Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But I also got a email that my build date had been changed to the week of the 17th. šŸ¤žšŸ¾
I've gotten zero communication since 1/1 when I got the email saying I was bumped to 1/24. I know a lot of the bump emails go out on Saturdays so I'll be stalking my emails tomorrow.

Montrail8

Base
First Name
Montrail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Envoy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've gotten zero communication since 1/1 when I got the email saying I was bumped to 1/24. I know a lot of the bump emails go out on Saturdays so I'll be stalking my emails tomorrow.
Oh no šŸ˜³ I didnā€™t know that. Iā€™ll be another stalking just like you. šŸ™šŸ¾ no changes happen

Montrail8

Base
First Name
Montrail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Envoy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anybody seen and Broncos on the street in Texas? Before the start of the year I hadnā€™t seen any. Theyā€™re rolling out now. Iā€™ve seen 5 now. Really gets me excited to receive mine and take it for a spin.

Last edited:

Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anybody seen and Broncos on the street in Texas. Before the start of the year I havenā€™t seen any. There rolling out now. Iā€™ve seen 5 now. Really gets me excited to receive mine and take it for a spin.
I've only seen one in TX, but to be fair, I don't get out much since my company still has us working from home. I saw one while on vacation in Maine back in August. So I've seen a total of two lol.

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How do you find an exact build date?
Please let me know if ours can share a specific build date with you - my salesman said they couldn't.

Montrail8

Base
First Name
Montrail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Envoy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I've only seen one in TX, but to be fair, I don't get out much since my company still has us working from home. I saw one while on vacation in Maine back in August. So I've seen a total of two lol.
Makes sense. Iā€™m on the road everyday all day and seeing 5 is still pretty low.

Montrail8

Base
First Name
Montrail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Envoy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Makes sense. Iā€™m on the road everyday all day and seeing 5 is still pretty low.
When we get ours, bet weā€™ll see them more. Iā€™ve noticed when you get a car you all of a sudden see everyone that has the same vehicle. But I hope not. I wanna be special for a while lol.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I donā€™t think itā€™s Texas. I am in so cal and have seen 3. Itā€™s simply there are not that many out there. There were 12million cars sold in the US in 2021 and 60k Broncos.and thatā€™s just new cars.

Sponsored

Montrail8

Base
First Name
Montrail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Envoy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I donā€™t think itā€™s Texas. I am in so cal and have seen 3. Itā€™s simply there are not that many out there. There were 12million cars sold in the US in 2021 and 60k Broncos.and thatā€™s just new cars.
I think youā€™re right. As I pressed enter to post your exact quote hit me. Facts my man.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Please let me know if ours can share a specific build date with you - my salesman said they couldn't.
That doesnā€™t seem right to me. I called the Bronco hotline and got absolutely nowhere one phone call to my salesman and within a few hours I was told my Bronco will be built on Tuesday the 18th.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That doesnā€™t seem right to me. I called the Bronco hotline and got absolutely nowhere one phone call to my salesman and within a few hours I was told my Bronco will be built on Tuesday the 18th.
Dealer was told? Ford doesnā€™t call dealers. They see it on there system. It was there before? A connection is highly doubtful.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anybody seen and Broncos on the street in Texas? Before the start of the year I hadnā€™t seen any. Theyā€™re rolling out now. Iā€™ve seen 5 now. Really gets me excited to receive mine and take it for a spin.
I saw a 4 door Badlands outside of Corpus Christi.

Climber

Base
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado ZR2 Bison
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Anyone with a window sticker in our build week?
Sponsored