Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Took the front two panels off last night for a quick drive through Mill Creek Park. Am I crazy for not wanting to take my top off at every ray of sunshine? My husband is chomping at the bit to take off the big topper, but I'm apprehensive because of all the issues we have had with our Broncos.
No, you are not crazy! I haven't taken mine off yet either. The roof doesn't leak or rattle, so I'm not in a hurry to try that...
Sponsored

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
No, you are not crazy! I haven't taken mine off yet either. The roof doesn't leak or rattle, so I'm not in a hurry to try that...
I'm also not in any sort of hurry to take my doors off. Even though the manual has a perfect phone slot in the middle console, I can just see my phone yeeting itself.

I saw so many jeep owners up on the lake with their doors and tops off and most of the guys were shirtless....like, okay, broseph.

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Took the front two panels off last night for a quick drive through Mill Creek Park. Am I crazy for not wanting to take my top off at every ray of sunshine? My husband is chomping at the bit to take off the big topper, but I'm apprehensive because of all the issues we have had with our Broncos.
We only took our panels off once, but open the Sunrider constantly! Love that thing!

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 m240i Convertible, 2021 Bronco (pending)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I was in the same exact boat as you after getting tired of waiting for a Bronco awaiting shipment for 3 months I finally got my dealer owner involved he sent the issue up the chain and within a week my Bronco was at the dealer
I've actually been in "shipping" since February... Perhaps I'm far too patient.... I ordered a lightening to help out my local dealer in hopes they will do me a solid. There was an off-the-record agreement. They haven't given me any reason to distrust them this far - I have no reason to not honor their word. Perhaps I'm too old school, but I'm a man of my word. I just hope they pull through and do me a solid.

Honestly, the bronco senanagagins have caused me a lot of great discomfort (not real problems, just white color problems). I had planned to replace my Xterra with the bronco and then my M2 with a new Bimmer. But this delay has REALLY screwed up my timeline. I'm starting to pursue alternatives. I know this isn't a Bimmer forum, but it's very sad to me that BMW no longer makes a convertible 2 series and the 4 series is like 90k (nearly 30k more than I paid for my 2 series)... [end rant]

Sponsored

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the email my Bronco is in Albuquerque! Even though the dealers' computer said it was still in Illinois yesterday. He expects to have it ready late next week!
Bad news for you - tons of theft and rail theft in Albuquerque amigo. I sat with a semi driver a couple weeks ago in Albuquerque - they're planning to strike. So, be ready. Let's hope we all get our broncos sooner rather than later

BroncoRob_Reignited

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to the dealer before dinner.

We all know these delays are not the dealers’ fault but I pleaded my case, Ice Mountain, expiring rate lock etc. Manager said he has a guy waiting 10 months for a F150. In the Voice mail my new sales guy left me indicated they would be sending the Bronco out for the windshield. But I talked to the manager and he said they dont have the materials and will try to expedite on Tuesday. Said credit union they are using has comparable rate as mine.

He gave me $150 gc to Flemmings Steak House (said theyve been giving them to original order holders- which Im not- that have been delayed). Manager also said he believed Ford had hired a firm to help them prioritize vehicles put in limbo and that thinks Broncos are being put back through the line for retrofitting. (Should have done the windshields while they were at it! 😃).

This Bronco will probably be my son’s first car.

667AA94A-73A2-478D-9E75-76C9877F2B77.jpeg
This- this is the thing of legacy and dreams. Save this, print this, keep this forever. He will remember it forever.

Super cool broski

Sponsored

Apple Blossom

Outer Banks
First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Congratulations! Great looking Bronco, lovely family!

JRS1

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I didn't receive my 200k because they "technically" canceled my order and reordered a new one when the hard top fiasco happened. Everything else went " so great" that I didn't even want to deal with that debacle.

I keep trying to figure out how much 42000 points can get me, but none of the dealerships have anything listed.
$210