Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, 2020 110
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So, what's the British connection? I am the first American born in my family. My father, Kent near Gillingham, mother, Stratford, brother, Pelsall. Bunch of family in England.
Your much closer than I am. I’m a few generations removed. I love visiting all of GB and enjoy genealogy. 23 & me is pretty cool too.

Montrail8

Base
First Name
Montrail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Envoy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello all,

Window sticker popped up yesterday, blend date of today (1/19/22).

Has anyone seen the following when checking the Motorcraft build site? Wasn't assuming anything's wrong, just curious.
1642641895249.png
Yep. Same looks

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, what's the British connection? I am the first American born in my family. My father, Kent near Gillingham, mother, Stratford, brother, Pelsall. Bunch of family in England.
I am going to go one up on that. First delivered is eligible to receive a genuine fire department shirt from Folsom Fire Department. Yes, THE Folsom Fire, as in Johnny Cash’s Folsom. I figure, we have all been in jail for long enough. First delivered will just need to tell what t-shirt size they want and give me a shipping address and I will send it out at my expense.
I live at the bottom of the earth, so my delivery will take about 3 weeks.

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 m240i Convertible, 2021 Bronco (pending)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Finally got a window sticker and a blend date. It's been a long wait after the hype train crashed through my livingroom and set my world on fire. Only a few more weeks to go hopefully.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group Rock Climb 16x9

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group ford-bronco-bronco

556 days between the initial reservation and my blend date. For what its worth, this also happens to be the gestation period of an Asian Elephant.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group Screenshot_20220119-231336_Chrome

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Blend date was 1/18 which was great news! Everything has been moving along so well this week.

My dealer tells me today the Grabber ATx I was going to put on my Outer Banks is backordered until March/April.

Now I’m comparing Falken Wildpeaks and Toyo AT-III. Anyone have experience with these? Open to other suggestions that aren’t E Rated.
Falken Wildpeaks get my vote. have them in a 275 65 R18 on my wife’s slightly lifted ‘14 grand Cherokee and they are so quiet + comfortable with a nice aggressive tread/sidewall.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I’m having some trouble with backdoor tracker every time I log in my Bronco has disappeared. Any one else experienced this?

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m having some trouble with backdoor tracker every time I log in my Bronco has disappeared. Any one else experienced this?
This is typically a cache issue. Close your browser, reopen, and login solely to that page and it should populate. Also, clearing your cache manually should also do they trick. If you have multiple tabs open and are directed, or previously directed, to Ford and its sites, this can occur.

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Falken Wildpeaks get my vote. have them in a 275 65 R18 on my wife’s slightly lifted ‘14 grand Cherokee and they are so quiet + comfortable with a nice aggressive tread/sidewall.
Which falkens are you considering @prospectfour ? Plan to keep stock wheels?

2kmsiebert

Big Bend
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, Mach E, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Window sticker..................check! Modules pop........................check! Delivery date..........................check! Ready for liftoff!

Delivery date 1/28! My wife is absolutely sick of me updating her.... so yall get my update! lol I am now working approx an hour a day and checking for updates at ford the other 7 hours!! hahaha

GO BILLS!!!

Last edited:

2kmsiebert

Big Bend
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, Mach E, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yep. Same looks
Yup, mine was same, but eventually loaded the mods at bottom, literally a hundred rows of various codes, etc...... I am sure you will have it show up today since you got your 1/19 build date!

bjswifty

Big Bend
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX5
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My tracking page showed in production for this week build group, that was on Monday and Tuesday. Now when I track with e110 order number and my Vin, I get an errrlor of "We're sorry. We are unable to process this Order. Please enter a valid Ford Order/VIN." strange.. Could the system be down for maintenance? I'll check again this afternoon and maybe call Ford tomorrow? I was hoping to get an estimated delivery date so I can talk to my bank on financing, and get cash ready for a down payment.

Ordered 10/13 original build date of 1/24 moved to 1/17. 4d big bend 2.3 non-sas, mid tech package, area 51 soft top.
Sponsored