First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bronco is now in Miami !!!! 🥹🥹🥹 It arrived at the train stop at 1 am today the 17th. I heard stories from some of y'all that the bronco been like 30 minutes from the dealer but it taken days to transport so I ain't getting my hopes up too much but if everything goes as planned it should be at my dealer this coming week 🤧🤧🤧 funny enough today marks the 2 year anniversary when I ordered my bronco . I ordered it July 17 2020... So it's been a while. It's so close I can feel it 😤😤😤
Good luck. Hopefully this week !
Sponsored

TtotheZ

Outer Banks
First Name
Tirzah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon, Charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At long last….. Greywind is in my possession. Many thanks to Miller Ford in Mt Holly, NJ. Price at MSRP with no ridiculous junk fees. I opted for a longer term financing to give me some flexibility and got a rate through dealer better than what USAA had approved.

Radio isnt great but I bumped up the settings and it works for me. Rethinking bigger tires for now . Definitely need step rail for my son. :).

Hoping my fellow 1/17 sister and brothers still waiting have a the joy of delivery soon!

1657990602146.jpeg

F2024584-C778-4528-A05A-B5C4390165BB.jpeg
Congratulations!

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
At long last….. Greywind is in my possession. Many thanks to Miller Ford in Mt Holly, NJ. Price at MSRP with no ridiculous junk fees. I opted for a longer term financing to give me some flexibility and got a rate through dealer better than what USAA had approved.

Radio isnt great but I bumped up the settings and it works for me. Rethinking bigger tires for now . Definitely need step rail for my son. :).

Hoping my fellow 1/17 sister and brothers still waiting have a the joy of delivery soon!

1657990602146.jpeg

F2024584-C778-4528-A05A-B5C4390165BB.jpeg
you both look soooo excited!!! congrats!!! 😊😊😊

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How do you check where your Bronco is if it is shipped via rail?

Sponsored

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Today is my 2 year anniversary since reservation. Did receive my built email now just have to wait for it to ship. Hopefully that light at the end of the tunnel doesn’t get flipped off again.
The 14th was my second annv and I got my In Transit just now. you're probably right behind me.

JennaLynn02

Outer Banks
First Name
Jenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How do you check where your Bronco is if it is shipped via rail?
you have to have your dealership give you your railcar number. mine started with TTGX. call (800) 235-2352 and press #1 and then it will make you say your railcar number. the automated thing sometimes sucks at catching what you say, so be prepared to be frustrated. lol

Sponsored

Bmadda

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 Bronco eddie bauer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My bronco is now in Miami !!!! 🥹🥹🥹 It arrived at the train stop at 1 am today the 17th. I heard stories from some of y'all that the bronco been like 30 minutes from the dealer but it taken days to transport so I ain't getting my hopes up too much but if everything goes as planned it should be at my dealer this coming week 🤧🤧🤧 funny enough today marks the 2 year anniversary when I ordered my bronco . I ordered it July 17 2020... So it's been a while. It's so close I can feel it 😤😤😤
I reserved opening night, 7/13/20. I took delivery 7/15/22. Just for perspective I would say you are right on schedule! Patience grasshopper! You are in the final stretch now!

Preheateddinner

Big Bend
First Name
S.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco BB 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Picked mine up this afternoon!

It all went smoothly. Bob Tomes Ford in McKinney, Texas was hassle free and super easy to work with. Was in and out today in about an hour, with the agreed upon MSRP, no ADM, no add-ons and no surprises. They even slightly improved on the rate I got from my credit union. My only complaint has been the general lack of communication / information, but that's also just a Ford thing.

My Bronco had 91 miles on it already. Would love to know if that was part of quality control testing, or just from movement around the mountain and transportation.

I left the dealership showing 12.9 mpg and got home showing 17.2. Half of that was highway mileage. I don't think I'll have to worry about mpg much. This is the 7MT 2.3L, 4 door.

Ok, time to install accessories!
Mine had 92 miles on it, so I guess they moved our group around a lot more than I thought. I pictured our group just being taken out on a lot to sit until they finally put chips in them.

coreymd

Big Bend
First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco, '20 HAH
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Mine had 92 miles on it, so I guess they moved our group around a lot more than I thought. I pictured our group just being taken out on a lot to sit until they finally put chips in them.
That was my assumption too, but they clearly had some exercise during that time. I guess that's a good thing.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Is anyone not built???
I am going to update our sheet to mark those not built to MIA. If you are not built please reply or change the sheet back.
Sponsored