Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

My EDD of 5/14 is approaching fast. Still In Production. If it shows up I will be surprised!
Sponsored

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh Florida then okay ..I love in Florida too. Miami. Okay. Thanks so my bronco I checked late April 13 and it was still in production then I checked next day April 14th and it said shipped to my dealer. Lol. I still don't have a rail number or anything . I message Ford they are useless and don't even get me started at my sales guy. They keep telling me it should arrive no later than may 24 which was my original EDD before @Ford Motor Company decided to remove the EDD from the tracker 🙄 I just hope to have my Bronco this month
@Osky305 I really don’t understand that.

If you’re truly shipped, Ford *has* to be able to identify a rail car number. I got mine off chat the day after by shipped email.

From there, I called CSXs hotline a dozen times a day, which was frustrating but way better than ford’s bull sheet. I at least knew where it was, and where it was going. Even when it sat in Jax for 4 days, at least I knew.

if ford chat or phone can’t give you a rail car (like TTGX 987898) then something seems fishy to me.

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
B0D12455-086B-4C2F-8532-E3EA3611F440.jpeg

Landed at the dealership this morning.

Looks like somebody left the doors open at the temp controlled Ice Mountain storage warehouse! Lying Ford POSs
That’s not mud. Just dusty from sitting inside the holding facility. That’s what dust looks like in Michigan

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Blend 1/22
Orig EDD 2/19
Updated EDD 5/19
Built 3/13
Shipped on 4/18 and arrived today, 5/5.

Rail went to
Toledo,
Dayton,
Louisville,
Jacksonville,
Montgomery, AL (wtf)
Back to Jacksonville 😑
Orlando.

tracked whole way through CSX
So that means it probably got left in the Taft railyard in Orlando and made the rest of the journey by car hauler. That's the only railyard I know of in Orlando that it would be left at with CSX since my old boss used to own a body shop down there off Taft-Vineland so he's familiar with the area.

Deleted member 29026

yup. My “delivery” date is now in the past and no change in 3 months. Tells me they don’t know where they parked it or any clue to a plan. It’s a random cluster f**k.
When was the last day you were given for the chip hold to be removed? I'm at 5/11 so I don't expect to see any update until sometime after that date.

Sponsored

Pattytester

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Patty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So that means it probably got left in the Taft railyard in Orlando and made the rest of the journey by car hauler. That's the only railyard I know of in Orlando that it would be left at with CSX since my old boss used to own a body shop down there off Taft-Vineland so he's familiar with the area.
Ya, it got to Taft Monday. Sat in “constructively placed” status for a day, then “placed with industry,” then “Empty.” I was worried after that because I couldn’t track! I had a place holder with United trucking, but they never picked it up.

My dealer is only 15 minutes from there, so thankfully that part went quick. Back door tracker updated this morning before anything else.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
When was the last day you were given for the chip hold to be removed? I'm at 5/11 so I don't expect to see any update until sometime after that date.
I guess I’m still on a chip hold. Nothing has changed on the tracker in 3+ months. Nothing. Dealer still says could be delivered any day and has 5/4 as the date on his system.

Mborkow31

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL / Honda CRV
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If you’re looking to save a few bucks I’d recommend keeping the OBX wheels and just upgrading the tires. There’s plenty of photos here of people that did that and it’s still a total upgrade.
I’ve seen that as well. Ultimately I’m just not sure I can justify discarding perfectly good tires…just not important enough to me. Most likely I’ll ride these and when the time comes to replace them, do so with something cooler.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’ve seen that as well. Ultimately I’m just not sure I can justify discarding perfectly good tires…just not important enough to me. Most likely I’ll ride these and when the time comes to replace them, do so with something cooler.
I liked the power coated OBX

46E8D9B6-AA81-4C19-92D6-4381DC9C3044.jpeg

Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I guess I’m still on a chip hold. Nothing has changed on the tracker in 3+ months. Nothing. Dealer still says could be delivered any day and has 5/4 as the date on his system.
Yeah man you ain't getting your bronco till god knows when. Maybe perhaps the week prior to the next quarter ending which is when exactly. Like next month or something. This whole process makes me regret ordering a Ford vehicle altogether. @Ford Motor Company

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yeah man you ain't getting your bronco till god knows when. Maybe perhaps the week prior to the next quarter ending which is when exactly. Like next month or something. This whole process makes me regret ordering a Ford vehicle altogether. @Ford Motor Company
Who knows. I still think this month is on the table. Just being a 4 hour drive from MAP it could turn around. I don’t regret the vehicle because Ford engineering did a great design. Too bad the company isn’t run by engineers like it should be. We got MBAs and a 100 year old culture that is out dated.

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Who knows. I still think this month is on the table. Just being a 4 hour drive from MAP it could turn around. I don’t regret the vehicle because Ford engineering did a great design. Too bad the company isn’t run by engineers like it should be. We got MBAs and a 100 year old culture that is out dated.
I know many people who left FoMoCo in the mid-2000s due to hiring 24-year-old MBAs from Duke who did not know the automotive world.

lancobronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 IH Scout II, Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

ocbucks1