Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My personalized plate finally arrived. El Lanco Blanco’s Bronco. Aka Lance White.
Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group IMG_1614
Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My personalized plate finally arrived. El Lanco Blanco’s Bronco. Aka Lance White.
Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group IMG_1614
In Miami you need to own the vehicle for 60 days to get a personalized plate. Only 2 more weeks and then I can get one that says LOLJEEP 🤣🤣🤣

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I'm looking into buy floor mats for the bronco . Any recommendations . Front and back of course. 4 door. Should I get weather tech or the ones Ford sales on their website ???

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So I'm looking into buy floor mats for the bronco . Any recommendations . Front and back of course. 4 door. Should I get weather tech or the ones Ford sales on their website ???
I have Weathertech mats for front, back, and trunk. They do the job well and I have no complaints for passenger areas.

The trunk mat does not have openings for your tie downs which is a bummer you have to cut them in. It’s also prone to slide since it’s flat with the rear tailgate.

Customer service with weathertech has been top notch though. I complained about a defect in the trunk liner and they immediately sent a replacement no questions asked.

bronco_billy

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Crown Vic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I have had Weathertechs in a couple of vehicles and they get the job done. Only knock is they are not easy to clean. Also, the cargo mat I have in my van the edges are starting to curl up. For the Bronco I decided to give Husky a try. So far very pleased. They are more rubbery than the WT’s, and have great coverage. I have the front and backs as well as the cargo mat. I did have to cut out the tie down slots, but used a Dremel tool and it worked great. I have no experience with the OEM stuff.

Sponsored

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If I didn't already have the Ford mats, I'd get the Husky Weatherbeaters.

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have the Ford ones. When my dealer ordered my Bronco he stuck the mats on. I had intended to get Weathertec. I will have a better opinion once it snows a lot. Until then they only have to deal with a bit of stone dust. They do not have the large recesses like the ones in my 2018 Edge but it had the "Canadian" option with a bunch of snowy add-ons.. Mud is not my challenge, snow is.......... at least snow is clean in the country.....!!

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why you say that ?
I have all three in different vehicles: Ford, WeatherTech and Husky and I really like the Husky because they have the coverage of the Weatertech yet are more pliable. I ordered the Fords because the Huskys weren't available yet and I didn't want to go unprotected. It's not really a big deal, go with whatever makes the most sense for you. Cheers.

Alcotune

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have the Ford and Weather Tech mats. The Ford is a nicer material but the WT has more side coverage for the front. I need that for the winter road salt and snow, you’re in Florida so can’t go wrong with either.

Sponsored

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got the ones from Ford and like them.

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Got back from our road trip Friday night. Spent all day yesterday picking up tree debris from a wind storm. So, finally got around to cleaning the Bronco, performing the 5-tire rotation and installing the Mabett mud flaps today:
Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1663546666803

Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1663546687933

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have a question….. I am trying to figure this out but perhaps someone. could help? My Bronco keeps locking me out. Sometimes the back door will open before the front and sometimes it won’t . This is important for me because i put my book bag, lunch etc in the back and then get in the front. It is very embarrassing in a parking lot. Also more than 1/2 the time it will not lock using the black button on the drivers door handle. I reverse the procedure,, get out, open back door, get previous mentioned junk out and then want to lock it with the button. Usually I have to put all my stuff down, dig out my keys or my phone. Annoying to say the least. Can you help?
Sponsored