Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend 4 Door (7-Speed)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I did see "null" on my chip line.
I see Null on mine as well, I pulled a VIN from a Big Bend (Similar Spec as mine) that is sitting built at my dealership and its also null there. Besides that, my build matches the Big Bend at the dealership. So might not be an issue to have that as "null".
Sponsored

LucasVelez001

Wildtrak
First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
BCE Modules just popped. Tear Tag still 3 Letters. 01/22 Blend 1626/2011 No other updates on any trackers yet
Pizza tracker shows: In Production 01/25/2022 Estimated Delivery 02/19/2022
Tear Tag still Shows DAA

BuckyTheBronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on my Basquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I see Null on mine as well, I pulled a VIN from a Big Bend (Similar Spec as mine) that is sitting built at my dealership and its also null there. Besides that, my build matches the Big Bend at the dealership. So might not be an issue to have that as "null".
That’s encouraging, thanks for doing that.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
three different browsers on three different computers and i still can't get the tracker to work 🙄 rockstars.....
Yes they must be down AGAIN I can’t get it to work either.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
I looked at some F-150 forums from January 2021 and lots of those trucks shipped with that same module showing as "null". One post said that If it says "null"....it's not missing that module....it just means that your truck doesn't require that module. This guy's truck shipped with several modules showing "null" but was already in transit.

https://www.f150gen14.com/forum/threads/etis-find-out-what-chips-youre-missing-here.3859/
So I wonder if it truly isn’t a chip than what the delay on shipping is?

Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
thanks- that's what i was thinking someone needed to do. i think us trying to use any kind of logic when it comes to ford's system, like assuming that means the chip is missing, isn't going to work. this system is way too broken for that. back to just waiting with my fingers crossed! thanks again

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I wonder if it truly isn’t a chip than what the delay on shipping is?
There very well could be a chip shortage as it is in the notes in the dealer's systems. Not that I trust dealers but if it was a transportation issue, i.e. shortage of truck drivers, rail yard workers, etc., they could just have easily put that in the notes instead of a chip shortage.

But I don't believe having that "null" message is "short chip" based on what little I have researched so far this morning. I do believe that when they bumped the shipping dates out to 2/28, they are using that as a place holder and it will update when they get the next shipment of chips in and it could actually ship sooner.

chrisphelan77

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend 4 Door (7-Speed)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Just got off the phone with my sales guy just now. He said all it says is "Produced - Waiting to be shipped" on his system with an ETA of 2/7-2/13 here in Raleigh, NC by Rail. Pizza Tracker says 2/13 delivery date. I might have been saved from the "missing chip". You can see my spec on the google sheets. Standard Equipment Package, 7mt, rear locker, BB.

atx_chance

Badlands
First Name
Chance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous: 1993 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Tdifonzo glad you have an estimated delivery date! I was scheduled to be a few units ahead on the line but don't have one yet. I'm thinking about the only 2 differences between our builds:
(1) You didn't opt for Sasquatch while I did
(2) Your reservation is on 7/13 and mine is early 7/14

Who knows! haha

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Well I’ve got an estimated delivery date of 2/6 for my 1/22 blend outer banks. I’m waiting to see if it updates and moves to 2/28 like everyone else. Mine is being delivered to @flip dealership. Praying the date doesn’t change, but I’m guessing shortly it will update to the end of the month like everyone else.
Mine did not change. I had a blend date of 1-20 and estimated delivery of 2-13.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It's beginning to look like Christmas 😤😤😤 2/24 delivery . Let's freaking goooooo .I had a 1/22 blend , 4 door wildtrak , hardtop , with roof rails , 354/702. To Miami.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group Screenshot_20220126-120405
Tear tag is ndz2. Whatever the hell that means lol

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
There very well could be a chip shortage as it is in the notes in the dealer's systems. Not that I trust dealers but if it was a transportation issue, i.e. shortage of truck drivers, rail yard workers, etc., they could just have easily put that in the notes instead of a chip shortage.

But I don't believe having that "null" message is "short chip" based on what little I have researched so far this morning. I do believe that when they bumped the shipping dates out to 2/28, they are using that as a place holder and it will update when they get the next shipment of chips in and it could actually ship sooner.
Well sir I hope you are correct

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Tdifonzo glad you have an estimated delivery date! I was scheduled to be a few units ahead on the line but don't have one yet. I'm thinking about the only 2 differences between our builds:
(1) You didn't opt for Sasquatch while I did
(2) Your reservation is on 7/13 and mine is early 7/14

Who knows! haha
I'm sure they will end up being on the same truck. The tracking website is so awful though. Shows 2/24 on my phone but TBD on my computer. Lol