Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I now live in GA but the movers โ€œtextedโ€ me to let me know my furniture (my bed!) will not be delivered for 5-7 days. ๐Ÿ˜ญ So me, some snacks (including alcohol) will be living without my stuff (& microwave). It will be a good lesson for me, which I will get tired of on day 2. I have to say, I love Georgia! No one uses their blinker but oh well! ๐Ÿ˜‚

I bought a couch today (canโ€™t deliver f/2 weeks ๐Ÿ™„) and the salesperson owns a Badlands, manual Area 51Bronco! Weโ€™re now best friends.
Sounds very similar to florida. I don't think blinkers are connected to power once you cross the border into Florida. ๐Ÿ˜‚

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi everyone

Haven't been on this site in a minute

My best friend of 18 years passed away November 13. He passed in his home, in his room, on his bed with my brother and I by his side. The last 2 months he been sleeping lots and we thought it was one of his medications making his sleepy but it wasn't. He just wanted to sleep. The last 3 days before he passed he wasn't eating or drinking much. Then on Sunday , while on a deep sleep he randomly got up. I noticed immediately since he sleeps in my room. He starting make those sounds prior to a dog throwing up. I grabbed my trash can. Made it in time. Afterwards he looked relieved to have thrown up. I told my brother in the next room to come since it was very rare for blacky to throw up. I picked him up gently . Got him sitting on his lil butt. It looked like he was about to fall into a deep sleep again but little did I know it would be his eternal sleep. A minute later he passed ๐Ÿ˜”

This hasn't been easy since I got him when I was in the 5th grade. My brothers and I literally grew up with him and now he is gone. The last trip I took him to was Orlando in August in the bronco. I knew my time with him was coming but I prayed to enjoy the holidays one more time but I also said if it is seriously his time and it can't wait then please take him. I guess the almighty chose the latter. I made this prayer one day before he passed. It's now been 2 weeks and still can't believe it. I feel like part of me was removed. I have thousands of videos and pictures of him but I just wish I could hug him one more time.

Rest in peace to the best dog in the world ,

Till we meet again Blacky
Screenshot_20221128-091751.png
Screenshot_20221128-092009.png
Screenshot_20221128-091917.png

i am so sorry for your loss, osky. blacky was super cute and looks like he had a long and great life with you. it's so painfully heartbreaking to lose a pet. they are truly family.

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i am so sorry for your loss, osky. blacky was super cute and looks like he had a long and great life with you. it's so painfully heartbreaking to lose a pet. they are truly family.
He was my first and only dog. I remember begging my parents for years for a dog until I finally got him. He was like a son to me. I know he had a great, wonderful , and long life. Long in comparison to dogs but I still feel 18 years wasn't enough ๐Ÿ˜ž but I know I gave him a great life but it still feels like a dream to me. I swear I sometimes I hear his little feet touching the floor ๐Ÿ˜” legit been making the area where we laid him to rest super nice. He truly was man's best friend
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group Screenshot_20221118-142731

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group Screenshot_20220720-154924
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group PXL_20220912_175805846

Montrail8

Base
First Name
Montrail
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Envoy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

He was my first and only dog. I remember begging my parents for years for a dog until I finally got him. He was like a son to me. I know he had a great, wonderful , and long life. Long in comparison to dogs but I still feel 18 years wasn't enough ๐Ÿ˜ž but I know I gave him a great life but it still feels like a dream to me. I swear I sometimes I hear his little feet touching the floor ๐Ÿ˜” legit been making the area where we laid him to rest super nice. He truly was man's best friend

Awesome dog man. Iโ€™m sorry for your loss bro. Heโ€™s in a good place with no suffering now and Iโ€™m sure he appreciates the love you and your family had shown him. Cherish the time you and your family had with him. Stay up kid. โœŒ๐Ÿพ

Sponsored

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So since I been mourning the loss of my best friend . I never mentioned something that happened to me a month and a half ago. Someone shot at my bronco. Drivers side of the hood . So whoever was that crusty angry jealous small peen jeep owner missed me by a mile. He saw my wildtrak and knew no one gave 2 ๐Ÿ’ฉ about his ugly ass jeep. No worries I'm fine. I would have dodge that bullet if it came my way anyways since I'm half ninja. Already got it patched up and looks like nothing ever happened . I got the bullet casing in my room. I plan on using this story as a way to get me a super fine woman with daddy issues ๐Ÿ™ Ford dealer quoted me $750 but I know a guy who knows a guy who's uncle went to jail with a guy who was a mechanic that recently got out and needed cash fast. I paid him $250 . Stay safe out there my fellow bronco people. It seems jealous jeep owners are out to get us superior bronco folks ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group IMG_20221128_081618

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group PXL_20221127_173051079

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So since I been mourning the loss of my best friend . I never mentioned something that happened to me a month and a half ago. Someone shot at my bronco. Drivers side of the hood . So whoever was that crusty angry jealous small peen jeep owner missed me by a mile. He saw my wildtrak and knew no one gave 2 ๐Ÿ’ฉ about his ugly ass jeep. No worries I'm fine. I would have dodge that bullet if it came my way anyways since I'm half ninja. Already got it patched up and looks like nothing ever happened . I got the bullet casing in my room. I plan on using this story as a way to get me a super fine woman with daddy issues ๐Ÿ™ Ford dealer quoted me $750 but I know a guy who knows a guy who's uncle went to jail with a guy who was a mechanic that recently got out and needed cash fast. I paid him $250 . Stay safe out there my fellow bronco people. It seems jealous jeep owners are out to get us superior bronco folks ๐Ÿ˜Ž

WTF??? UNbelievable. And scary.

