First Name
Betty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Furion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My bronco is being delivered tomorrow!! But it has the recall for the windshield. They couldnā€™t tell me how long that would take now.
I finally got in touch with my service lady and she was totally oblivious to the windshield too. But she did tell me if a customers Bronco came in, they would be allowed to release it to them. And I'm guessing the sales people have no idea about it anyway since I was sitting right with my sales girl bullshitting with her for a couple hours while they worked on a couple other things on my Bronco. The service lady told me she was going to have to research it and find out just who exactly needs to fix the windshield adhesion problem. So far, she hasn't got back with me.
Sponsored

Opticnerve19

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So my dealer doesnt feel comfortable doing the glass and has to send it out to a body shop. 2-3 weeks. I cant wait to drive over there at end of work day. This whole process has been absolutely absurd.
Are you able to pick up your bronco in the mean time ?

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
No. However my bronco is in Ohio and Iā€™m in California šŸ˜Š. I didnā€™t specifically ask but it didnā€™t seem like it. I am tied up in July as it figures. So a have asked for a July 29 delivery date. They have no problem holding. He didnā€™t confirm even that date yet. Iā€™m supposed to get pictures coming off the truck tomorrow. Iā€™m going to get it all confirmed but I have time time. It should work I would hope.

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

my bad luck continues. my train was insanely fast moving across the US, but now itā€™s been in AZ (the state i live in) for 11 daysā€¦ and hasnā€™t even made it to the railyard yet! and a fellow 1/17er has been sitting at the railyard that mine will end up at for maybe 10ish days now??? so my luck is looking AWFUL if mine hasnā€™t even made it to the railyard yet. my ā€œpre-approvalā€ for my loan expires 7/23. UGHHHH. šŸ˜© oh & they still have to fix the recall once it makes it to the dealership!
Fellow AZ person here. Once mine got to El Mirage, where they unload them it sat for 9 days, but there was a guy in my Build week here also who was only there 3 Days. So I must have just missed a truck or enough drivers or something. It's painful because the updates stop. I do understand your dealer can "hot tag" it and get it faster. Worth it though!

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Once done work, Im driving over and talking to the manager. Im guessing I wont be able to take it home without the repair. Quite honestly, I dont want to buy it with the recall (although concerned about my rate lock) but they need to push this through. The Ice Mountain hold isnt the dealerā€™s fault but theyre going to have to help clean the mess.

Sponsored

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
well ladies and germs, she is home! Shout out to Brewster Ford- i have never had an experience that easy buying a car- walked in, signed, took the keys, was probably out in 15 minutes! this is going to annoy many and i refuse to say the line many say in my position but i will say it is magnificent- i have had some amazing cars and my wife has never looked twice at any of them but she was dying to trade cars with me when i got home and is already saying we will make her next car a 23 bronco!
The positives- looks better in real life and the race red pops like it's glow in the dark.
very comfortable
literally the most perfect size ever- just a tad smaller than an explorer but not "small" like a wrangler feels. tons of cargo room for me as a guy using it just for me not a family car.
with the top back and the windows up it's incredibly civilized like you could talk on the phone and still have the top back in the first position
technology is literally perfect- fast snappy screen system and wireless carplay i've never had before!

sort of "negatives"- brakes are way softer feeling than the audi TTS i am coming from. ford could have gone a touch bigger with brakes for sure
definitely suspension feels soft and floaty like a truck but that's what i want, just a huge change coming from a low slung german roadster but i'm already used to it

i have a garage full of mods to get started on but that is all for now!! definitely the best car i've even owned with the possible exception of my convertible manual camaro which was a ton of fun

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
well ladies and germs, she is home! Shout out to Brewster Ford- i have never had an experience that easy buying a car- walked in, signed, took the keys, was probably out in 15 minutes! this is going to annoy many and i refuse to say the line many say in my position but i will say it is magnificent- i have had some amazing cars and my wife has never looked twice at any of them but she was dying to trade cars with me when i got home and is already saying we will make her next car a 23 bronco!
The positives- looks better in real life and the race red pops like it's glow in the dark.
very comfortable
literally the most perfect size ever- just a tad smaller than an explorer but not "small" like a wrangler feels. tons of cargo room for me as a guy using it just for me not a family car.
with the top back and the windows up it's incredibly civilized like you could talk on the phone and still have the top back in the first position
technology is literally perfect- fast snappy screen system and wireless carplay i've never had before!

sort of "negatives"- brakes are way softer feeling than the audi TTS i am coming from. ford could have gone a touch bigger with brakes for sure
definitely suspension feels soft and floaty like a truck but that's what i want, just a huge change coming from a low slung german roadster but i'm already used to it

i have a garage full of mods to get started on but that is all for now!! definitely the best car i've even owned with the possible exception of my convertible manual camaro which was a ton of fun
Did you finance ? If you did what rate did they give you ? Also I appreciate you not saying that infamous line ... Getting annoying to hear to be honest. So thanks . Glad you got your bronco. Make sure to give the back bumper a good slap to check for sturdiness šŸ¤§

JD18

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911, Porsche Macan GTS, Bronco Badlands 2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
my bad luck continues. my train was insanely fast moving across the US, but now itā€™s been in AZ (the state i live in) for 11 daysā€¦ and hasnā€™t even made it to the railyard yet! and a fellow 1/17er has been sitting at the railyard that mine will end up at for maybe 10ish days now??? so my luck is looking AWFUL if mine hasnā€™t even made it to the railyard yet. my ā€œpre-approvalā€ for my loan expires 7/23. UGHHHH. šŸ˜© oh & they still have to fix the recall once it makes it to the dealership!
Ask your bank to see if they can extend your rate lock 30 days. Mine allowed me to do so once without having to rerun the deal.

