First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti qx60
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Nice so I got the insurance ready . Paying $538 every 6 months . I think that's not bad. For a 4 door wildtrak
Sounds fair. My bronco was $360 cheaper then my Infiniti suv I traded in. I was shocked. Was expecting the opposite
Sponsored

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So now they are telling me they need my driver's license so they can send the final numbers ... Wtf is this . I feel like I'm being scammed or some shit. I sent it to them but damn . All of this for final numbers . Any of y'all so went through a credit union and needed the invoice of the car. Did the dealer fight you to get it from them and did they ask for your driver's license for them to send it ?
My dealer did the same. The lady at the credit union was saying they were bitter for losing the commission. And they were just dragging the transfer out as long as they could. Took a few hours for me.

ocbucks1

Outer Banks
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The long awaited day. Delivery on my Bronco today. Fantastic. Love ❤ it.
Had 82 miles. Big shout out to Germain Ford and Brynden. They did everything right and professional. Also a thanks to the all 1/17 peeps here. Help make a rough journey and little smoother!!

now to the bike shop to pick up my bike that I shipped here. The big ride is next weekend.

✌
Ron

Ford Bronco đź›  1/17/2022 Build week group 4A870BD6-F610-46F6-A9D7-BE2FEC6D5BBF

32D137E7-7789-46BA-8C09-0A2BCD2D8BEA.jpeg

Last edited:

DasQball

Wildtrak
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer ST, Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nice so I got the insurance ready . Paying $538 every 6 months . I think that's not bad. For a 4 door wildtrak
A lot of factors go into insurance, age, location, state, driving records, etc. Just for comparison sake I'm @ $491 every 6 months in MI.

BENNYBRONCOnLILCYNDICKY

Base
First Name
cyndill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The long awaited day. Delivery on my Bronco today. Fantastic. Love ❤ it.
Had 82 miles. Big shout out to Germain Ford and Brynden. They did every right and professional. Also a thanks to the all 1/17 peeps here. Help make a rough journey and little smoother!!

now to the bike shop to pick up my bike that I shipped here. The big ride is next weekend.

✌
Ron

4A870BD6-F610-46F6-A9D7-BE2FEC6D5BBF.jpeg
congratulations!!

Sponsored

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Happy days are here again! I am in Transit!

Well, I guess I’m in transit. The only place telling me that is the order tracker. None of Ford’s tracker sites say it but what the heck, I’ll take it!

Last edited:

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I went to the dealership to do the paperwork. Did a PO to send to my credit union so I could lock in the 2.65% before it expired. They set an appointment for me to pick it up next Friday. It’s currently at the rail yard in San Antonio. I thought it would be shipped by rail all the way because of the industry we have here but I was wrong. They gave me a fancy Ford backpack but added 5k to my Bronco. If I walked they would make more so I agreed after a couple of hours of going back and forth. I’m not happy with my deal but my current vehicle is paid for and my loan will be for $18. Every excuse they had I countered with logic but bottom line is all I could do to revolt was walk away then they sell it & make a larger profit.

Sponsored

mamamoose

Big Bend
First Name
Nikki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Ford Taurus, 2019 Civic Type R
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
these sales people are really not helping Ford's reputation with this whole Bronco experience.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I went to the dealership to do the paperwork. Did a PO to send to my credit union so I could lock in the 2.65% before it expired. They set an appointment for me to pick it up next Friday. It’s currently at the rail yard in San Antonio. I thought it would be shipped by rail all the way because of the industry we have here but I was wrong. They gave me a fancy Ford backpack but added 5k to my Bronco. If I walked they would make more so I agreed after a couple of hours of going back and forth. I’m not happy with my deal but my current vehicle is paid for and my loan will be for $18. Every excuse they had I countered with logic but bottom line is all I could do to revolt was walk away then they sell it & make a larger profit.
I'm so sorry to hear this. @Ford Motor Company hey do something you little sheiĂźe

Big Diamond

Wildtrak
First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any markup is so uncool on an ordered Bronco. So sorry to hear this. Did they originally say they would honor MSRP and then pull this stunt right at the end?

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Any markup is so uncool on an ordered Bronco. So sorry to hear this. Did they originally say they would honor MSRP and then pull this stunt right at the end?
I had my print out and I don’t remember the salesman saying they would. They may have in January 2021 but then when I went back in October 2021 to update the order I don’t recall having that conversation. My mom had just passed away and I wasn’t thinking straight.

The manager told me the reason @Ford Motor Company gave the dealerships permission to add 5-10k was because they didn’t appreciate that the early Bronco buyers were selling their Broncos for 30-40k profit. My response “so Ford is upset that people you could afford a Bronco did the American thing and sold it for a profit?!” @Ford Motor Company doesn’t like the little guy making $$ on their products.

BIg B. Bronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I had my print out and I don’t remember the salesman saying they would. They may have in January 2021 but then when I went back in October 2021 to update the order I don’t recall having that conversation. My mom had just passed away and I wasn’t thinking straight.

The manager told me the reason @Ford Motor Company gave the dealerships permission to add 5-10k was because they didn’t appreciate that the early Bronco buyers were selling their Broncos for 30-40k profit. My response “so Ford is upset that people you could afford a Bronco did the American thing and sold it for a profit?!” @Ford Motor Company doesn’t like the little guy making $$ on their products.
You have price protection. I don’t understand. Why would Ford go through the trouble of giving the price protection codes if the dealers were given permission to tack on extra amounts. It’s upsetting seeing someone mess with our Texas Sunshine.
Sponsored