First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL / Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So far, I've seemed to escape with no physical or mechanical defects.

Put new tires on the stock steelies. 34's fit perfectly without any modification to stock suspension. No rubbing whatsoever on crash bars at full lock.
They fill the wheel well nicely in my opinion and I gained an extra inch of ground clearance.

@Ford Motor Company Please release the rest of the 1/17 group. Enough is enough!

Nitto Ridge Grappler 285/75/17 Load Range C.

IMG_3221.jpg
IMG_3218.jpg
How do those Ridge Grapplers ride? They look great. Wheels and tires were on my wish list, but a choice had to be made between doing the stereo how I wanted and getting new wheels and tires. The wife wasn’t really in support of either as she said both are “fine” but my decision ultimately came down to the wheels and tires being a purely cosmetic upgrade (with the way I’ll use my Bronco).
Sponsored

Mborkow31

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL / Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Went to the local car audio shop yesterday and put a deposit down on a new system. Total with install clocked in around $3,600. I had an epiphany last night regarding the equipment list though, I think I might be able to make a couple of changes to hopefully shave about $500 off that total without sacrificing quality. I’ll share an update and full equipment list later once I make that call with my suggestions.

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How do those Ridge Grapplers ride? They look great. Wheels and tires were on my wish list, but a choice had to be made between doing the stereo how I wanted and getting new wheels and tires. The wife wasn’t really in support of either as she said both are “fine” but my decision ultimately came down to the wheels and tires being a purely cosmetic upgrade (with the way I’ll use my Bronco).
The Nitto's ride great so far. They seem a bit softer than the stock grabbers, but time will tell as I've only put about 100 miles on them. I'm definitely happy with the upgrade.
My MPG will certainly be worse, but I didn't get a Bronco for good gas mileage.

BeeMiller

Outer Banks
First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Ford CS phone also sees the same date as the dealer has. You can call them.
I call them once a week! This week I had a stupid man tell me all he sees is it's in Production and there's no other info he can give me.
The two weeks prior, I got two different women who searched high and low and came up with May 1st-May 7th as the delivery date!

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So it looks like we’re going from false delivery dates to no delivery dates! Just when you thought it couldn’t get worse. I think we all just have to wrap our heads around the fact that it’s not gonna be anytime soon and then be pleasantly surprised if it does happen anytime soon

Sponsored

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So it looks like we’re going from false delivery dates to no delivery dates! Just when you thought it couldn’t get worse. I think we all just have to wrap our heads around the fact that it’s not gonna be anytime soon and then be pleasantly surprised if it does happen anytime soon
Has anybody called the plant? I know there's an Owner Advocacy Team within Ford but don't have the number.

Side note, I do have some good news. My wife said I could buy a One Wheel if my Bronco didn't arrive by June.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 1651756708948

Wildtrak2020

Wildtrak
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Has anybody called the plant? I know there's an Owner Advocacy Team within Ford but don't have the number.

Side note, I do have some good news. My wife said I could buy a One Wheel if my Bronco didn't arrive by June.

Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group 1651756708948
Cool. Is that a 35? Can you fit a 37 on it? :ROFLMAO:

prospectfour

Outer Banks
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '18 Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you’re looking to save a few bucks I’d recommend keeping the OBX wheels and just upgrading the tires. There’s plenty of photos here of people that did that and it’s still a total upgrade.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/17/2022 Build week group B0D12455-086B-4C2F-8532-E3EA3611F440

Landed at the dealership this morning.

Looks like somebody left the doors open at the temp controlled Ice Mountain storage warehouse! Lying Ford POSs
She's beautiful . She a dirty girl though . Make sure to slap the back bumper to check for sturdiness. So from the day it showed shipped on the tracker to today when it landed at the dealership. How long did it take ? Also it went from Michigan to where ? What state

Sponsored

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

She's beautiful . She a dirty girl though . Make sure to slap the back bumper to check for sturdiness. So from the day it showed shipped on the tracker to today when it landed at the dealership. How long did it take ? Also it went from Michigan to where ? What state
Blend 1/22
Orig EDD 2/19
Updated EDD 5/19
Built 3/13
Shipped on 4/18 and arrived today, 5/5.

Rail went to
Toledo,
Dayton,
Louisville,
Jacksonville,
Montgomery, AL (wtf)
Back to Jacksonville 😑
Orlando.

tracked whole way through CSX

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Blend 1/22
Orig EDD 2/19
Updated EDD 5/19
Built 3/13
Shipped on 4/18 and arrived today, 5/5.

Rail went to
Toledo,
Dayton,
Louisville,
Jacksonville,
Montgomery, AL (wtf)
Back to Jacksonville 😑
Orlando.

tracked whole way through CSX
Oh Florida then okay ..I love in Florida too. Miami. Okay. Thanks so my bronco I checked late April 13 and it was still in production then I checked next day April 14th and it said shipped to my dealer. Lol. I still don't have a rail number or anything . I message Ford they are useless and don't even get me started at my sales guy. They keep telling me it should arrive no later than may 24 which was my original EDD before @Ford Motor Company decided to remove the EDD from the tracker 🙄 I just hope to have my Bronco this month

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
yup. My “delivery” date is now in the past and no change in 3 months. Tells me they don’t know where they parked it or any clue to a plan. It’s a random cluster f**k.

ELKS1

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 F150 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Another week and another pushed back Edd. It went from May 6 now to May 11. Who wants to bet it doesn’t show up next Wednesday either?
Sponsored