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Went to the dealer before dinner.

We all know these delays are not the dealersā€™ fault but I pleaded my case, Ice Mountain, expiring rate lock etc. Manager said he has a guy waiting 10 months for a F150. In the Voice mail my new sales guy left me indicated they would be sending the Bronco out for the windshield. But I talked to the manager and he said they dont have the materials and will try to expedite on Tuesday. Said credit union they are using has comparable rate as mine.

He gave me $150 gc to Flemmings Steak House (said theyve been giving them to original order holders- which Im not- that have been delayed). Manager also said he believed Ford had hired a firm to help them prioritize vehicles put in limbo and that thinks Broncos are being put back through the line for retrofitting. (Should have done the windshields while they were at it! šŸ˜ƒ).

This Bronco will probably be my sonā€™s first car.

667AA94A-73A2-478D-9E75-76C9877F2B77.jpeg

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went to the dealer before dinner.

We all know these delays are not the dealersā€™ fault but I pleaded my case, Ice Mountain, expiring rate lock etc. Manager said he has a guy waiting 10 months for a F150. In the Voice mail my new sales guy left me indicated they would be sending the Bronco out for the windshield. But I talked to the manager and he said they dont have the materials and will try to expedite on Tuesday. Said credit union they are using has comparable rate as mine.

He gave me $150 gc to Flemmings Steak House (said theyve been giving them to original order holders- which Im not- that have been delayed). Manager also said he believed Ford had hired a firm to help them prioritize vehicles put in limbo and that thinks Broncos are being put back through the line for retrofitting. (Should have done the windshields while they were at it! šŸ˜ƒ).

This Bronco will probably be my sonā€™s first car.

667AA94A-73A2-478D-9E75-76C9877F2B77.jpeg
A GUY WAITING 10 MO FOR AN F-150!!!! To quote Homer Simpson, "THATā€™S NOT AMERICA...THAT'S NOT EVEN MEXICO!". WTF does that mean to you? You should get that guys # and take him out to Flemmings w/the gift card u got!

EDIT: "DID WE LOSE A WAR?"

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mitts583

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hey, great news all!

My EDD just pushed back a few more days while the Bronco sits at a rail yard 6.3 miles from Peoria Ford here in AZ. This is day 11 sitting in the parking lot waiting on a transport. The dealership rarely, if ever, calls back and provides zero help in getting the car from the rail yard, and claims to not even know about the customer cash that just ended.

@Ford Motor Company How about some help getting this Bronco off your inventory and moving it the last 6 milesā€¦.

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 90428AB7-F1F4-4112-90BF-99588CE870CA

Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The hits keep coming for me. Messing around doing a silly work out with my wife and son last night, I felt a pop in my calf muscle. Fortunately not the achillesā€” injured calf muscle in something commonly called ā€œtennis legā€. Get to wear a boot!! Such a joy headed to the Phillies / Cardinals game today and other fun holiday activities.

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The hits keep coming for me. Messing around doing a silly work out with my wife and son last night, I felt a pop in my calf muscle. Fortunately not the achillesā€” injured calf muscle in something commonly called ā€œtennis legā€. Get to wear a boot!! Such a joy headed to the Phillies / Cardinals game today and other fun holiday activities.
That sucks dude. But yes, good thing not Achilles! Prayers for speedy recovery.

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey, great news all!

My EDD just pushed back a few more days while the Bronco sits at a rail yard 6.3 miles from Peoria Ford here in AZ. This is day 11 sitting in the parking lot waiting on a transport. The dealership rarely, if ever, calls back and provides zero help in getting the car from the rail yard, and claims to not even know about the customer cash that just ended.

@Ford Motor Company How about some help getting this Bronco off your inventory and moving it the last 6 milesā€¦.

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 90428AB7-F1F4-4112-90BF-99588CE870CA
you inspired me to check my EDD and what a surpriseā€¦ mine is also pushed back! my new EDD is 7/9-7/15 (it was 6/28-7/4) Iā€™M. SO. OVER. THIS. !!!! šŸ˜­šŸ˜©šŸ˜”

coreymd

Big Bend
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '20 HAH
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
you inspired me to check my EDD and what a surpriseā€¦ mine is also pushed back! my new EDD is 7/9-7/15 (it was 6/28-7/4) Iā€™M. SO. OVER. THIS. !!!! šŸ˜­šŸ˜©šŸ˜”
Mine just changed from 7/28-8/3 back to 7/7-7/13. It's all automated and doesn't mean much. I'd rather just keep my expectations low and plan for August.
Sponsored