Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How often did you guys see an update when you were tracking your broncos by rail? I had a few changes yesterday but nothing for almost 24 hours after it left Guthrie, OK. At least its almost to Texas.
Cory....where is your Bronco?!
Sponsored

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

CSX says it’s unloaded in Fort Worth. About 2 and half hours from here
So close! now just have to wait for transit from the yard. haha should we schedule another Zoom after @CRBronco takes delivery to celebrate?

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So close! now just have to wait for transit from the yard. haha should we schedule another Zoom after @CRBronco takes delivery to celebrate?

I am down for another Zoom

Sponsored

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

How's everybody doing?

Finally got mine on some good off-roading trails.....went by myself out to Uwharrie National Forest in North Carolina, and ended up meeting some other Bronco owners (East Coast Broncos on Facebook, by the way).....

The stock Black Diamond did a great job, kept up with the others who all were rolling on 35's....I did give my bash plates a little work out...ha. Only GOAT mode I used was mud/ruts, and noticed a difference in a couple of spots with the rear-locker engaged.

Only got one little video at the top of one of the trails.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group IMG_4526.PNG

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How's everybody doing?

Finally got mine on some good off-roading trails.....went by myself out to Uwharrie National Forest in North Carolina, and ended up meeting some other Bronco owners (East Coast Broncos on Facebook, by the way).....

The stock Black Diamond did a great job, kept up with the others who all were rolling on 35's....I did give my bash plates a little work out...ha. Only GOAT mode I used was mud/ruts, and noticed a difference in a couple of spots with the rear-locker engaged.

Awesome Videos Wes

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How's everybody doing?

Looks like you had fun! I want to get out there more, but the wife is recovering from covid. When we were out near Big Bear, CA I mainly used mud/rut mode too but in some of the dry river beds I wound up in Rock Crawl. My "beauty rings" on my sas rims got some kisses from the rocks though haha but I'm not going to bother fixing them. When I have to replace the tires later I'll just get some new wheels to go with them.

I'm considering to buy some LCA skids and rear shock skids at some point. I saw Asfir has a skid plate for the exhaust too but I don't see myself doing anything where I am going to have that much of a departure angle.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like you had fun! I want to get out there more, but the wife is recovering from covid. When we were out near Big Bear, CA I mainly used mud/rut mode too but in some of the dry river beds I wound up in Rock Crawl. My "beauty rings" on my sas rims got some kisses from the rocks though haha but I'm not going to bother fixing them. When I have to replace the tires later I'll just get some new wheels to go with them.

I'm considering to buy some LCA skids and rear shock skids at some point. I saw Asfir has a skid plate for the exhaust too but I don't see myself doing anything where I am going to have that much of a departure angle.
Nice. I hear you. Yea, I definitely CRINGED hard on one rock that bashed something pretty good. I'll have a close look today, but I think I was just my DSS slider.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice. I hear you. Yea, I definitely CRINGED hard on one rock that bashed something pretty good. I'll have a close look today, but I think I was just my DSS slider.
I bought a creeper that just got delivered yesterday. I'll go under to see how many rocks i touched on my underside and see what I need to protect

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

How's everybody doing?

Shoot I should have went with them, lol! I don't think my OBX w/out lockers & minivan tires could have kept up, though. I'm in that group on FB & have talked to Moreno before and he's encouraged me to come meet up at some point.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Shoot I should have went with them, lol! I don't think my OBX w/out lockers & minivan tires could have kept up, though. I'm in that group on FB & have talked to Moreno before and he's encouraged me to come meet up at some point.

It would have been fine. I never NEEDED my locker: most of the time I was just in regular 4 high. Not even mud/ruts

Moreno said something interesting, said his rig would overheat if he’s not in mud m/ruts while actually driving in those conditions. He said the GOAT mode kept it cooler

I did notice that when I was only in 4H and not Mud/ruts my temp ticked up a few degrees but I never got close to overheating

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh that's interesting. Do you know which engine he has?

Your BD also has nubbier tires, I'm sure I would need a tire upgrade. Mine are more street oriented. Im saving my pennies for a different setup, lol!

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh that's interesting. Do you know which engine he has?

Your BD also has nubbier tires, I'm sure I would need a tire upgrade. Mine are more street oriented. Im saving my pennies for a different setup, lol!

He’s got a big bend with the 2.3

His wife has a base 2.3

Both have lifts with 35s

The other girl there Jessica has a black diamond like mine but hers is also on a 2” lift

Yea I did go up to 33” from the 32s

But I really have no doubt your OBX woulda been fine

It’s more about the clearance than the tires

I did rub my skid plates a few times when they did not
Sponsored