Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm jealous; I don't even remember the last time I went to see a play. I'm sure it will be great!
I haven’t been in a long time. Looking forward to it.
Sponsored

ScottyScooter

Big Bend
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Toyota MR2
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So can we all agree this week was probably the worst week since this year started ... We lost our EDD and not a single one of us got a built status 🥲
We are all in the same boat so I get where your coming from but man, talk about being a Debbie Downer! 😄

section525

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Be careful going to into other build groups! 😂

Next week is our week for sure!

4EAB579D-E376-4E4D-A836-E10C5C75DAA5.jpeg

Trooper

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape, Infiniti Q50
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So can we all agree this week was probably the worst week since this year started ... We lost our EDD and not a single one of us got a built status 🥲
I have been feeling the same way this week - I assumed that the vanishing EDD could not bode well for any of us. But then I logged in this morning and low and behold, I have moved to "Built" for the first time. I'm not counting on anything till it actually shows up at my dealer, but hopefully this is a good sign of things to come for everyone on this thread.

Sponsored

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Even to Carvana? I’ll get the oil changed because I can’t - not do it!!
vroom.com seems to offer more than carvana these days. put your vin in and see what they offer

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My car that should have been sold by now is in need of an oil change. Do I get the oil change or do I wait thinking, “my Bronco will be here soon”.
I thought the same. Just dumped $500 for break pads and oil change. Ugh. Thought would of been gone by now

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have been feeling the same way this week - I assumed that the vanishing EDD could not bode well for any of us. But then I logged in this morning and low and behold, I have moved to "Built" for the first time. I'm not counting on anything till it actually shows up at my dealer, but hopefully this is a good sign of things to come for everyone on this thread.
I tried to log in and could not get in.

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well, its Friday evening so I guess that's it for this week. I'm glad that a few people managed to escape ice mountain, but I had hoped there would be more. Maybe next week will be our time to shine?

Does anyone have any interesting plans for the weekend?
Neon Night at my gym’s Friday Night Lights😎
2nd workout of the CrossFit open!
Was a good time!

CAA18835-C334-43C1-8CBC-945270F1C11D.jpeg

The_Viking

Big Bend
First Name
Lars
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
well on the bright side, they finally spelled "Preparation"correctly, which is a huge step in Ford's master plan (sarc)

Sponsored

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
well on the bright side, they finally spelled "Preparation"correctly, which is a huge step in Ford's master plan
The bright side to that for me is the fact the page actually changed. Not what I was looking for but at least I know it can update.

555-RGNE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Basequatch 2dr 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
I saw my dealership’s GM at a function last night and he said that my Bronco was offloaded in Houston yesterday. It should be at the dealership Tuesday or so. :giggle:

I started the process of selling my current car. Vroom has traditionally been higher, but Carvana came back $600 more than Vroom. Hopefully the sale will be quick because I need to roll that money into my Bronco.

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I saw my dealership’s GM at a function last night and he said that my Bronco was offloaded in Houston yesterday. It should be at the dealership Tuesday or so. :giggle:

I started the process of selling my current car. Vroom has traditionally been higher, but Carvana came back $600 more than Vroom. Hopefully the sale will be quick because I need to roll that money into my Bronco.
It took less than 24 hours for my check to be deposited and cleared from Carvana.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

I sold mine myself for 1000 more than carvana. I guess it depends and if you want to go through the selling but I didn’t want to leave that much.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Brah I just checked build week 2/21 and Jesus freaking Christ ... This week was a blessing to them it looks like either half of them picked up their bronco at the dealership and the other half Is being shipped ... While our group got jack squat this whole ass week 🤦🏽
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group how-why
Sponsored