Sorry for your loss...and your WildTrak.

BENNYBRONCOnLILCYNDICKY

Base
First Name
cyndill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i know youโ€™re missing your pup so this oneโ€™s for you osky! my second job is at an animal shelter and weโ€™re allowed to do โ€œday fostersโ€ pretty much we can take a dog out for the day and bring them on an adventure. this girl is my absolute favorite at the moment, sheโ€™s been with us for about 6 months :/ Gladys absolutely LOVED the bronco and the beach!

E3C4D70B-4CB4-4E34-84D2-336F78056F11.jpeg

48572D51-FB56-4BE2-8653-7F51E889A380.jpeg

11568138-5C09-47DF-81F1-27398D6A86B8.jpeg

Osky305

Wildtrak
First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wildtrak Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
i know youโ€™re missing your pup so this oneโ€™s for you osky! my second job is at an animal shelter and weโ€™re allowed to do โ€œday fostersโ€ pretty much we can take a dog out for the day and bring them on an adventure. this girl is my absolute favorite at the moment, sheโ€™s been with us for about 6 months :/ Gladys absolutely LOVED the bronco and the beach!

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group IMG_8225.MOV

That's awesome . I recently went to my shelter to donate 10 orthopedic dog beds and 10 blankets. Also brought a basket of tennis balls and treats in honor of my boy. I plan on doing the same around Christmas time. I would love to foster but I know I'll get attached too quickly and it will be hard for me to let go. For once in my life I'm going to focus on myself which to be honest sucks. To me it seems selfish. Need to get my health in check as well. It seems my recent headaches I've been having have something to do with a lil brain tumor that was found in 2015.. I call it Seรฑor Tumor ๐Ÿค . Been taking meds for it since then since It was too dangerous to get brain surgery but it seems Seรฑor has gotten accustomed to the meds and adapting . Lil bastard and now I need to do an MRI which I absolutely hate and change my meds. But anyways nice dog. That's awe

some you work at a shelter . My boy like the bronco as well

BENNYBRONCOnLILCYNDICKY

Base
First Name
cyndill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That's awesome . I recently went to my shelter to donate 10 orthopedic dog beds and 10 blankets. Also brought a basket of tennis balls and treats in honor of my boy. I plan on doing the same around Christmas time. I would love to foster but I know I'll get attached too quickly and it will be hard for me to let go. For once in my life I'm going to focus on myself which to be honest sucks. To me it seems selfish. Need to get my health in check as well. It seems my recent headaches I've been having have something to do with a lil brain tumor that was found in 2015.. I call it Seรฑor Tumor ๐Ÿค . Been taking meds for it since then since It was too dangerous to get brain surgery but it seems Seรฑor has gotten accustomed to the meds and adapting . Lil bastard and now I need to do an MRI which I absolutely hate and change my meds. But anyways nice dog. That's awe

aw man jeez osky you're just going through it right now :( I hope all turns out good for you!!

Sponsored

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

EVERYONE THROW A NEW CR2450 BATTERY IN YOUR GLOVE BOX NOW!

The battery in my key fob died yesterday while I was out and around. Had to use the metal key to get in the car because it wouldn't unlock. Immediately set off the alarm, but there was enough power in the fob to turn it off once I was inside the car.

You can start the car remotely with your phone, but the shifter won't unlock.
I finally found a work-around on this forum (on my phone).

If your fob doesn't work, take the pad out of the bottom of the console and place the fob in the depression with the keys up and the unlock button towards the front of the car.
The car will start normally.

I don't know why the battery died so soon, my wife's Highlander key fob was still on the original battery after 6 years.
I still have a repeating annual calendar event to replace the battery in my wife's Mazda remote that we traded in on the Bronco. I guess I'll just modify it for the Bronco. Haha

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group VID-20221117-WA0000

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group VID-20221117-WA0000
Oh my gosh! Maybe the guy that knows a guy whoโ€™s uncle went to jail with a mechanic can find out who shot your Bronco! Glad youโ€™re okay. Quiet here in GA. So farโ€ฆ

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dang it Osky! Prayers going up that Senior Tumor goes away.

CentralFLBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Tonight was an interesting one(in a good way). My wife and I met up at Hobby Lobby to get some ornaments for a Christmas game we are planning for friends and family and I parked directly across from her. Itโ€™s a fun game I like to play when we drive separately.

We came out see that my bronco and her wrangler got the hell ducked out of them. Itโ€™s my first time but her second. I know everyone has their opinions about getting ducked, but it was cool to be included in something that has been only for jeeps for years. Proof that there shouldnโ€™t be more segregation among people that enjoy off road toys!

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 1048B759-1E4F-4DC0-9D62-BD96E7C5C817

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/17/2022 Build week group 6809296C-BBF3-4330-A136-2390332D5FC9