!! Watch out for shady movers - I've had many PCSs over the years. There are many tricks they play...

Cheers!
I love that commercial!

I’m ordering a Pod & my youngest will help me load it. I’ve sold my living & dining room furniture so there won’t be as much. This is the first time in my life I’m doing something without planning. My children moved away from here a few years ago & I woke up one day & realized I’m free to live anywhere. Weird & having the Bronco makes it a real adventure!

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY! We are starting the Continental Divide Trail in the Bronco! We will see how a mall crawler OBX does in the wild :oops:
You got this! Please don’t embarrass our build week. 😅

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Don't trust negatives.... Are you sampling bot nose and throat? I would be very cautious about exposing others just in case.
Yeah
Stay away from orlando! It’s nothing but awful drivers and Mickey Mouse anyway
Awful drivers all of Florida in general and I've been to Orlando countless times so it's same old same old but I might not go. I'm still sick AF and tested positive for COVID today 🤧... Like 4 days after being sick and I thought I was getting better 🙃 this is now my second time getting COVID and the first time I got it , I felt nothing . Not even a sneeze and I wasn't vaccinated at all and now I'm fully vaccinated and I get COVID and feel like 💩... Wtf is up with that 😭

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah

Awful drivers all of Florida in general and I've been to Orlando countless times so it's same old same old but I might not go. I'm still sick AF and tested positive for COVID today 🤧... Like 4 days after being sick and I thought I was getting better 🙃 this is now my second time getting COVID and the first time I got it , I felt nothing . Not even a sneeze and I wasn't vaccinated at all and now I'm fully vaccinated and I get COVID and feel like 💩... Wtf is up with that 😭
That’s just the way it goes man. I’m sorry to hear that you got the vid! Hopefully you recover quick! 👍🏼 No more feeling like 💩

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah

False positive the first time?? Get better soon. Rest etc... no foolishness..

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I went to go buy some chicken noodle soup from this latin restaurant ( they make the tastiest chicken noodle soup to bring the dead back to life ) . They came to me. I didn't go in the restaurant since I have COVID . Don't worry I was double masked if that helps but on my way over there my phone was like 5% so decide to use the wireless charger and yup the wireless charger is trash. Didn't charge my phone and made it hotter than magma. But most wireless chargers are trash always better to plug a wire. @Ford Motor Company tell Jimmy to come to Miami I wanna show him something 😡

Sponsored

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So I went to go buy some chicken noodle soup from this latin restaurant ( they make the tastiest chicken noodle soup to bring the dead back to life ) . They came to me. I didn't go in the restaurant since I have COVID . Don't worry I was double masked if that helps but on my way over there my phone was like 5% so decide to use the wireless charger and yup the wireless charger is trash. Didn't charge my phone and made it hotter than magma. But most wireless chargers are trash always better to plug a wire. @Ford Motor Company tell Jimmy to come to Miami I wanna show him something 😡
Yes. My phone gets crazy hot when charging

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah

Hope you feel better soon.

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hope you are feeling better this morning. REST!!!!

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@Osky305 I had Covid at the beginning of July and it knocked me on my ass. I am triple vaxxed and still got a lot of respiratory issues. I have a lingering dry cough, but the worst part was losing my taste and smell. Thankfully I got it back mostly.

Don't forge to hydrate. Pedialyte has adult versions now.

604BroncoWild

Wildtrak
First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Well after 2 months in "shipping" my WIldtrak is finally at the dealer. Waiting to hear back on pickup date as they need to do the windshield recall plus usual PDI nonsense. The tracker made me laugh when it said "should be ready in a few days". I have had unlimited patience and at this point, zero expectations on a timeline.

BTW. Noticed I wasn't on the spreadsheet, so I've updated my info.

Not sure if this is the norm, but up here in Canada I've never received a direct email from Ford. Never received any of the freebies I see here on the forum. The only information I had, came from my sales guy or the online trackers. The trackers often leading me to ask my guy questions about the status,. Which most often was simply confirmed on the tracker.

I really hope to have my Bronco in the next few days. Honestly I did think about paying way over MSRP to end the wait but the markup is still insane.

No complaints here as I see there are still a lot of outstanding 1/17/2022 units.

Bronco 1.jpg

Bronco 2.jpg
Sponsored