Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

1/18 Build with accessories, now showing 1/29 estimated delivery! (convoy to IN)
Where are you finding the estimated delivery? Pizza tracker? Mine is coming to Indiana as well…. Hopefully it’s on your truck!

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Blend Date is supposed to be today 01/21, and I am 92/2111. Keeping my fingers crossed that there are no (more) hiccups and today is my Bronco's birthdate.
You should be one of the first to come off the line today. That's an early sequence number!

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The pizza tracker is useless. There are probably people driving around in a bronco that the pizza tracker shows in production. My tear tag hasn't changed from DAA, but modules are alive.
I don’t think the pizza tracker gets updated often. My blend date was Tuesday mods popped Wednesday and the pizza tracker still says in production. Also delivery date says tbd but if you scroll down a bit it says my estimated delivery date is 2/5 so I guess I will never truly figure this process out. I’m not sure Ford has it figured out.

Wildtrak2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just checked the pizza tracker for the second time this morning and it finally says "In Production", and I now have a delivery date!

gazrb

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Sentra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Pls explain. Is this the Ford OEM? 2DR or 4DR?
I have a two door and ordered the roof rack. Someone earlier was saying that all options like that have to go to the mod shop and can take a couple more days after your build date.

dclinton88

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Where are you finding the estimated delivery? Pizza tracker? Mine is coming to Indiana as well…. Hopefully it’s on your truck!
I mainly use the back door link. It still says in production but now has an estimated delivery date if you scroll down. It likely will be sooner than estimated if all goes smoothly! Coming to Carmel, Indiana!

Sponsored

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don’t think the pizza tracker gets updated often. My blend date was Tuesday mods popped Wednesday and the pizza tracker still says in production. Also delivery date says tbd but if you scroll down a bit it says my estimated delivery date is 2/5 so I guess I will never truly figure this process out. I’m not sure Ford has it figured out.
O....M...G......you beautiful bastard, I hadn't noticed the estimated ship date in the details further down, I had just been waiting for that stupid tracker to update. 2/8 expected delivery 😬

rk105rider

Base
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harleys, Subaru Forester, Dodge Ram Van
Your Bronco Model
Base
I have to say… I really expected to see more Folks getting build Dates, yesterday… It sure didn’t amount to much, for 5 Weeks worth…

Last edited:

gopats54

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 2021 Jeep 4XE 2018 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have a two door and ordered the roof rack. Someone earlier was saying that all options like that have to go to the mod shop and can take a couple more days after your build date.
I had the same mod shop delay, but I think someone else noted that it is probably really more about "corralling" shipments from a logistics standpoint. This morning estimated delivery was populated to 2/2/2022. All of the trackers still say in production.
Sponsored