Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

anybody have a window sticker?

Window stickers - these are no longer functioning as they did for MY21. They have stopped populating up to a week in advance of your blend date. Theory is that due to the production delays and the line running behind a couple days. Many deliveries are and have taken place with no WS population on the look up screen.

Modules - these typically populate 24-48 hours after blend date but, sometimes earlier.
The tear tag field typically populates at some point in advance of your blend with a three digit code that corresponds with your body type. DAA - 4-door, DGA - 2-door.
After your build goes live one or both of these items will occur, again, typically within 24-48 hours after your blend. The tear tag will change to a different code. Don’t ask, and it doesn’t matter. Second, the BCE section will populate with a ton of codes. Again, don’t ask, it doesn’t matter. Once this has occurred you are most definitely built and are either off the line or will be briefly. This depends where you are in sequencing and with shift alignment at the plant. Suffice it to say, once you have these codes you are now off to quality control and then shipping. Your timeline will vary greatly based on many other variables. Quality issues/checks, the need to go to accessory install, and, of course, pairing up with a bunch of other Broncos headed near your pick up location.

Hope this helps.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I added this to my original 1/10 build week group, page one, first post. This is important info for everyone and will, hopefully, assuage some fears and other doubts. Can we get it added on our page one, first post? @About Time

Window stickers - these are no longer functioning as they did for MY21. They have stopped populating up to a week in advance of your blend date. Theory is that due to the production delays and the line running behind a couple days. Many deliveries are and have taken place with no WS population on the look up screen.

Modules - these typically populate 24-48 hours after blend date but, sometimes earlier.
The tear tag field typically populates at some point in advance of your blend with a three digit code that corresponds with your body type. DAA - 4-door, DGA - 2-door.
After your build goes live one or both of these items will occur, again, typically within 24-48 hours after your blend. The tear tag will change to a different code. Don’t ask, and it doesn’t matter. Second, the BCE section will populate with a ton of codes. Again, don’t ask, it doesn’t matter. Once this has occurred you are most definitely built and are either off the line or will be briefly. This depends where you are in sequencing and with shift alignment at the plant. Suffice it to say, once you have these codes you are now off to quality control and then shipping. Your timeline will vary greatly based on many other variables. Quality issues/checks, the need to go to accessory install, and, of course, pairing up with a bunch of other Broncos headed near your pick up location.

Hope this helps.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I added this to my original 1/10 build week group, page one, first post. This is important info for everyone and will, hopefully, assuage some fears and other doubts. Can we get it added on our page one, first post? @About Time

Hope this helps.
thanks!! I have been browsing the 1/10 thread and found in general the turn around times from built to estimated delivery are improved. I contacted one of the 1/10 users taking delivery in Ohio like me, and he indicated a 1/15 build and a 1/23 estimated delivery!! That's pretty good . That's via convey and rail times were a 1-2 more.

The 1/10 spreadsheet did have a fair number of entries with sticker data and estimated deliveries. Remember if you want to share your build progress , you can input on our 1/17 spreadsheet. Lets do this!

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

thanks!! I have been browsing the 1/10 thread and found in general the turn around times from built to estimated delivery are improved. I contacted on of the 1/10 users taking delivery in Ohio like me, and he indicated 1a /15 build and a 1/23 estimated delivery!! That's pretty good . That's via convey and rail times were a 1-2 more.

The 1/10 spreadsheet did have a fair number of entries with sticker data and estimated deliveries. Remember if you want to share your build progress , you can input on our 1/17 spreadsheet. Lets do this!
I have noticed the same. I was surprised to see some pretty ambitious estimated delivery times out here to California. That would be nice!!

Sponsored

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
From an iPhone how do you check to see if your modules have popped? I put in my VIN and it says when prompted download a file. I’m not tech savvy and have now clue how to do this from an iPhone

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

From an iPhone how do you check to see if your modules have popped? I put in my VIN and it says when prompted download a file. I’m not tech savvy and have now clue how to do this from an iPhone
I just did it on my iPhone. You don't need to worry about the download option. All you need to do is look at the tear tag field near the top..... then, look under the section BCE Modules. That's it. Nothing else is necessary. Those fields have all the info you need when referencing back to the instructions of what you will see in those respective fields.

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I have noticed the same. I was surprised to see some pretty ambitious estimated delivery times out here to California. That would be nice!!
Any idea what the typical turnaround is to N. FL? Haven't seen many floridians taking delivery!

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just did it on my iPhone. You don't need to worry about the download option. All you need to do is look at the tear tag field near the top..... then, look under the section BCE Modules. That's it. Nothing else is necessary. Those fields have all the info you need when referencing back to the instructions of what you will see in those respective fields.
Ok I have a tear tag and the modules below. But nothing has changed for a week or so. So I guess when it gets built tomorrow what should I look for as far as changes go?

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok I have a tear tag and the modules below. But nothing has changed for a week or so. So I guess when it gets built tomorrow what should I look for as far as changes go?
Just scroll up a few posts to #543. Then, page one, post one for build process guide. Or, top of forum, click on TRACKERS.

Sponsored

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Any idea what the typical turnaround is to N. FL? Haven't seen many floridians taking delivery!
I’ve been wondering the same but I’m just south of you. Not sure which rail yard mine will end up at to be taken by truck to the dealership.

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve been wondering the same but I’m just south of you. Not sure which rail yard mine will end up at to be taken by truck to the dealership.
Last I heard, mine will have the stopover in ATL.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Last edited:

Bornage

Outer Banks
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Durango
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
On the 1/3 build week tracker the Floridians have est deliveries between 1/22 and 2/5 so we’ll see. I’m in Orlando, 1/17 build week.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here's another link that centralizes most, if not all, of the various build week group datasheets. This can be helpful if looking for estimated build times, delivery date estimates, and a whole bunch of other data points relative to your build, pick-up location, etc. Nice thing with these is that they are real-time, based on individual user input.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/build-week-tracking-spreadsheets-đź“Š.33329/
Sponsored