Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Daily reminder!!!!

Keep the...PAGE ONE, POST ONE...datasheet up to date as you move through the process. Good data in, good data out.

Remember, first in our build group to take delivery gets a genuine Folsom (think Johnny Cash) Fire Dept. t-shirt in their choice of size, free shipping included.

Also, I might be having a special shirt made in honor of our group for when I take delivery of mine. Working on the details now. Trust me, y'all will chuckle!!
I’ll take odds on @Brewdaddy in Michigan but I also have 1/29 ETA.
Sponsored

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Also, I might be having a special shirt made in honor of our group for when I take delivery of mine. Working on the details now. Trust me, y'all will chuckle!!
You know I'm in it to win it.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well,

These just showed up at the same time from UPS. Now I just need a Bronco.

Nitto Trail Grappler 35x11.5x17 and the First Batch Yeti cup by @daddycreswell
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group IMG_2618
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group IMG_2619

desert_rat

Big Bend
First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My salesman (God bless him for putting up w/me) just texted me and my estimated delivery is February 7th-13th. Whoo hoo!
I emailed my salesman and he was like "its supposed to be built 2/17" 🙄🙄🙄 so I sent him my window sticker and screenshot of the Ford tracking and he was just like "I'll keep an eye on it" come on man.....

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

To all those that are getting close to delivery...

I would recommend sending over the OCD list that user Cat created and has been keeping current for all of us. I just sent it to my dealer so he has it.

Being the enabler I am NOT...... (page one, post one)

Pre-delivery checklist
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/pre-delivery-self-qc-checklist.29467/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...cd-version-for-expectant-bronco-owners.29870/

Special thanks to @Cat for this printable list for your PDI.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bCKnGypjpN2g2Qz8UtEC1-eqGUeqm5g9fj0tdrady3E/edit?usp=sharing

Even if your dealer balks at this, make sure you go over it before taking delivery.

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

To all those that are getting close to delivery...

I would recommend sending over the OCD list that user Cat created and has been keeping current for all of us. I just sent it to my dealer so he has it.

Being the enabler I am NOT...... (page one, post one)

Pre-delivery checklist
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/pre-delivery-self-qc-checklist.29467/

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...cd-version-for-expectant-bronco-owners.29870/

Special thanks to @Cat for this printable list for your PDI.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bCKnGypjpN2g2Qz8UtEC1-eqGUeqm5g9fj0tdrady3E/edit?usp=sharing

Even if your dealer balks at this, make sure you go over it before taking delivery.
I printed out the OCD list a couple of weeks ago and it's by my back door waiting... I can't wait to see my salesmans face when I pull out my list and I say "let's go over a few details". 😂

ZBert317

Black Diamond
First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Daily reminder!!!!

Keep the...PAGE ONE, POST ONE...datasheet up to date as you move through the process. Good data in, good data out.

Remember, first in our build group to take delivery gets a genuine Folsom (think Johnny Cash) Fire Dept. t-shirt in their choice of size, free shipping included.

In all seriousness… I really, REALLY hope it includes the statement “PAGE 1, POST 1”!!

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Now we wait for the picture of our Bronco coming off of the assembly line. That will be sweet! I hope I get one.

Sponsored

Patriotic

Wildtrak
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Wildtrak; ‘23 Porsche 992T; ‘20 BMW X5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
On second thought, that's my rotation number, 0849. Sequence is 1252/1542 so that is hopefully while I'm not showing modules. I need to try to relax and stop refreshing the darn screen.
1287/1542 and mods haven’t popped for me either. 1/20 blend date.

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So I was able to pull down my window sticker earlier this week - blend date today. Pretty sure I accessed my order through the email informing me of the production date. When you click the track button the order number and VIN autopopulate.

That link is no longer working— the web page pops up and the numbers populate but when you hit track, the page reloads with the fields blank

I can access the tracker through the backdoor link but it doesnt have the link to the window sticker, etc. any ideas of where else to look?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I was able to pull down my window sticker earlier this week - blend date today. Pretty sure I accessed my order through the email informing me of the production date. When you click the track button the order number and VIN autopopulate.

That link is no longer working— the web page pops up and the numbers populate but when you hit track, the page reloads with the fields blank

I can access the tracker through the backdoor link but it doesnt have the link to the window sticker, etc. any ideas of where else to look?
Same thing happened to me yesterday (blend date was 1/18). The tracker was down all day but came back late last night. Don’t know that I have a workaround for you besides waiting. You can check your mods to see if they pop in the meantime.

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

First things first. Close out all your browsers in their entirety. Reopen only one track link. Try nw. Many times, the issue is a cache error. The site is working for me.

Second, the very second you get it up and can access your window sticker. STOP and save it to your computer immediately. It has been well reported that the window stickers can disappear from time to time.
Sponsored